Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation (27072 Views)

Mu’azu, Kashim Imam, Escape Death / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –investigation / Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –investigation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by blackandbold: 6:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Flets:
APC and their useless punch propaganda
any anti corruption campaign qgainst Gej is propaganda, any things not in support of pdp is apc propaganda, that patience jonathan spilled out trash sef..na apc propaganda. ode

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by QuotaSystem: 6:27am On Mar 09, 2015
owobokiri:

Why is it that whenever the presidents kinsmen speak, you lot quickly blame it on the president? What do you want Jonathan to do? Garg Mr clark? Is this not a democracy again? How many times did you question Obasanjo for the numerous uncanny outbursts made by Fasehun or Gani Adams? How many northern politicians are held responsible for the volatile vituperations dished out by the likes of Tanko Yakassai or Junaid Mohammed? what are you trying to imply? that whenevr Mr Clark speaks, he must be speaking for Jonathan? Do you know that Clark was already a federal officer around the time jonathan was in primary school?

Unfortunately you have made no point directly relating to my post, just an attempt at muddling the waters and blurring lines. It has emerged that Jonathan's mistrust of Mu'azu was a product of Clark's counsel, and it is expected that the President would be intelligent enough to see the counter-productiveness of such a gesture. Its that simple really, no one is saying anyone should be gagged. The President should be able to exercise discretion, and I expect him to personally come out to rubbish this report a.s.a.p if he knows what is good for him.

Shikenan.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 09, 2015
19days to go

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by MOG1D1: 6:32am On Mar 09, 2015

“Instead of speaking on the task ahead of the party and the campaign, [size=15pt]Mu’azu in the full glare of the television and invited guests, lambasted the President and the party[/size],” he added.

Mu’azu lambasted the president and the party in full glare of the media yet Punch could not provide details of the alleged misdeeds.

Punch is only good for wrapping suya, believe it and look an id..iot in front of your peers.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by princemillla(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2015
Funny enuf someone told me, why I need Jonathan back be say he go flash all those people conntrolling him if he is reelected"

May be it's true..... Lets wait n see

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Rotimi47: 6:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Opiosko:
Wake up bro, it's noon already. When Takur left and Ma'zua stepped in you gays hailed it as Lamido/Obj coup. Political scavengers Jubiliated and decleared GEJ second term be dead yet he went on to get nominated unopposed, something the power drunk Otta farmer never archieved.... This APC propaganda wont sell at all.
The hand written on the wall clearly states that Gej will lose this coming election & Gej & his dwindling supporters are desperate & are doing everything to stay in power which ain't going to work as Come may 29 their is going to be a new president who will be sworn in & he ain't Gej but GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by legendsilver(m): 6:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Na them sabi.
As for me and my household
#wehavedecided to thumb our ink hand for

President Buhari
And
Vice president Osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by AreaFada2: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2015
phabulux:

Areafada2? What kind of fo-olish name is that? You're not even the first.

Let me try (however hopeless it may seem) to correct your st-up-idi-ty.

If things get worse than this, then, we are in armageddon.

I understand that you thieves will rather prefer things to continue this way, but, there are some of us who want a better country.

Ah, no doubt you're an APC supporter. Your trademarks are evident.

Insult, violence, claim of monopoly over knowledge/know-it-all, no other people have a right to an opinion.

No wonder a dictator like GMB is very attractive to you.
My family suffered enough under Buhari. No more. Never again.

If your relative doing his job as a journalist suffered such as mine, a very selfish-sounding person like you would sing a new song.
Unlike you, obviously immature and a badly brought up swearing brat, I was around to see Buhari's brutality.

Things will get worse because Nigeria cannot be saved. The only way is break-up. Oil unity is fake.

Now, after 50 years of majority rule, what did Nigeria achieve? Not much because it was set up to fail.
It has been "everything jaga jaga" to borrow from Abdukareem.

All the problems Nigeria has, which one began in GEJ's time? Northerners thought they could use Boko Haram to frustrate him. By making it increase its activities, now it has grown into Frankenstein's monster to bite their azz. Now they have ISIS on their hands.

