Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram (54150 Views)

Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / 21 Chibok Girls Released By BOKO Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by 91KeepInformed: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sarareporters has obtained the names of some of the 21 Chibok girls released by Boko Haram today in a deal carried out by the Nigerian Department of State Security (DSS) and supported by the Swiss government.

1. Deborah Ja'afaru

2. Maryam Lawan,

3. Jummai John

4. Maryam Basheer

5. Comfort Amos

More to come...

Our reporters have confirmed that the girls are currently receiving medical care at a DSS facility located near the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja. One of the girls was carrying a child.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/10/13/revealed-list-some-21-chibok-girls-released-boko-haram

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by chriskosherbal(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm I see

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by maryjan8(f): 3:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by kahal29: 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
May God be praised

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Trinity213: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
21? Why am I seeing just 4?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by vedaxcool(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Alhamdulilah, All praise is due to Allah.

God bless the Nigeria Army

God Bless the Chibok girls

God Bless PMB, PYO and honest public officials

God Bless Nigeria

105 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by MrDavidson: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
On a lighter note.... Nigerians and news repetition. You'll still see news such as "pictures of released Chibok girls inside military aircraft", "Chibok girls as they alight from aircraft", "5 of the Chibok girls seen crying". You can add yours.
undecided

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by veekid(m): 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Praise the Lord

4 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by gift01: 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
These girls are survivors. These girls are brave. They are government property forever. May the Almighty grant them all they need to pull thru. Pls let's av the full pics of the 21

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
God Bless Nigeria cool

4 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by HoneyBee23(f): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
I smell politics undecided

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Ekejoestar(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
chibok issue have lingered on more than neccesary, whether politicaly motivated or not, we are happy and praying that this should be the end of such issue.
+atlleast let OBY chop rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
The trauma this girls must have gone through sha,wallahi I'm receiving this news with mixed emotion,I wish lightening fit just strike the bastards when impregnate them.shebi this girls were Christians before sef? Will they know anything aside lie lie in lie lie cry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by clevadani: 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
I know that many wailers will be deeply saddened by the turn of events.

13 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Maj196(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
Only God knows d kind of ordeal they've been through

3 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by richyfunky(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Life will never be thesame for these girls again, considering the horrible experience they've passed through with BOKO HARAM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Np: E Be Like Say - TuBaba ft SoulE

E be, like say they want to tell me another story again oh
E be like say they want to act another movie again oh
E be like say they want to do another deceiving again oh
E be like say dem want to dance
Galala, na di new dance, again o

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Adonike(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
serious?

Sometimes I wonder how up to 276 grown ups
can be kidnapped without the knowledge of the authorities..

Odiegwu!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
we want thier name, pictures and other details to be cross checked with WAEC register; and WAEC should officially and publicly confirm it also. afterall they registered for WAEC, that's the only way we can believe it is those girls especially during this period of 'lying lying' change.

if it's them - congrat to us; if not .....

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by dacovajnr: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
HoneyBee23:
What's it supposed to be? Entertainment? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by EazyMoh(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
#BringBackOurGirls success story. Congratulations to their parents. We pray the rest are rescued as well ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by mindful01: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
my wife no dey?

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
HoneyBee23:

God Bless Nigeria......

3 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by 4nobody4every1: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
angry angry sad sad
Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by mindful01: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
HoneyBee23:
gud 4 u

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by babyfaceafrica: 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
MrDavidson:
On a lighter note.... Nigerians and news repetition. You'll still see news such as "pictures of released Chibok girls inside military aircraft", "Chibok girls as they alight from aircraft", "5 of the Chibok girls seen crying". You can add yours.
undecided

thats yeye media for you,dem no get news

3 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Dinobi77: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hope this isnt all but drama, this Apc govt, i dont trust cos they re synoymous with lies n propaganda. If true, may He that lives in Heaven be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by nwakibie3(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
One of the girls was carrying a child.

I thought they said 18. Only 5 girls were shown on the first pic and 5 girls again. Are u thinking what am thinking too?

9 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by jaysparx(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Plz is dis a scam or what?

2 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by ichomi(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
vedaxcool:
Alhamdulilah, All praise is due to Allah. God bless the Nigeria Army God Bless the Chibok girls God Bless PMB, PYO and honest public officials God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
MrDavidson:
undecided

Released Chibok girls chilling with Borno State governor shortly after they were released

Released Chibok girl pictured buying akara at the government house, Maiduguri today.

8 Likes

Re: Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram by phil5(m): 7:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dis girls can tell de story 4 a movie

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures) / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Obi-dients Couple: Newly Wedded Couple Joins March For Peter Obi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.