Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday (21261 Views)

Governors-Elect Who Are Likely To Lose At The Tribunals / Former Akara-Seller, Cattle-Rearer & Bus-Conductor Become Governors-Elect / Meet The 4 New Female Deputy Governors-Elect In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
By Okeke Godwin Iyke & Eyo Nse:

List of APC "Governors-Elect" in saturday's poll so far:

Lagos
Kano
Adamawa
Katsina
Imo
Kaduna
Bauchi
Benue
Zamfara
Jigawa
Niger
Yobe
Borno
Sokoto
Kwara
Oyo.

More states awaiting clearance..

https://m.facebook.com/Brainnewsnigeria?v=feed&_rdr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by kodded(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
By Okeke Godwin Iyke & Eyo Nse:

List of APC "Governors-Elect" in saturday's poll so far:

Lagos
Kano
Adamawa
Katsina
Kaduna
Bauchi
Zamfara
Jigawa
Niger
Yobe
Borno
Sokoto
Oyo
Kwara
Imo
Ogun
Taraba
Kebbi
.Rivers

lies undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by bewla(m): 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
are u sure of Rivers and Taraba state

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Beesluv: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
Expecting more states
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oyo may go to PDP winning very soon!

So lets take it out from the list. Please.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by smartleo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg post

=32618098:

U mean after teslim folarin has conceeded defeat?

9 Likes

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Beesluv:
Expecting more states

Then, Stay clue to the thread!
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Update:

Ajimobi is in Oke Ogun as we speak with military
men chasing opposition parties agents away from
the collation centers. Is that the change u want
Okokobioko? Is that how u get ur wish done? You
guys are worse than PDP. It wont work in Oyo state.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please lets replace OYO on the list PDP is now defeated.

Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2015
Edo state will now be added!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by goryorhal(m): 12:06am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Please lets replace OYO on the list PDP is now defeated.

Thanks all.

Smh Na who go follow you replace OYO on the list ?
No b you dey write Wetin you like ?
You dey write exam and mark am yourself ..
Nobody hold you make you no replace anything wey you like .. At least Na free thread/site

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by kolaaderin: 12:09am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

PDP for where..... PDP will be having votes a bit more than KOWA in this election, presently they are in distance 4th.... Things are really looking so bad for the power that be yester years.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Sloan: 12:11am On Apr 12, 2015
Interesting that APC is now majority of state governors!

Except PDP replace Jona with a real leader and a leadership team with brains, they will be dead sooner than later because they don't have the intellectual capacity to catchup to the APC.

A one party state is never good for democracy and Nigeria. What party will now be the official opposition party? Or will the APC have the capacity to setup another party in opposition to itself because it appears the people with the intellectual capacity and the mettle to provide leadership are already in power!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Sloan:
Interesting that APC is now majority of state governors!

Lets see how it will go!!
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2015
Lets add:

Taraba State.

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Update:

Taraba state has produce the first female governor in the state.

The APC candidate is Senator Aisha
Alhassan.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Bright4(m): 12:25am On Apr 12, 2015
Pls supply me more states

Thank u.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 12, 2015
add Oyo to that list abeg.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by SirShymexx: 12:30am On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:
add Oyo to that list abeg.

Who is the new governor of the home of amala heads? Loool

Darn! There should be a lot of free amala, don't you think Yadoctora my new Ibadan e-wife? tongue
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 12, 2015
smartleo:

U mean after teslim folarin has conceeded defeat?
Teslim is not a major contender though. He comes fourth.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by zicoraads: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Update:

Taraba state has produce the first female governor in the state.

The APC candidate is Senator Aisha
Alhassan.
Source please!
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Who is the new governor of the home of amala heads? Loool

Darn! There should be a lot of free amala, don't you think Yadoctora my new Ibadan e-wife? tongue

I made very fine amala for my family a few hours ago. Should av taken pics for u to salivate on.

Ajimobi is getting a second term, thanks to the everly politically enlightened people of Ibadan(in prof Osinbajo's voice) and Oyo at large.

1 Like

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Are you with the collation at all...PDP is on the foot...abeggggg...even Teslim has publicly declared his lost....
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2015
adeoti01:

Are you with the collation at all...PDP is on the foot...abeggggg...even Teslim has publicly declared his lost....

Have you check the current LIST yet?
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by SirShymexx: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2015
Yadoctora:

I made very fine amala for my family a few hours ago. Should av taken pics for u to salivate on.

Ajimobi is getting a second term, thanks to the everly politically enlightened people of Ibadan(in prof Osinbajo's voice) and Oyo at large.

Darn! That is bad mind, luv. What about me? Don't you want me to have a taste of that ol'good amala? tongue

Anyway, hopefully, all Yoruba states will make the right choice and vote in the right people. The next four years should be interesting - with Lagos spearheading a regional integration, and massive developmental strides in the SW. But the holy grail would be for the whole SW as a bloc to push for the restructuring of the country.

Lest I forget, I will post a reply to ya comment on the other thread about money in a bit.
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Have you check the current LIST yet?

Dear...not only check...am at inner room...blv it or not...tis;
APC
ACCORD
LB
SDP
PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 12, 2015
SirShymexx:

Darn! That is bad mind, luv. What about me? Don't you want me to have a taste of that ol'good amala? tongue

Anyway, hopefully, all Yoruba states will make the right choice and vote in the right people. The next four years should be interesting - with Lagos spearheading a regional integration, and massive developmental strides in the SW. But the holy grail would be for the whole SW as a bloc to push for the restructuring of the country.

Lest I forget, I will post a reply to ya comment on the other thread about money in a bit.

do post smiley
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by BrainnewsNg(f): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2015
adeoti01:

Dear...not only check...am at inner room...blv it or not...tis;
APC
ACCORD
LB
SDP
PDP

God will decide. Ok
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

God will decide. Ok

Are you not happy with the result so far...anyways thing can still turn around Ooº°˚˚°o ...cos Ogbomosho and Oke-Ogun dey on hold Ooº°˚˚°o
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Caseless: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Edo state will now be added!
what is edo doing on your list?
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by galadee(m): 1:22am On Apr 12, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

God will decide. Ok
Eyyya!!!
Re: List Of APC Governors Elect In Nigeria's Election Poll On Saturday by Darejyde(m): 1:28am On Apr 12, 2015
I just pray all this APC people and there change is for real and a change for the better.. Amin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo Not Qualified To Probe SGF —NLC / Osinbajo And The Aso Rock Cabal By Dele Momodu / FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.