Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,904 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu (29441 Views)

Wife Brutalises A Lady For Sleeping With Her Husband In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / ‘banker Hires Assassins To Kill Her Ex-husband In Lagos’ (pic) / Man Murders Wife’s Lover In Ogun On Their Matrimonial Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by slickyb(f): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
may his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Misogynist2014(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
May God save males from these violent, red hot, abusive and violent wives cry. Sometimes you beg to wonder what benefit marriage gives you.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by IamOpemipo(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
Dem women are very strong embarassed

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Jostico: 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
in yoruba accent "iröööö"
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2015
tabooo[/color] taboo[color=#990000] that is a taboo in that city
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Gboliwe: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2015
FELIX30:
What kind of report is this?? The people of Isi uzo local govt thrown into mourning for an incidence that happened in imilike agu Udenu local govt? Is there no editor in that newspaper coy?? IRMC
everything is wrong with most of our journalists today. Imagine, they were relaxing and the next thing death. How does that happen? Whoever told the story does not have any account that they were quarelling and that this was what it was about
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Frankenstein: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Beat him to death indeed.
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2015
Women alwes killin husbands n wil stil com n shout 'no husbands' I de. Fear marrying

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Frankenstein: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2015
The frontpage topic is misleading. I was expecting to read about a fight between the couple.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2015
The Concept of feminism slipped into the american society and what you had was an increase in divorce rates for no just reason other than "irreconcilable differences".

Now it is creeping into the Nigerian society and what we have are wives who turn out to be husband killers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by cr7lomo: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2015
Women and domestic violence, smh. They just love eating their cake and having it
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 09, 2015
wicked soul!!men too should stop cheatin nw,it hurt women so much
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by DNA9(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
Did i jst made FP on a death thread?.
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by suptol(m): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
What shall we not hear these days? Nawa o cry May his soul rest in peace
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 09, 2015
klins4213:
Wives beating hubby these days like say na wrestling...i hope mine wont beat me...cos she has been threatening me of late... grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Rhozabeth(m): 11:57am On Mar 09, 2015
jimohibrahim:
the man fall my hands... I swear
Bros I pray the next victim will be you, then u will understand the meaning of defenceless!
That is an incident u don't prepare for, being hit on the head while you are looking elsewhere!

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Mehnnnn... wives are trying to balance the equation these days.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
FELIX30:
What kind of report is this?? The people of Isi uzo local govt thrown into mourning for an incidence that happened in imilike agu Udenu local govt? Is there no editor in that newspaper coy?? IRMC
Guy no vex, but you dull ooo
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
Tonniey:
Y re cases of women murdering their husband on the rise. D other time, a woman threw her hubby through d window....

Its gething to a sit[b]uation in which men will becom endangered[/b]. RIP to the dead.

Lmao.Like endangered species.
I think women who are abused are beginning to retaliate quite badly.
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Misogynist2014(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Loyalblak007:
grin MACHO-WIFE
She caught him unawares, and brutally murdered her hardworking husband. Is that what makes you happy?
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by kingthreat(m): 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Reasons I am scared of marrying from the s-called land of the rising sun. The women are haughty and feel they are equals with men.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2015
softysparky:
Mehnnnn... wives are trying to balance the equation these days.

No be small o.Housewives these days dey vex badly. grin grin grin grin.
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Rhozabeth(m): 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
wicked soul!!men too should stop cheatin nw,it hurt women so much
how did u know it is cheating that made the woman commit murder? Even if the man was cheating on her, killing him will only compound the problem. Now she may never be a free woman ever again!
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
klins4213:
Wives beating hubby these days like say na wrestling...i hope mine wont beat me...cos she has been threatening me of late... grin
If she's in a particular political party, trust Her to have violence in her.
Run for your life...
Sorry I went political.

R.I.P to the victim
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
kingthreat:
Reasons I am scared of marrying from the s-called land of the rising sun. The women are haughty and feel they are equals with men.

The only problem with those who meets their Waterloo v when they marry from igbo land is just the fact that they are NO MAN.
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by sorextee(m): 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
"THE DECEIVED"

vfactor:

I don't know if it is the report above you read. The incident happened in Isi uzo LGA. The deceived is from Udenu LGA. It's like saying one is from abia but died in rivers state. Isn't it clear enough
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by jimohibrahim(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rhozabeth:

Bros I pray the next victim will be you, then u will understand the meaning of defenceless!
That is an incident u don't prepare for, being hit on the head while you are looking elsewhere!

hey loser your fuvking prayer can't be answered cos you're such a foool..

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by adolphusberit(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Airforce, take this story line as 1 music for ur album
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
Rhozabeth:
how did u know it is cheating that made the woman commit murder? Even if the man was cheating on her, killing him will only compound the problem. Now she may never be a free woman ever again!
Dont u know cheating is very bad and it hurt so much.
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by sorextee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
Women are becoming stronger than men these days o. Like one dat happened recently, a woman strangled her husband to death, while he was driving. To cut d story short, d man died..
Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

No be small o.Housewives these days dey vex badly. grin grin grin grin.

It's kinda sexy though. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Housewife Murders Husband In Enugu by DeDonn1: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Y re cases of women murdering their husband on the rise. D other time, a woman threw her hubby through d window....

No wonder men are marring men now
Too bad oo!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Beheads 72-Year-Old Woman In Ogun Over Land Dispute (Photo) / Plateau State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide After Impregnating A JSS2 Girl / Police Arrests Woman Filmed Flogging And Locking A Boy Inside A Dog Cage (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.