Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 (32009 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Lays Hands On Oyedepo At Winners Chapel's 36th Anniversary / Adeboye & Oyedepo At Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria (pics) / Olukoya And Wife On Their Wedding Day In 1986 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 09, 2015
buskie13:
when they've not acquired wealth...oluwa bless me n everyone present here today
Amen o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by chumakk: 7:18am On Mar 09, 2015
keep working on your dreams and one day you will be a household name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by anwo247: 7:22am On Mar 09, 2015
biggerboyc:
why GEJ will not win the next election is explain in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc5TOjxtOkE

Tell him to bring his certificate. We won't have a liar be our president. Sorry, no vex.

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by ddeola: 7:34am On Mar 09, 2015
28 years ago. These men have been consistent and following the Lord relentlessly. Young pastors should follow their footsteps.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Bonapart(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2015
zicoraads:
This is what some of these new pastors don't get. These G.O's didn't just wake up and get where they are today, they paid their dues. But for some of these pastors, going into the ministry means getting rich in the blink of an eye.
Go bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by sunsky29(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2015
Pls I need a pix of pastor chris frm same date..I wan see something
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by enm(m): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2015
Iamsynord:
God turn my story around for good this year ...Give me a testimony that many will find it hard to believe.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by RALPHOW(m): 7:56am On Mar 09, 2015
BIBLE IS THE TRUE WORD OF GOD!!!
Mathew 6;33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness;
and all these things (Money, wealth, Fame, children,cars, Wifem House, Aircraft, etc) shall be added unto you.

Heb 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword,
piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by micrep3030(m): 8:09am On Mar 09, 2015
This men of God were not young daddy G.O In his 50s is DAT young age
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Awoofawo(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Oklander:
Those guys smart, they started there business on time…

You see so! Na for dat place dem formulate the template and deploy am all over 9ja b4 branching out of 9ja cool

The biggest scam in 9ja after politic
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by topsamjo(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2015
Better is the End of a thing than the beginning there of.... Hmmmnnn
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 09, 2015
when tithing was not en vogue. grin
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 09, 2015
resolver:
BABA Adeboye hasnt changed that much , Baba Oyedepo action man as usual

Thats what ppl dont get...dey think d man is proud but dem no know sey na fire brigade hin be from start...ds one wey dem dey complain now...he was even worse before...hin don even cool down now...before he harrassed govt officials dat misbehave come hin side...he was one of d few pastors who swore at Abacha when he said: "No matter d devil on d throne, God will remove him!" The man no dey look uche face o..dats why all d criticism cant stop him...

My Mentor!

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2015
drlawizle:

Thats what ppl dont get...dey think d man is proud but dem no know sey na fire brigade hin be from start...ds one wey dem dey complain now...he was even worse before...hin don even cool down now...before he harrassed govt officials dat misbehave come hin side...he was one of d few pastors who swore at Abacha when he said: "No matter d devil on d throne, God will remove him!" The man no dey look uche face o..dats why all d criticism cant stop him...

My Mentor!

Omo that man is my "Father"...I don't just knw why nigerians just dey beef am...wen we his sons and daughters are benefiting big time..na wa ooo...papa no dey take nonsense...I don meet am one on one b4 sef...lol

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by pak: 9:16am On Mar 09, 2015
That should be Gbile Akanni on the extreme right
He's a wonderful gentleman
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by pak: 9:20am On Mar 09, 2015
micrep3030:
This men of God were not young daddy G.O In his 50s is DAT young age

He was actually in his 40s...44 precisely
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by WENGERNOMICS(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2015
holatin:
dats lovely.

its just dat I no like dis oyedepo.
I no hate am oooo b4 his member start stoning me

my two most favourite pastor
1) t.b Joshua I just love his behaviour, his generosity attitude.
2) adeboye I like ow he talk, preach

np- am a Muslim

Loool @ Oyedepo............People of his day did not like Jesus too..........he was too eccentric.........he called God his Father. He said he came from Heaven.............He said he will bring down the temple and rebuild it in 3 days.......He flogged people out of the temple.............but he was the Son of God and His Blood has saved billions today and still saving more. When people talk so much about somebody, investigate before you conclude.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by yusufbida(m): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2015
okwuosho1:
The photo was taken in 1986 at a convention for South Western pastors that held in Ibadan.

See how time flies.Checkout the looks on Pastor Adeboye,
Bishop Oyedepo and Wale Oke then.

Source: http:///dKAUys
Agba wa bura bewe o ba se ri.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Dolemite(f): 9:55am On Mar 09, 2015
THIEVES in training!! grin
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 09, 2015
MissEse:
See P. Adeboye! E don tay.. Wey the man like short sleeve.
When u remain focus on God, all other things fall in place.
God is mercy, kind and big. Indeed He maketh rich, He owns the world.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by 400billionman: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2015
Oklander:
Those guys smart, they started there business on time…

Hahaha
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by iresearcher(m): 10:32am On Mar 09, 2015
pak:
That should be Gbile Akanni on the extreme right
He's a wonderful gentleman

Me I think its Bishop Francis Wale Oke
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by holatin(m): 11:12am On Mar 09, 2015
WENGERNOMICS:

Loool @ Oyedepo............People of his day did not like Jesus too..........he was too eccentric.........he called God his Father. He said he came from Heaven.............He said he will bring down the temple and rebuild it in 3 days.......He flogged people out of the temple.............but he was the Son of God and His Blood has saved billions today and still saving more. When people talk so much about somebody, investigate before you conclude.
Mr man, I was once a Christian, and I went to his church for 8 good yrs.
so don't try to woo me
before I have a notion about someone,I assess him for a long time.
I say and I repeat
I don't like him.
compare nhim with TB Joshua and see d difference is clear like 7up.

don't reply this quote
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Otunba4eva: 1:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
yes in this picture was also bishop Wale Oke. I guess nobody notice it.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by alexnuvski: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
ghfdjhgf
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by pak: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
iresearcher:

Me I think its Bishop Francis Wale Oke

You might be right actually, I initially saw the pix on a smaller screen on my phone.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by hakeemfatai217: 6:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
Register for the dangote rural social scheme and enjoy after sales support from dangote group. buy dangote cement at #900 per bag or dangote rice at #6,000...Distributors only. Contact Manager Rural social scheme.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by simdam500(m): 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked how time flies......

Greatness is mine embarassed
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by VanOmiyale: 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
holatin:
dats lovely.

its just dat I no like dis oyedepo.
I no hate am oooo b4 his member start stoning me

my two most favourite pastor
1) t.b Joshua I just love his behaviour, his generosity attitude.
2) adeboye I like ow he talk, preach

np- am a Muslim
As you said you are a Muslim so I don't expect you to understand the things of the spirit. Having said that,the fact that Oyedepo does not televise his philanthropic efforts does not mean he his not doing it. Go to his hometown in Omuaran they will tell you no government official has touched their lives the way he has done. Several people are on his Scholarship scheme. Your not liking him does not remove a strand of hair from his body.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Adeboye And Bishop Oyedepo At A Convention In Ibadan In 1986 by Exodus23v25(m): 4:41am On Nov 07, 2015
Matthew 6: 32-33 answereth the PAST & PRESENT of these Men of God!

Likewise somebody here today should think about the above scripture and your life and my life will never remains the same( your past immoral life will be forgiven) and fixed your eyes on the Almighty God for a betterment future!

Thank you King of kings!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cardinal Okpaleke Visits Imo State (Photo) / Did You Go To Church Today Amidst The Coronavirus Pandemic? / Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.