Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? (573 Views)

President GEJ Visit To Alaafin's Palace In Oyo Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by Tearg1: 2:55am On Mar 09, 2015
I just got a simple question to ask, after observing GEJ's visit to Obas and pastors and so many other notable characters nationwide, I wonder if it would have any possitive effect on his re-election. or are these traditionalists all playing a game with him, just to have their slice of the national cake?...

I also noticed GMB rarely visits these sets of people...

whats your thoughts on this.??
Re: Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by special19: 3:08am On Mar 09, 2015
Maybe not...
Re: Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by Tundenoni(m): 3:13am On Mar 09, 2015
I think those obas has right to only one vote just like me...
And if they agreed to cast their votes for him, good for him!

...but as for me and some other sensible ones, we are ready to

MARCH4BUHARI
Re: Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by GboyegaD(m): 3:37am On Mar 09, 2015
They all have one vote each as such, it makes no difference although, he could get some votes as well from the loyalists of those he visited.
Re: Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 09, 2015
Jonathan's visits only showcased his level of desperation to majority of the masses who are clamoring for change. Right now, people are more ready to send him back to Otuoke to let him know that in democracy, power resides with the people [masses] and not a microscopic few [Obas and Pastors].

Sai Buhari
Re: Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by itstpia99: 4:10am On Mar 09, 2015
Tearg1:

I also noticed GMB rarely visits these sets of people...

how do you know that?
Re: Would Gej's Visit To Traditional Kinsmen And Pastors Help His Relection???? by Nobody: 5:42am On Mar 09, 2015
Don't you see he has not visited the traditional ruler of otuoke?

He's saving it for the last come May 29!!

(1) (Reply)

Read Why Gen Buhari Can Never Be The Abraham Lincoln Of Nigeria / FG Slashes Works Ministry’s Budget From N100bn To N11bn / Jega: I Won’t Resign, I Have A Job To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.