Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,467 members, 7,861,349 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ (3555 Views)

Buhari Support Organisation Moves To Shut Down Senate / Awka Flooded After Morning Rain, Forces Businesses To Shut (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 10, 2015
I am not suprised at all.
Re: Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
D9ty7:
A good move from the presenter, but the so called scholar effed up big time.
Am a muslim tho, but the comments above me makes no sense, so I won't bother replying them. Criticise constructively and not the other way round.

Bros, where Islam placed women is an open knowledge.
Re: Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ by DerKaiser: 11:12am On Mar 10, 2015
Just saw the video and the woman was somewhat unprofessional and arrogant.

Knowing how big Muslim men ego is towards their women, she should have let him rant a little and afterwards end the interview on the excuse of time.

Engaging in an unnecessary argument with him on-air and telling him that she runs things here was condescending in itself and I guess that riled the man up even more.

Amanpour is a legend in this regard. Super calm demeanour but still exerts impeccable control over her interviews.
Re: Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ by D9ty7(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2015
noblezone:

Bros, where Islam placed women is an open knowledge.
Bro, the Islam I practice placed women nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Female TV Host Cuts Off Interview With Maleguest After He Tells Her To ‘shut Up’ by Mujeebade1: 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2015
well the woman could be said to have done well.
However,before reaching any conclusion on whether or not a religion is a curse, primitive or any other destructive adjective used up there, how much of its principles do you know. why not take the time to return to the root. Imean stop looking at the character, attitude or behaviour of the so called adherents,but the actual teaching of that religion itself.
mind u, Muslims as human beings might err,infact err big time; but the teaching of ISLAM remains PERFECT. So return to the basis, learn, ask questions and avoid blind conclusions. seeing a pastor involved in a terrible act, would you conclude that christianity is a curse?

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Has Been Made In Taraba State / Could This Be The New America(photo) / Girl Gets Raped Second Time After Police Use Her To Try To Catch Her Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.