Don't fool yourself and don't be a lilly-livered coward, get ready for Armageddon that has been 54 years in the making.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by hmuhammad(m): 6:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Hug the nearest transformer oor go hang yourself
Flets:
APC and their useless punch propaganda
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by AdeniyiA(m): 6:59am On Mar 09, 2015
nerodenero:
When the chips are down,PDP's logo,the umbrella might not be strong and wide enough to cover their shame!
Just tell me how an umbrella can withstand the rains of fire falling on them?
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by anwo247: 7:00am On Mar 09, 2015
What newspaper? PUNCH? Mtchewwwww

GEJ tl 2019

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 09, 2015
Who takes punch serious anyway
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by bigtt76(f): 7:04am On Mar 09, 2015
Abeg leave de man joooor ....he's not uncouth like your FFK. Mu'azu is a gentle man and well behaved! grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by bigtt76(f): 7:06am On Mar 09, 2015
Hmmm ...not surprised, the man look every bit like a 'thief' grin abeg o ...na joke ar de dis morning o! kiss tongue

knightsTempler:
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by bewla(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2015
enbeki abdul sallam have u tell him to toll your part not to bring Nigeria down pls advice in time save our future and yet to be born once
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by gabriel212: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2015
wwwkaycom:
Do you blame the party chairman! We are talking about cultural incompatibility here, in the north, women stays behind and support their husbands, here we are talking about a President who is being commandeered by an unfortunate misguided illiterate wife, so you expect Adamu Muazu to be dancing to the tune of Patience Jonathan abi! To be sincere with you, there is no single politician of northern extraction that is supporting the presidential bid of GEJ, those hausas around him are just there for what they can get from him
Even in the southwest, the governors of Ondo and Ekiti States are supporting GEJ not because of their love for him or their believe in his ability and competence, but for self preservation since the duo are completely finished politically should GMB win the Presidential race and I can say with all assurance that the two southwest governors are already changing tactics, the governor of Ondo State is PDP in the open but there are insinuations in Akure that the governor is already putting in place machineries to placate GMB and APC since he knows that a GEJ's candidacy if like an impossibility
Let's be fair to Adamu Muazu, this is a man who was governor in 1999 when GEJ was deputy governor, to respect GEJ as president is easy for him since fate and destiny designed it that way but for him to crawl before his illiterate wife is a practical impossibility, ire o!
u r a good politica analyst

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by dexterinc2003: 7:08am On Mar 09, 2015
AreaFada2:

Ah, no doubt you're an APC supporter. Your trademarks are evident.

Insult, violence, claim of monopoly over knowledge/know-it-all, no other people have a right to an opinion.

No wonder a dictator like GMB is very attractive to you.
My family suffered enough under Buhari. No more. Never again.

If your relative doing his job as a journalist suffered such as mine, a very selfish-sounding person like you would sing a new song.
Unlike you, obviously immature and a badly brought up swearing brat, I was around to see Buhari's brutality.

Things will get worse because Nigeria cannot be saved. The only way is break-up. Oil unity is fake.

Now, after 50 years of majority rule, what did Nigeria achieve? Not much because it was set up to fail.
It has been "everything jaga jaga" to borrow from Abdukareem.

All the problems Nigeria has, which one began in GEJ's time? Northerners thought they could use Boko Haram to frustrate him. By making it increase its activities, now it has grown into Frankenstein's monster to bite their azz. Now they have ISIS on their hands.

