Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting (444698 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Private Bankers Recruitment 2017 (Nationwide) / Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (130) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
lobito007:

Bro, you said interested persons should indicate preferred position, but you did not list them.
Personal banker, business banker, asset custodian, enquiries officers, TLCS, HSS.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ok bro
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by ijeoscar: 2:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
Good day a friend is invited for anoda interview after exco chat this time not in head office.Must the exco chat be in the head office?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 4:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
18wheeler:

Personal banker, business banker, asset custodian, enquiries officers, TLCS, HSS.

Hello, what of people like us that has done medicals can we still apply and won't it have repercussions
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
stlarry001:

Hello, what of people like us that has done medicals can we still apply and won't it have repercussions
I have same concerns too
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
stlarry001:

Please don't. By the time tour details get to HC they will find that you earlier application has not been closed. Its automatic disqualification. They always spool out such applicants. Just be patient.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
ijeoscar:
Good day a friend is invited for anoda interview after exco chat this time not in head office.Must the exco chat be in the head office?
Exco chat must not be in head office. Sometimes the most senior managers in a zone are assigned to conduct it. That's why some people have theirs in their zones.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by slyventure: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
[quote author=18wheeler post=39493762]
Please don't. By the time tour details get to HC they will find that you earlier application has not been closed. Its automatic disqualification. They always spool out such applicants. Just be patient.[/quote

Are you saying that even people that did just Exco Chat and don't apply again should not also send our cv
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Still find it difficult to understand why the process takes this long. Putting up adverts means there are vacancies to be filled and in an industry as banking, filling them requires urgency. There are lots on queue and @ various succesful stages for the above mentioned states that are yet to be employed. Vacancies are been put up again. It is difficult to comprehend.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by equity2602: 7:48pm On Oct 29, 2015
18wheeler:

plz which email to submit our CV.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
equity2602:

plz which email to submit our CV.
check the thread.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
18wheeler:

check the thread.
thanks bro. Plateau people don send
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by mrteejaybee: 10:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
it is well
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2015
onihaxy:
it is well
even inside d well
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 9:59am On Oct 30, 2015
God be praised. Pre-offer just landed.

4 Likes

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 10:33am On Oct 30, 2015
DoubleFaith:
congrats
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by onihaxy: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2015
DoubleFaith:

congrats bro
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2015
DoubleFaith:
congrats plenty plenty.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by DoubleFaith(m): 11:16am On Oct 30, 2015
Bubewilson:
congrats plenty plenty.
Hiploko:
congrats
onihaxy:
congrats bro
Thank you all. God's speed and favour to all.

1 Like

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2015
DoubleFaith:

Thank you all. God's speed and favour to all.
amen
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
18wheeler:

Please don't. By the time tour details get to HC they will find that you earlier application has not been closed. Its automatic disqualification. They always spool out such applicants. Just be patient.

I don fuckup. a while ago I applied for enquiry officer although I havent done medical. God have mercy on me ooo.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
18wheeler:

I don fuckup. a while ago I applied for enquiry officer although I havent done medical for the present position. God have mercy on me ooo.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
ijeoscar:

I did this a little over two weeks ago at their aguda branch.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
I applied for another role on the first of october when it seemed like they had forgotten about me. I hope this doesnt disqualify me shaa.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
phazotron:

I don fuckup. a while ago I applied for enquiry officer although I havent done medical for the present position. God have mercy on me ooo.
Why would you want to start from the scratch after going so far. If you submitted @ a branch, u can still go there and retrieve your CV. Even if you can not, I don't think it's something to worry about. They'll only just not consider you for the new position you applied for
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by phazotron(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2015
lobito007:

Why would you want to start from the scratch after going so far. If you submitted @ a branch, u can still go there and retrieve your CV. Even if you can not, I don't think it's something to worry about. They'll only just not consider you for the new position you applied for

its via the pbb email oo. when I didnt hear from them I think say dem don cut me naaa. but ive progressed since I sent the email sef.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi all,
I've received a number of CVs. I'll work them out on Sunday and forward to HC. That's the much I can do at this stage. Please expect your invite for the test in November. it will be month of good testimonies.
Goodluck to you all. Hope to meet you one-on-one in Stanbic. can't wait. You all are good. Thanks for offering me the opportunity to help.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by lobito007(m): 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
18wheeler:
Hi all,
I've received a number of CVs. I'll work them out on Sunday and forward to HC. That's the much I can do at this stage. Please expect your invite for the test in November. it will be month of good testimonies.
Goodluck to you all. Hope to meet you one-on-one in Stanbic. can't wait. You all are good. Thanks for offering me the opportunity to help.
Bro, what is the expected resumption date for applicants of these positions?
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by Hiploko(m): 11:24am On Oct 31, 2015
18wheeler:
Hi all,
hello @ all, we need to plan a collective thank you service for 18wheeler... He has been very helpful. smiley
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by TplenT(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2015
18wheeler:
Hi all,

Oga 18wheeler thanks sooooooo much.I also sent my own CV to your email.Kindly acknowledge reciept .My first name is Taiwo.

Above all,thx for giving us hope when we've lost it !!!
Re: Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting by 18wheeler: 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
TplenT:

Oga 18wheeler thanks sooooooo much.I also sent my own CV to your email.Kindly acknowledge reciept .My first name is Taiwo.

Above all,thx for giving us hope when we've lost it !!!
I accept receipt of all cvs sent and i will forward them tomorrow. Goodluck to everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (130) (Reply)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.