Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,296 members, 7,957,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Always Feel Ugly Next To C.ronaldo. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Always Feel Ugly Next To C.ronaldo. (824 Views)

Although I Don’t Have A Man, I Always Arrange For Sex When I Want It – Actress / See The Trend OLAMIDE Has Started O! Feel Free To Add Yours! / Check Out What This Reporter Did To C.ronaldo (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Always Feel Ugly Next To C.ronaldo. by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2015
World best player, Cristiano Ronaldo‘s ex girlfriend,Irina Shayk said she always feel ugly and insecure whenever she stands beside Ronaldo.

Irina opened up to Spanish society magazine Hola in an interview.

Irina said “My ideal man is faithful, honest and a gentleman who knows how to treat women. I don’t believe in men who make us feel unhappy, because they’re boys not men. I thought I had once found the ideal man but it didn’t turn out that way. I think a woman feels ugly when she’s got the wrong man at her side. I’ve felt ugly and insecure.

“Relationships are hard so you have to know what type of man you want by your side and what their values are, what is important in his life. If you stay with someone it’s because you’re walking in the same direction and you’re both looking for the same thing. Both should share the same concept of what a relationship means and the same energy to believe in a monogamous relationship.”
Re: I Always Feel Ugly Next To C.ronaldo. by leshluap(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
typing
Re: I Always Feel Ugly Next To C.ronaldo. by temitemi1(m): 9:47am On Mar 09, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In New Photos / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Hour-glass Figure / Rihanna Goes Out For Dinner Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.