Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444686 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Follybaks(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2015
TplenT:
Good day guys.I just applied for the ASSET CUSTODIAN role and my application status on the STANBIC page is showing CONSIDERING.. pls what does that mean ??
Pls are dey recruiting 4 fresh graduate dat just finish nysc and aw can one apply?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
TplenT:
Good day guys.I just applied for the ASSET CUSTODIAN role and my application status on the STANBIC page is showing CONSIDERING.. pls what does that mean ??

"Considering" means you're being considered. That is you're being given a look-in for the role applied for.

Brace up for an SHL-format assessment if you haven't been invited already.

Check the Spam/Junk folder of your mailbox because it's possible an invite has been sent you already.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by GANDALF1(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Just got Exco chat invite for Team leader customer service but I am not happy about it. I applied and interviewed for HSS only to be told I was recommended for TLCS. I am currently training for HOP in a big 3 bank with 7yrs experience and can only accept HSS frm Stanbic. At a loss wether to attend or to decline this invite.

#Sad
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TplenT(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Mintek post=37039064]

"Considering" means you're being considered. That is you're being given a look-in for the role applied for.

Brace up for an SHL-format assessment if you haven't been invited already.

Check the Spam/Junk folder of your mailbox because it's possible an invite has been sent you already.[/quote

THX soo much bosss.. pls what determines the location of the test and what form does the SHL test take ?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Mintek: 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
TplenT

They have test centres in Lagos, Abuja and PH...so I think proximity to one of these is key. Your preferred work location could also be a factor.

The CBT comprises 35 Numerical and 48 Verbal Reasoning questions to be answered in 35 and 25 minutes respectively.

The questions are not too difficult. Just treat the assessment as a test of your speed and accuracy rather than a test of your intelligence and you'll be fine.

Goodluck brother.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TplenT(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mintek

They have test centres in Lagos, Abuja and PH...so I think proximity to one of these is key. Your preferred work location could also be a factor.

The CBT comprises 35 Numerical and 48 Verbal Reasoning questions to be answered in 35 and 25 minutes respectively.

The questions are not too difficult. Just treat the assessment as a test of your speed and accuracy rather than a test of your intelligence and you'll be fine.

Goodluck brother.

thx so much boss.. eagerly expecting their mail.but still suprised though that experienced hires have to go through SHL at STANBIC which doesnt apply in most other places..!!
[/quote]
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by demmy55(m): 12:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Please what kind of questions are asked during the EXCO chat? And how much is the salary scale for Asset Custodian.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by airsaylongcon: 12:33am On Aug 18, 2015
What openings are available?How does one apply for the openings?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2015
demmy55:
Please what kind of questions are asked during the EXCO chat? And how much is the salary scale for Asset Custodian.

Read the job description sent to you and as for salary there is no stated salary,it all depends on your negotiating skill.

airsaylongcon:
What openings are available?How does one apply for the openings?

Go to the first page...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Medical invite just dropped... interview was 17th of July.

7 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by iamboss: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2015
lilee2hot:

Congratulations..... wat job role?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 11:51am On Aug 18, 2015
lilee2hot:

Congratulation...Moving Forward.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Wallade(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
lilee2hot:

Hi! What Job position?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Personal Banking. Thanks y'all.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
lilee2hot:
Personal Banking. Thanks y'all.

Where did u have the exco chat? Congrats. Do u have banking experience
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ezighi: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
congrat. where did you do your chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 6:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
its been long we heard of pre offer/offer letter dropping testimony.
offer letter hopeful guys. how far?, any info?.

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lilee2hot(f): 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
obitee69:

Where did u have the exco chat? Congrats. Do u have banking experience
Yeah... 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
beau49:

The documentation mail is for the same documents were asked to come with during the interview i.e the pay slips,original cert etc so if you have submitted it to them before then don't worry about it.

Getting a documentation mail after the interview means one is successful right?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by beau49: 9:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Untouchable15:

I can't really say.

Maybe others can help answer this question.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Untouchable15:
cc hiploko onihaxy jiniux
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by jiniux(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Untouchable15:
cc hiploko onihaxy jiniux

A documentation mail means your are successful at the interview, the mail is to aid the processing of proposed renumeration, the next mail you should get is the medical mail. In my own case I got both mails same day, I pray yours won't be different. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
lilee2hot:

U ar getting thr...Congratz...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 19, 2015
I will be having my interview today for Asset Custodian at PH abeg make una pray for me oo.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 8:20am On Aug 19, 2015
Bubewilson:
I will be having my interview today for Asset Custodian at PH abeg make una pray for me oo.

Itz well, go n B successful n return wit your testimony...

2 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Follybaks(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2015
bigboyo:

Itz well, go n B successful n return wit your testimony...
pls are dey not recruiting 4 fresh graduate n.... if dey are I want to apply and aw do I go abt I?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2015
jiniux:

A documentation mail means your are successful at the interview, the mail is to aid the processing of proposed renumeration, the next mail you should get is the medical mail. In my own case I got both mails same day, I pray yours won't be different. Congratulations.
OK. THANKS
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ezighi: 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
There is opening for regional relationship manager in personal banking division. Try your talent if you qualify.got the info today.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by clemmonce(m): 10:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Please house.... is there any fresh graduate without experience who has been successful in the enquiry officer recruitment after exco chat?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by bigboyo: 12:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Follybaks:

pls are dey not recruiting 4 fresh graduate n.... if dey are I want to apply and aw do I go abt I?

Aint sure if graduate recruitmt is stil on, buh ther is no harm in trying send yor resume 2 graduaterecruitment@stanbicibtc.com

For D exp hire, send 2 pbbresourcing@stanbicibtc.com using SBG 11/preferred locatn as D subject for enquiry officer role...buh for other roles check D front page of ds tread...
Best of luck...
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 4oyrsExperience(m): 6:35am On Aug 20, 2015
Pls do u hv to pay at the hospital for yur medicals?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by NEEBOY: 7:12am On Aug 20, 2015
4oyrsExperience:
Pls do u hv to pay at the hospital for yur medicals?
Why would u have to pay for medicals when u were sent by the bank?....you won't pay for medicals,just make sure you go with a print out of d medical invite sent to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.