Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,739 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos (1516 Views)

11 Things You Didn't Know About Leleti, The Actress Who Played "SARAFINA / Laura Ikeji Slammed Over Her Breast Exposure [PICS] / Daniella Okeke Blasts Actress Who 'Snatched' Her Man From Her(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by ezytalks: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
So i was minding my own business online when i came across this post... Nataliya is a Ukrainian Actress whose love for Barcelona's Super Star L. Messi had her paint a picture of his face on her chest...

See more photos here...http://www.ezytalks..com/2015/03/meet-ukrainian-actress-who-had-messis.html

1 Like

Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by delishpot: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
Make she kukuma naked na angry
Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by ezytalks: 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
delishpot:
Make she kukuma naked na angry

wetin u wan see?
Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by delishpot: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
ezytalks:

wetin u wan see?

Her complete stupidity. Wetin she dey paint face for her bobby for? She for naked make we know say her mumu no get part 2
Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by Namady(m): 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
ezytalks:

wetin u wan see?
nawa ooo undecided
Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by ezytalks: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
delishpot:

Her complete stupidity. Wetin she dey paint face for her bobby for? She for naked make we know say her mumu no get part 2

lol.. No vex for am abeg... She just love the Guy... LOL
Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by delishpot: 12:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
ezytalks:

lol.. No vex for am abeg... She just love the Guy... LOL

I been dey vex. But as you don beg on her behalf, I go stop to vex. grin
Re: Meet A Ukrainian Actress Who Had Messi's Face Painted On Her Breast.. See Photos by ezytalks: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
delishpot:

I been dey vex. But as you don beg on her behalf, I go stop to vex. grin

lol... Na so... Buh the girl kress sha.... #JustSaying

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Declares Love For Son On Father’s Day(see TWEET) / Rocktown Boss, Frank Edwards And Kelly Lyon Chill Out (PHOTOS) / Sisters Love! Kendall & Kylie Jenner Shows Off Shape In Black Ensemble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.