Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,775 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing (3077 Views)

ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? / #jimsbigthing Finally Out... Infinix Hot Note / #jimsbigthing, Whats It All About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by JumiaOnline(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
We have been anticipating who JIM is? and what is the BigThing?

Jumia Infinix MTN, 3 formidable giants unleashes to all the Infinix Hot Note. The latest addition to the Infinix range of Mobile phones.

Infinix Hote Note with a 5.5" HD Display, Dual sim, 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal Memory, Android v4.4.2 (Kitkat), 8 MP Camera, 2 MP Front facing Camera, 4000mAh Lithium Ion Battery, Mediatek 1.4 GHz Octa Core Processor.

That's not all. You get a free MTN Data Bundle and nationwide delivery by Jumia, the number one online retailer in Nigeria.

All these at an amazingly affordable price of N23,500 on Jumia.

What are you waiting for? Go visit: http://www./infinix-hot-note-x551-gold-pre-order-188024.html to Pre-Order yours today and become the very first user to experience this Infinix Hot Note technology.

Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Thayay(m): 3:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
I've visited jumia's site for more than 8 times today with no option to order the phone.
If i eventually miss out this phone,i will curse jumia,infinix,MTN,and the OP alltogether(my papa na herbalist).....It only takes the grace of God to ditch out precious H6,be without android and saving money without touching it despite many temptations for 1.5 months.so pls release this phone for God sake,i'm tired of scouting phone on internet
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by donstevewrites: 3:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
check again bro,its there
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by ayoa123: 3:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Thayay:
I've visited jumia's site for more than 8 times today with no option to order the phone.
If i eventually miss out this phone,i will curse jumia,infinix,MTN,and the OP alltogether(my papa na herbalist).....It only takes the grace of God to ditch out precious H6,be without android and saving money without touching it despite many temptations for 1.5 months.so pls release this phone for God sake,i'm tired of scouting phone on internet

Visit the Website, type Infinix Hot Note on the search column and press ENTER
It's on Pre-order for now.
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Thayay(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2015
ayoa123:

Visit the Website, type Infinix Hot Note on the search column and press ENTER
It's on Pre-order for now.
Thanks bro,i've ordered for it.
Phew...jumia charged me N2,416 for this phone to get to jos city.anyway,there is God
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Hiroshize(m): 5:37pm On Mar 09, 2015
The only problem i have with the specifications of this device is the RAM. Combining a 1.4GHz Octa Core processor and a 1GB RAM, won't there be a problem. Its like having a Ferrari engine in a Honda 86 model ??
undecided cry undecided
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Randerl: 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
JIM - Jumia Infinix Mtn
hmmmmmm
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Iamoilprince(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
I like the product but if i order for it now it will take u guys 2 months to deliver it to me. Lol
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by lanre316: 11:27am On Apr 20, 2015
Hiroshize:
The only problem i have with the specifications of this device is the RAM. Combining a 1.4GHz Octa Core processor and a 1GB RAM, won't there be a problem. Its like having a Ferrari engine in a Honda 86 model ??
undecided cry undecided

I heard that the next version of hot note will come with 2gb RAM, if you can wait. Fingers crossed.
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Hiroshize(m): 11:30am On Apr 20, 2015
lanre316:

I heard that the next version of hot note will come with 2gb RAM, if you can wait. Fingers crossed.

That's more like it cheesy cheesy cheesy .. At that instance, i will be moved wink
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by donshady(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2015
lanre316:

Bro go read about ram and processors
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by lanre316: 1:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
donshady:

Bro go read about ram and processors

Please educate me. I don't know much about it. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by lanre316: 8:17pm On May 28, 2015
Hiroshize:

That's more like it cheesy cheesy cheesy .. At that instance, i will be moved wink[/b]

Seems the wait is over. 2gb ram hot note pro is released. Hooray!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by Hiroshize(m): 10:34pm On May 28, 2015
lanre316:

Seems the wait is over. 2gb ram hot note pro is released. Hooray!
Yess oo
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by powerfuldudu: 6:53pm On May 29, 2015
Order your Infinix Hot Note through Konga sales agent, direct delivery to your specified address.
Also all current discounts will apply and any free accessories will also be attached. Strictly pay on delivery for all items.
To order yours now call 08133778806. Delivery within 3-7 days.
Re: Infinix Hote Note #JIMsBigThing by lukjee: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jumia online , as u can u can see this message is from Jumia

Dear customer, we regret to inform you that the GSB 500 Bluetooth Speakers - Black/ Silver-1 in order#304129559 is out of stock but we have an alternative. please reply to 08143155154 if interested . i

If u check the price of this item here u will find out that is even more expensive than this one I am saying I don't want that u need to return so it's not about the money I know what I want it was brought today and I have not used it and if I can get the earlier order I made this grundig above up here I don't think I will complain, I will pay the different

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp To End Old Platform / How To Get Free 750mb And 120minutes On Mtn / Jiji Are Now Something Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.