Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll (538 Views)

DSS After Dasuki To Recover Tape Of Jega's Pre-election Secret Meeting With Nort / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday / 8 Killed In Pre-election Violence In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 09, 2015
Oh how I wish to catch more fun with this election stuff. How I wish Nigerian largest forum would run a pre-election poll so that I can see how many people wants GEJ or Buhari from Nairaland. To say the truth, it will be my most interesting adventure on Nairaland so far, having converted from NL literature section to NL Politics section over the week.

As much as I know, Sahara Reporters, Naij.com, Nigerian eye, Ebiag.com, WorldNewsOnline, etc, have all conducted their polls with the result displayed, Buhari taking the lead(according to wikipedia: [url=https://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_general_election,_2015&sa=U&ei=SyD9VN6wNobtaK6xgrAO&ved=0CAsQFjAA&sig2=vZqL28XQTQ7-_R95hg4J7A&usg=AFQjCNGDjmsuvSR1GMT6_GQda3ubNGb7WQ]WIKIPEDIA[/url] but I was disappointed to find that my beloved Nairaland is missing from the polls, despite having the largest number of ever-ready and active e-enthusiasts.

Please Nairaland do the needful nah, or do we already have a pre-election poll on Nairaland? Please if so, let somebody provide the link so that I can cast my vote too.

Ishilove, lalasticlala, barcanista, Seun do something
Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by yuncka: 5:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Seconded!
Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by StealthyMe(m): 6:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Thirded! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by LagosBoi2(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2015
They know it's a win win for GMB so they will not do it...they have stopped all online polls because GMB keeps winning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by MOG1D1: 6:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Elections are won on the streets not on social media, most of those voting are Nigerians in diaspora without PVC.
Exercise in futility if you ask me.
Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2015
MOG1D1:
Elections are won on the streets not on social media, most of those voting are Nigerians in diaspora without PVC.
Exercise in futility if you ask me.

But in 2011 it was done too and GEJ won it but online and in the street, so why is it not done now?
Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2015
Only votes with PVCs should count.
Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by Orunto: 7:25am On Mar 09, 2015
The answer is No. Nairaland is in business to make profit and not to play a biased Umpire to any of these irresponsible parties that are so willing to set Nigeria ablaze
Re: Nairaland, Please Run An Online Pre-election Poll by McLove(m): 2:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
It will be very hard to conduct an online poll on nairaland cos some people here operate more than one account so it wont be free and fair.

(1) (Reply)

2887 Members Of PDP, SDP, Decamp To APC In Ogun / Labaran Maku’s Amazing Story (part 1) / Security Hot Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.