Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444895 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 9:59am On Jun 04, 2015
iamboss:

U can write with statement and promise to send them d certificate within a timeline. I wrote with statement of result as well.
thanks dear
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by utomudopercy: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2015
@ Beau49
Applied for graduate trainee and was scheduled for an application test
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
I got the invite too late last night.
Just when I arrived In Lagos from Ibadan.
But the problem is I don't have my original documents they are in Ibadan and I can't go back to Ibadan to pick it up.

But I have scanned copy of all documents on my phone and the question is do they accept photocopy without original?

So I don't end up waiting time.
Urgent reply is needed.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2015
Yewandequeen:
I got the invite too late last night.
Just when I arrived In Lagos from Ibadan.
But the problem is I don't have my original documents they are in Ibadan and I can't go back to Ibadan to pick it up.

But I have scanned copy of all documents on my phone and the question is do they accept photocopy without original?

So I don't end up waiting time.

Urgent reply is needed.

My dear,kindly Get ur originals. U r lucky ibadan is not far. The probability of allowing you write is very low plus u will miss out Of this opportunity if u are not allowed to write. Act fast
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamboss:

My dear,kindly Get ur originals. U r lucky ibadan is not far. The probability of allowing you write is very low plus u will miss out Of this opportunity if u are not allowed to write. Act fast

Sighs
am really in a fix now
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 1:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
madee:
Got interview and exco chat invit in Abuja on the 5th June 2015 for the role of Head Service Sopport. Please I need info on the role.

Review older comments on the preceding pages, especially those made by 18wheeler.

You may also quote him and ask as many questions as you want.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
utomudopercy:
@ Beau49 Applied for graduate trainee and was scheduled for an application test

Alright...we are writing at the same venue. Mine is by 3pm.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by toslove28: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Pls did anyone got invite for service center manager
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
18wheeler:

There was poor GSM signal in my area last night so all my replies to mail failed. I'll go through them again and reply. Sorry about that.

18Wheeler,
Please is it ethical to email my contact person @ PBB Resourcing to find out about the progress of my application? Am waiting for medicals...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by podada(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bros it's not unethical oh. Don't dull please.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hi guys, I called my contact person and she actually told me that they feel I would fit into another role rather than the one I chose... Im shaken but still hopeful

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by panaroma: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello guys, I just got an invite slated for 6th of June. However I don't remember the role I applied for..
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
ryd3:
Hi guys, I called my contact person and she actually told me that they feel I would fit into another role rather than the one I chose... Im shaken but still hopeful

Wat role did you apply for initially?? And what stage are u presently in d recruitment process??
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Yewandequeen(f): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
podada:
Bros it's not unethical oh. Don't dull please.

Good evening
Plshow was the test?
What was asked?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ryd3(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
Personal banker.... Im past the chats
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bolodre(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hiploko:
can I also ask to be moved to Abuja? I am in Jos had scheduled for Lagos on the 5th

Ve u written ur test today n was ur venue changed?
Please who knows where ph centre is?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
bolodre:

Ve u written ur test today n was ur venue changed?
Please who knows where ph centre is?
I wrote today.just finished.. Same Lagos Anthony village venue
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
Mintek:

Bro, on a second thought, since the last mail said we could seek further clarifications...don't you think we should exploit that to find out the exact status of things and hopefully get a definite time we're likely to hear again from them?

Just wondering why they opted to send a "reassurance" mail rather than just invite us for medical examination.

From a reliable source, the delay is from the "top". You know the role is newly created so they are still finalising how the role will fit into the bank structure.

Hearing that, I wasn't impressed because this should have been done before recruitment process.

We can still probe the recruiting team for answers though, let's hear what they have to say.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bolodre(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hiploko:
I wrote today.just finished.. Same Lagos Anthony village venue

How was it? I ve not gotten a response from dem concerning d change of venue. Can't meet up with going to Lag
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by teddyberry(m): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2015
Got an test invite from PBB resourcing. Can anyone pls tell me what to expect.will be helpful
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
bolodre:

How was it? I ve not gotten a response from dem concerning d change of venue. Can't meet up with going to Lag
was cool. Time wasn't anyone's friend though.*smiles*
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls guys I just got an invite now now. Pls what's the nature of there verbal test? Is it the normal true false cannot say? Pls kindly help.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2015
Valendo:
Pls guys I just got an invite now now. Pls what's the nature of there verbal test? Is it the normal true false cannot say? Pls kindly help.
yea... True,false, cannot say
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Valendo: 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hiploko:
yea... True,false, cannot say
Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by samik900(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls guys help me,I applied for this job nd ppl v bn getn invit for test,I v bn wonderin why I v nt got d invit until dis evenin I got ds txt mssge. Further to your Invite for an assessment with Stanbic IBTC, Please note that the time for the test on 6/6/2015 should be adhered to.
PBB Resourcing
09022281113.Pls I'm in lagos,d info in txt is nt complet atall.pls somebdy shud help wit date nd venu nd time pls.dt numba up dea isn't conectn.pls I beg u all.nd wot I'm required t come wit.tanx as xpect ur response
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DebbyD1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
samik900:
Pls guys help me,I applied for this job nd ppl v bn getn invit for test,I v bn wonderin why I v nt got d invit until dis evenin I got ds txt mssge. Further to your Invite for an assessment with Stanbic IBTC, Please note that the time for the test on 6/6/2015 should be adhered to.
PBB Resourcing
09022281113.Pls I'm in lagos,d info in txt is nt complet atall.pls somebdy shud help wit date nd venu nd time pls.dt numba up dea isn't conectn.pls I beg u all.nd wot I'm required t come wit.tanx as xpect ur response

There is a test scheduled for tomorrow, 9am at their Walter Carrigton office in VI. You should be there by 8am according to the email I got. You can keep trying that number for clarification cos I just got off the phone with them some minutes ago. If you don't get through, just attend with your credentials (originals + copies). Obviously, they can't have a test earlier than 8am so you can be rest assured you ain't late.

All the best.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bolodre(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2015
Asking again oooooo, pls anyone knows Port Harcourt center? Those that ve written dis test before in ph. Abeg help a broda.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
DebbyD1:

There is a test scheduled for tomorrow, 9am at their Walter Carrigton office in VI. You should be there by 8am according to the email I got. You can keep trying that number for clarification cos I just got off the phone with them some minutes ago. If you don't get through, just attend with your credentials (originals + copies). Obviously, they can't have a test earlier than 8am so you can be rest assured you ain't late.

All the best.

You mean you got another assessment invite while we await invite for medical examination?

Are you pursuing another role?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mannylex(m): 4:58pm On Jun 05, 2015
DebbyD1:

All the best.

Please what number did you use in contacting them? Post it here. Thanks
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
panaroma:
Hello guys, I just got an invite slated for 6th of June. However I don't remember the role I applied for..

panaroma:

Just go for the assessment...role is not important at this phase.

Your Panel Interview invite (upon passing the assessment) will contain details regarding the role you're being considered for.

Alternatively, if you applied via the Stanbic career portal, you can log-on to your profile to view your Submissions and Application Status.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.