Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,225 members, 7,860,439 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? (2276 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is It Right For A Man To Bath His Own Daughter Who Is Over 3 Years? / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Preternatura1(f): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Yeah, He should have discussed it earlier, that's a major flaw here.. But the point still remains we really don't know the reasons behind the man's sudden decision.. It's well anyway...

I only feel lil issues like this shouldn't escalate..
Yea, issues like this shouldn't cause a war alright, but then, the man was being unreasonable.

I hope they work it out.
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
Preternatura1:
Yea, issues like this shouldn't cause a war alright, but the man was being unreasonable.

I hope they work it out.
I hope they do too.. smiley
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by tintingz(m): 2:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
That man na commando. grin

I thought women like commandos. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by quivah(f): 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
command?

as in command

no one has the right to command another person to do things(except in a boss-slave,business relationship) that's utterly disrespectful!

you the husband hasn't given you any right to push and walk over some one , especially your wife! I thought marriage is a union...what happened to communication? a simple request would have saved the day..where are this sad stories coming from!

makes a young Lady fear this kinda bossy men/marriage...worst off: the make the majority !

"KEEP SHUT, WHEN IM TALKING...YOU DONT TALK HUSBANDS!!" smh

@op both are at fault but if this story is anything to go by, the husband is inconsiderate and selfish...and disrespectful to say the least..
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by bukatyne(f): 3:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
cococandy:
She shouldn't have left.

That was a perfect opportunity to win her battle right there and she threw it away.
If he wanted them to sleep over, fine. Just get to the nearest store get sanitary towels and a change of underwear and sleep over. Even Have fun at theirs if possible.

Next time, he won't have the mouth to say no when she wants to go see her own people.

I must say he has issues though.

So OP now that you asked what do you intend to do with the response?

@bold: Not everyone of them think like that

He is the 'man' na

Wifey might just be frustrated considering the fact she had to beg for him to take her there in the first place.

OP has ran away grin
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 09, 2015
cheesy I thought you ladies like them macho and commandeering? shocked.

How come you are complaining

Women and confusion...lolzz grin
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Joy1706(f): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
cococandy:
She shouldn't have left.

That was a perfect opportunity to win her battle right there and she threw it away.
If he wanted them to sleep over, fine. Just get to the nearest store get sanitary towels and a change of underwear and sleep over. Even Have fun at theirs if possible.

Next time, he won't have the mouth to say no when she wants to go see her own people.

I must say he has issues though.

So OP now that you asked what do you intend to do with the response?
Lol. Nothing o. Just asking
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Joy1706(f): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2015
donpeey22:
cheesy I thought you ladies like them macho and commandeering? shocked.

How come you are complaining

Women and confusion...lolzz grin
Who likes commandeering men? Abeg o. I absolutely resent being commanded and talked down to by anybody
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Joy1706(f): 7:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
bukatyne:

@bold: Not everyone of them think like that

He is the 'man' na

Wifey might just be frustrated considering the fact she had to beg for him to take her there in the first place.

OP has ran away grin
Some men sef. God help single ladies to choose wisely o
Re: Is It Right For A Man To COMMAND His Wife? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Joy1706:

Who likes commandeering men? Abeg o. I absolutely resent being commanded and talked down to by anybody
OK oooo. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Let's Wish This Nairalander Rest In Peace. He Just Passed On / Are My Feelings About My Husband/marriage Normal? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.