Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444980 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Phemmy988: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow that’s lovely, when did you do your medicals ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amadex(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kelechinmah97:
Appointment letter is out ooo. Glory to God, I received mine����
Congrats! Welcome on board. Lets go and make it happen

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Kelechinmah97: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
��

Did my medicals on the 7th of June.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Kelechinmah97: 10:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Thanks Amadex
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DSuperiorBrand: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Kelechinmah97:
Thanks Amadex

Congrats bro

Kindly check your email inbox and revert. Sent you a pm.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by poxibility: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Kelechinmah97:
Appointment letter is out ooo. Glory to God, I received mine����

Congratulations. I am happy for you.

Please how many weeks did you wait before they got back to you after your first interview?

I did my first panel interview six weeks ago, no feedback from them yet.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by BamBams: 5:53am On Jul 13, 2022
Hi,did anybody here write apply for the ATM custodian position with STANBIC and has wrote the exam in unilag and has gotten to the documentation stage??Pls after submitting your documents,have you received any feedback?

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Phemmy988: 8:39am On Jul 13, 2022
When did you submit your documents? If it has not been long , then be patient, next step should be medicals if you had done the virtual interview ,
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yinkus4all01: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2022
BamBams:
Hi,did anybody here write apply for the ATM custodian position with STANBIC and has wrote the exam in unilag and has gotten to the documentation stage??Pls after submitting your documents,have you received any feedback?

Have you done Medicals?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Phemmy988: 5:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
This place has been quiet for the past few days ooo, who else have gotten offer letter mails ?

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by yinkus4all01: 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2022
cool
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by LovelyNacho1: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please oh if you have gotten offer letter in the last 3 weeks let us know so that we will know our fate

Phemmy988:
This place has been quiet for the past few days ooo, who else have gotten offer letter mails ?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Phemmy988: 6:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ononakuprince: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
dasean1:
Please, how long does it take to be gotten back to after medicals?

Pls can I HV your contact or email address? I had interview on the 28th of July, 2022. Asset custodian but they HV not gotten back to me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sbashir10(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2022
I have interview today for CSO/ATM/Asset custodian. Any tips on what to be expecting. I haven’t done any interview before. This is my first ever interview
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sbashir10(m): 11:39am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sbashir10(m): 7:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
[color=#770077] i
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by JubrilD2022: 4:46am On Sep 06, 2022
sbashir10:
i got another mail recently and I was asked to send some documents, while also advising me to be patient as the recruitment process for which I was interviewed is still on
I'm trying to connect with you...kindly check your mail and please respond with your WhatsApp number if you can. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sbashir10(m): 7:44am On Sep 06, 2022
JubrilD2022:

I'm trying to connect with you...kindly check your mail and please respond with your WhatsApp number if you can. Thanks
I didn’t get your mail, but here’s me WhatsApp contact
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by anthropizzy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2022
Only God knows why stanbic ibtc says I failed their 2 online assessment test.

What annoys me most is saying *Kindly be informed that you will not be able to sit for this assessment until after one calendar year, subject to you meeting all other recruitment requirements.*

Na wa o

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sbashir10(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sbashir10(m): 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
anthropizzy:
Only God knows why stanbic ibtc says I failed their 2 online assessment test.

What annoys me most is saying *Kindly be informed that you will not be able to sit for this assessment until after one calendar year, subject to you meeting all other recruitment requirements.*

Na wa o

Hard luck boss.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by JubrilD2022: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2022
What's the waiting period for offer letter like(after medicals)? Within 1week,2wks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by JubrilD2022: 1:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by amadex(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2022
JubrilD2022:
??
2 weeks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by sekzy99(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2022
Title: Coding Tutors – Lagos
Mode: Physical

About the job
MacroTutor is an on-demand and affordable digital education platform that helps schools and parents prepare their students for the future of work with access to the best quality teachers and digital learning content in coding, robotics, and Artificial Intelligence. MacroTutor is a high-impact learning platform that will revolutionise the education sector at scale. Hence, we would be requiring the services of coding tutors to teach coding skills physically at schools.

Roles & responsibilities
• Teach coding in a fun & engaging way to primary and secondary school students.
• Inspire students to learn coding at a young age
• Assess students’ progress, evaluate assignments, and give constructive feedback.
• Teach one-to-one and one-to-many classes.
• Conduct regular feedback sessions with schools

To be successful in this role, you must have -
• Passion for teaching young school students. Prior experience is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
• A laptop with camera & microphone and a good internet connection
• A Computer Science degree or coding background is needed
• Applicants must be able to teach two or more of these: Scratch Programming, Mobile App Development, Web Design (HTML, CSS & Javascript), Python Programming, and Robotics

Benefits
• Earn up to #150,000 in a month
• Flexibility to mention grades you want to teach based on your comfort level
• Guide young learners on their journey to becoming programmers, builders, and innovators
• Deepen your programming capabilities and hone your teaching skills through hands-on experience
• Get recognition & experience certificates for teaching coding
• Round-the-clock support by the MacroTutor team if you face any issues.
• Membership in the largest AI community in Africa
• Teacher development programs.
• Certification and Recommendation.

Moreover, you get to work with a young & smart team who are on a mission to inspire school kids to fall in love with coding.

Click this link to apply https:///macrotutor_application

https://forms.gle/5MqrNfUymFpeSAaj6
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by JubrilD2022: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2022
amadex:
2 weeks
Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Idrismusty97(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2022
Is this recruitment still ongoing?

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by SU50: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Is this recruitment still ongoing?

Graduate Trainee? I think till next year, between March and May.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Ifhetayour92: 9:31am On Sep 26, 2022
I got my Offer letter on Friday guys.

Phemmy988:
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by JubrilD2022: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2022
Ifhetayour92:
I got my Offer letter on Friday guys.

Congratulations. Please when did you complete your medicals?

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.