Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja (722 Views)

Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS / Fulani Herdsmen: Nsukka Students Protest Invasion In Enugu [photos] / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja by optimusprimer(m): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
It's unforgivably annoying that the residents of Asokoro in Abuja only enjoy darkness instead of light (electricity).
I moved to Jose Marti Street sometime last year and I must confess how terrible and inconsistent the power supply has been. I asked around and heard that they deliberately hold back d supply so that the government lodges can come and settle them monthly even after their monthly charge of over 300k (whether u had power or not).
Is this humane? In d same area are residences of d likes of the Min. For Energy, min. For Petroleum and other 'self glorified' dignitaries.
Aside this, Asokoro has d highest percentage of mosquito invasion in d continent. You need to see this mosquitoes, I doubt they do family planning cus I fumigated my house and d next day it was back to d feast of life like nothing happened.

Why should humans make other humans like themselves go tru hell just because of corruption? I asked myself, will we blame PDP for dis? Or is it APC? NO!!!! Some of us don't think about others nor think about tmw, it's always about what to eat now and how to make quick money.

I appeal to Nepa or is it phcn in asokoro to change their ways or face our wrath..... And for d Ministers.... I rest my case! Ur tenures will soon be over Na... Lets see how it goes.
My phone is about to go off cus even my power bank is dead and so is my laptop and inverter... If u know how I can charge with lunar (moon) power please tell me.
NB: I just had to get a mosquito net bfr dey suck me dry

1 Like

Re: Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja by pring: 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2015
Fresh air things
Re: Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja by WisdomFlakes: 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2015
That is the foul air we have been 'enjoying' from Jonathan. No light, no security, economy is in shambles and he wants to be re-elected?
You got me messed up!

1 Like

Re: Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja by Youngzedd(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
Even here in Calabar, na so we dey see am.

Buy generator bro. Although that will cost u money, just for emergency.
Re: Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja by phlemzy: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
Asokoro has d highest percentage of mosquito invasion in d continent
Funny...If u've lived in certain parts of Lagos before,u will withdraw dis part @Op. As for the power outage,u're not alone in it. Millions of others are benefiting from the 'transformation' in the power sector. It is because of the 'transformation' we now enjoy that tariffs were recently increased. In fact,our manufacturing industries now find their generating plants less useful.

1 Like

Re: Darkness Invasion In Asokoro Abuja by optimusprimer(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2015
Youngzedd:
Even here in Calabar, na so we dey see am.

Buy generator bro. Although that will cost u money, just for emergency.

Na so o... Best option. After that u tackle fuel issue... God bless Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Southwest Leaders Flay Allegations, Says APC Also Giving Bribe / What Is The Fate Of Jonathan If Buhari Wins??? / Anyim Pius Anyim To Speak At IV G20 Africa Infrastructure Conference In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.