Don't fool yourself and don't be a lilly-livered coward, get ready for Armageddon that has been 54 years in the making.
Ogbeni!!!! That is the attribute of all change activists...and the violence taketh it by force..sho ti gboh
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by AdeniyiA(m): 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
hmuhammad:
Hug the nearest transformer oor go hang yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Before nko, moles everywhere even FFK na mole. How come every of GEJ steps are known in advance by APC. He should pack his load and face Otuoke
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Opiosko: 7:12am On Mar 09, 2015
sheymoni:

For the record People were forced to step down for Jonathan & you are saying he was un opposed. Even obj doesn't fear primary, no matter how sham it is , he will organize one . APC conducted the best presidential primary in the history of this country so get your fact right before coming online.
Forced to step down at gun point? So Gej the so called weakling forced Obj and his supporters to step down?
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by freshdude99(m): 7:17am On Mar 09, 2015
sheymoni:
Jonathan has finished PDP. By 2019 the party will be on the same level with kowa & young boys... Watch this space
I agree with u on this shocked
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Opiosko: 7:19am On Mar 09, 2015
Rotimi47:
The hand written on the wall clearly states that Gej will lose this coming election & Gej & his dwindling supporters are desperate & are doing everything to stay in power which ain't going to work as Come may 29 their is going to be a new president who will be sworn in & he ain't Gej but GMB.
Hand writing on which wall? Quote me on this, GEJ/PDP will win. APC is all about gra gra.
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by dvee2: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2015
OpeDwarroir:
Punch is obviously the mouth piece of the APC. Mere speculation with the intention of triggering media war between Muazu, Yuguda and Bala Mohammed. We know the motives of Punch

My friend this report might be speculative but I can categorically tell you that the war between yagudu on one side and FCT minister Bala mohammed on the other side with muazu is real and has been in existence since. Even Gej tried and cannot stop the enmity between them
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by fckmn24seg(m): 7:24am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by davinchi86(m): 7:28am On Mar 09, 2015
some ppl r just been foolish y is it dat is only the punch newspaper dat knw abt it cheap propaganda we r not fools like some Yoruba n some aboki shine my shoe u like say anything u like dat will not change anytin gej is d man Hahaha Hahaha bloody liers muazu is d game changer we trust him rememba not all northerners will vote APC not all southerners will vote PDP so stop been childish even if we get 40% vote from NE n 40% vote from SW we r gud to go Hahaha Hahaha we don hold every other region to ransom up PDP up muazu up gej GEJ till 20infinity
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by adeduntaniyabo: 7:31am On Mar 09, 2015
AMAZING ETISALAT DATA BUNDLE

ALREADY MADE SIM WITH DATA BUNDLE ALSO AVAILABLE

ETISALAT ONLY
500MB - N500

1GB - N800

1.5GB - N1200

2GB - N1600

CALL TUNDE: 08162637076, 08084126978 WHATSAPP NO: 08162637076
THIS OFFER APPLIES FRO THOSE IN IBADAN FOR FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by doctuw(m): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Rest in peace

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by TI1919(m): 7:37am On Mar 09, 2015
Each time I see such article the first thing I say to myself is that my PVC will speak.
Not what the propagandist says.

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Volksfuhrer(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2015
I'm not surprised GEJ is losing allies on a daily basis. A democratic president is not a monarch that acts as he likes. Even a despotic monarch has his limits, because power is corporate; a leader would always need the right people to support his government, including those he finds very unpleasant!

GEJ was once reported as saying, '80 percent of his advisers had nothing to say'! Even if these allies have nothing to say, such a remark should never have come within hearing range. When you don't appreciate your advisers, they would not only turn away from you, they could even begin to work against you!
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by sheymoni(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2015
Opiosko:
Forced to step down at gun point? So Gej the so called weakling forced Obj and his supporters to step down?

It seems you have been away for a while. Let me school you a bit, pdp sold forms to aspirants & came up later to tell us they have adopted jonathan as their flag bearer without refunding other aspirant's money (fraud alert) . PDP failed to organise primary because they knew jonathan stood no chance so they opted for the easiest route of adoption

1 Like

Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by Icekyng: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2015
Re: Presidency Doubts Mu’azu’s Loyalty –punch Investigation by coldFLARES1(m): 7:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Is that all? These people think it's easy to sell a bad product sha!

Oh.... Muazu is now the IGP as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Holds Emergency Meeting, May Postpone Convention To Counter APC / Ex-Aviation Minister, Babalola Borisade Is Dead / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.