Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Who Would Like To Do An Easy $25 Dollars Job For Me? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Who Would Like To Do An Easy $25 Dollars Job For Me? (627 Views)

Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card / Save $5! Join My Team And Get Lbm Markers For $25 / Free No Deposit Forex Bonus $25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Would Like To Do An Easy $25 Dollars Job For Me? by femi1632(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2009
Hi,

I need someone to do a simple investigative/research work for me. My contact person in Nigeria is already doing the task for me, but I do not want to rely solely on his findings for a reason. I would need a neutral person to do the same task for me in order to compare how accurate the findings of my contact in Nigeria is.

Here is the task:

1. Where can we buy a roll bundle in Lagos for traditional dresses such as Ankara, Guinea and Lace? Which market? If possible give at least 2 shop addresses from which you get your quotation and the phone number of the seller.

2. How much is the roll bundle for each traditional dress?

3. I am interested in quality material only

If you are interested in doing this simple research work, please send private message to me on nairaland. In your message, include any question you may want to ask me regarding the assignment, which town/city are you based, why do you think your findings or information you will find out for me will be better than the person I already sent. Please include your contact info like mobile phone.

If you want to get paid, you must get a go ahead confirmation from me first.

Once you have reported your findings for me, I will bank transfer the money to you. [$25 value]

IMPORTANT NOTE:

Anyone interested in this should at least have been a nairaland member for 3 months and have minimum of 20 posts in the forum.

The person I select will get other simple assignments like this from me and from time to time.

(1) (Reply)

Learn Event Decoration With Just #50,000 For 2wks And Make #200,000 Monthly / Will You Be In Ilorin Come March 2009? / Ebay/amazon/walmart/ysl/newegg,etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.