Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira (3996 Views)

Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / Osinbajo Welcomes The 21 Released Chibok Girls (Photos) / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by KingBish(f): 12:02am On Mar 09, 2015
Politics in this nation is actually a very big joke.
One day you're kneeling and wailing for the abducted young girls to be brought back alive and the next day you're campaigning for the same government that's done nothing to bring back those girls. SMH

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by OKUCHI11(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2015
human behaviour is not static

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Badgers14: 12:06am On Mar 09, 2015
So she collected her share of the N 21 billion shocked oh well, When the money is that big, every body stays in line cool

6 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Sparkle777(f): 12:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Actually, I see nothinh wrong in wat she s doing. Its called democracy, I may like u but then u also have to satisfy my needs. Besides who says the fed govt is doin nothin to rescue the girls.
We should learn that no one is perfect, gej may have failed in some areas but there re other areas he did absolutely well.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2015
KingBish:
Politics in this nation is actually a very big joke.
One day you're kneeling and wailing for the abducted young girls to be brought back alive and the next day you're campaigning for the same [s]government that's done nothing to bring back those girls.[/s] SMH
It is unfair and to me very dishonest to say this government had done nothing to bring back those girls if you have ever been in any position of responsibility in Nigeria then you will understand what this government is facing

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 09, 2015
The same woman Fashola and Lagos State paid almost 12 Million naira on her to seek medical help abroad. She is now campaigning against the government who took care of her when Governors from her region couldn't help her.

Bunch of ungrateful set of creature.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by kestolove95(m): 12:16am On Mar 09, 2015
She's not supporting pdp...did u see her. wearing dia. Shirt? grin
Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by kestolove95(m): 12:17am On Mar 09, 2015
sincerenigerian:
The same woman Fashola and Lagos State paid almost 12 Million naira on her to seek medical help abroad. She is now campaigning against the government who took care of her when Governors from her region couldn't help her.

tell me sumtin?...wen?hw?wia?seriux?...she's a wasted being...sai buhari

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by NobleAky(m): 12:27am On Mar 09, 2015
In her campaign, did u hear her say "Oga Jonathan, bring back our girls?- she is only reaching out to the captors of the girls and not necessarily the government which she is campaigning for.

Besides whom do you want her to campaign for-Buhari....so that your heart could be glad-den? No! no! no! Because a chunk of reasonable actors supports Gej and so she shouldn't be an exemption

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by nerodenero: 12:33am On Mar 09, 2015
She is just acting and in their own world,nothing is real.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by valmunich(m): 12:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Human dynamism cheesy
Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by dmjinc(m): 12:52am On Mar 09, 2015
shocked
Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 09, 2015
21 billion?

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by DonaldGenes(m): 1:16am On Mar 09, 2015
Changed is K
Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Marotzke(m): 1:18am On Mar 09, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Of course all these Igbo women are the same. You don't even have to check if Ngozi Nwosu and Patience Ozokwor are different persons . As far as they bear Igbo names they are all the same ungrateful lot. Pray even if it is Ngozi Nwosu that is campaigning for Good luck, what crime is she committing? It is not as if she is campaigning against Fashola. in case you didn't know, Ngozi was born and bred in Lagos and it was her fluency and prowess in Yoruba movies that brought her to the attention of LASG. Sometimes I think Gbawe and Omenka have to carry out some in house training for some of the hooligans that join APC propaganda team.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
Marotzke:
Of course all these Igbo women are the same. You don't even have to check if Ngozi Nwosu and Patience Ozokwor are different persons . As far as they bear Igbo names they are all the same ungrateful lot. Pray even if it is Ngozi Nwosu that is campaigning for Good luck, what crime is she committing? It is not as if she is campaigning against Fashola. in case you didn't know, Ngozi was born and bred in Lagos and it was her fluency and prowess in Yoruba movies that brought her to the attention of LASG. Sometimes I think Gbawe and Omenka have to carry out some in house training for some of the hooligans that join APC propaganda team.
[/s]
Cry me a river. Arindin!

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by oduastates: 3:33am On Mar 09, 2015
Marotzke:
Long story.
"Food is ready, come and chop" situation right there.
No ideals.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Nobody: 4:32am On Mar 09, 2015
Apart from Rochas Okorocha and Rotimi Ameachi, any Igbo man that rules this country will most probably divide the country and sell the different regions to the highest bidder. Igbo Kwenu! grin

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Nobody: 4:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Did anyone expect she will be campaigning for thie.fnubu ( Buhari) shocked shocked shocked
A woman who drank her mother's breast milk?

7 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by enoqueen: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2015
long throat people.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by lonelydora: 5:19am On Mar 09, 2015
True talk.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by KingBish(f): 5:56am On Mar 09, 2015
TheIROKO:

It is unfair and to me very dishonest to say this government had done nothing to bring back those girls if you have ever been in any position of responsibility in Nigeria then you will understand what this government is facing

Please let us say the truth for what it is. If the government were truly doing something about bringing back the girls, by now we should have gotten a definitive intelligence information of their status.
The government is doing something; it'll soon be a year and yet we don't know if the girls are DOA? The President sits on AIT and feeds us speculations that the girls would have been displayed if they've been killed.
I felt so ashamed on his behalf

5 Likes

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by vicadex07(m): 5:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Sparkle777:
Actually, I see nothinh wrong in wat she s doing. Its called democracy, I may like u but then u also have to satisfy my needs. Besides who says the fed govt is doin nothin to rescue the girls.
We should learn that no one is perfect, gej may have failed in some areas but there re other areas he did absolutely well.

When you mean absolutely well...e.g.

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by Arysexy(m): 6:13am On Mar 09, 2015
[s]
sincerenigerian:

[/s]

May Thunder blast u if u don't prove this allegation of fashola paying 12 million for ur mother's treatment.

Bastard bigot

P-square dolled out millions for cancer treatment of ur yoliba brothers, We never Heard it broadcasted, kanu heart foundation has been saving many yoloba kids and u never hear him blow trumpet about it. We will not hear word bc fashola contributed to d treatment of ngozi nwosu whom a Bastard like u have named patience ozokwor

Vulture

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by LagosBoi2(m): 6:14am On Mar 09, 2015
when the oba's got theirs they began to point their opa-ase to swear for Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by oluspencer(m): 6:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Sparkle777:
Which areas ?

1 Like

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by frankyychiji(f): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2015
sincerenigerian:

...so Lagos state government had tried to bribe her with 12m to be on their side?
....if they give you money, collect it and vote your conscience.
Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by TI1919(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2015
grin

Re: Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira by seunfly: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2015
If na you nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PATIENCE Jonathan Endorses Buhari By Mistake / Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union / Aisha Buhari Is Currently In Aso Villa Not US, She Lied To Nigerians Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.