Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? (3437 Views)

Advise Needed: Infinix Note 2 Or Tecno Boom J8? / Need Help!!! Btw Tecno Camon C8 And Infinix Hot Note, Which Should I Buy / Comparing Infinix Hote Note With Innjoo Note....which Will You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by desmondblaze(m): 1:37pm On Mar 17, 2015
Im having a hard time choosing the best gadget to purchase,

Which of this should i Buy,

INFINIX HOT
or
INFINIX HOT NOTE.

Kindly advice me on the One to buy and Why I Should Buy it,

Thanks in Advance.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by donstevico(m): 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2015
buy infinix hot note.its the senior brother of infinix hot

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by wunderkiind(m): 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by tygaweezy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 17, 2015
it aint no senior bro.... buy infinix zero.... dats wat am using
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by moneymaker24(m): 1:06am On Mar 18, 2015
If cost isn't an issue, I would recommend going for the senior brother which is d infinix hot note. Trust me, you gonna love the device.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by desmondblaze(m): 5:18am On Mar 18, 2015
moneymaker24:
If cost isn't an issue, I would recommend going for the senior brother which is d infinix hot note. Trust me, you gonna love the device.
the prob now is that, the INFINIX HOT NOTE Is not available in stock again and i dnt know when they will bring More.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 18, 2015
INFINIX has a way of attaching HOT to the names of their phones, please COULD it be the REASON the PHONE is ALWAYS HOT...

Sometimes can be VERY HOT...to Recharge CAR BATTERY..

I use INFINIX ZERO..the only demerit it has is BATTERY SPAN.
INFINIX HOT note has a higher battery span, but a lower RAM, lower CAMERA pixel, LOWER core processor when compared to INFINIX ZERO..
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by samex4rill(m): 6:33am On Mar 18, 2015
moneymaker24:
thats why I told u to give me its imei, u refused
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by ige101(m): 8:03am On Mar 18, 2015
Go for the Note'u definitely gonna love the larger display and the camera
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by fortech91(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Infinix Hot Note is a redesign of the Infinix Hot with improved performance and correcting the limitations of Infinix Hot.
With affordable price of the Infinix Note and good battery, I advise you to go for it.

Check out Infinix Hot Review: http://www.androidgist.com/infinix-hot-x507-review-and-specifications

Check out Infinix Hot Note Review: http://www.androidgist.com/infinix-hot-note-features-and-specifications
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by obosirow: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2015
How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551

www. ebimablog.com/2015/03/how-to-root-infinix-hot-note-x551.html

(close the space between the period and e)
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by moneymaker24(m): 6:55pm On Mar 18, 2015
samex4rill:

Lol what has IMEI got to do with the features in a phone?
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by moneymaker24(m): 6:59pm On Mar 18, 2015
desmondblaze:

the prob now is that, the INFINIX HOT NOTE Is not available in stock again and i dnt know when they will bring More.

The device is supposed to be on sale from today been 18th march, 2015. But due to unforeseen issues, it may be delayed till tomorrow or next.
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by desmondblaze(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2015
samex4rill:
u need imei For Dataplan abi?

I have a Working imei here,
its not Free, if u need it, Hola Me @ 07033824556
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by grinface98(m): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
kayciano:
INFINIX has a way of attaching HOT to the names of their phones, please COULD it be the REASON the PHONE is ALWAYS HOT...

Sometimes can be VERY HOT...to Recharge CAR BATTERY..

I use INFINIX ZERO..the only demerit it has is BATTERY SPAN.
INFINIX HOT note has a higher battery span, but a lower RAM, lower CAMERA pixel, LOWER core processor when compared to INFINIX ZERO..
What is dis dumbskull saying? Lower ram? Lower core processor? Compared to dat crappy Infinix Zero? U must be high on weed
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by maxjax(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
grinface98:
What is dis dumbskull saying? Lower ram? Lower core processor? Compared to dat crappy Infinix Zero? U must be high on weed

forgive tha dude
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by grinface98(m): 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
maxjax:

forgive tha dude
Dat guy ehn! Just spitting wrong info about a fone he knows nothing about. SMH
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by Suzielue: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
grinface98:
Dat guy ehn! Just spitting wrong info about a fone he knows nothing about. SMH

The guy is actually correct. He is talking about Infinix Hot, not Infinix Hot Note. Infinix Hot is the lowest, Zero is in the middle and Hot Note is at the top in terms of specifications
Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by kingsjoe2020: 5:01am On Mar 29, 2015
GO FOR THE HOT NOTE ITS BETTER

1 Like

Re: ADVICE NEEDED: Infinix Hot Or Infinix Hote Note, Which Of Them Should I Buy? by sdqumar(m): 10:16am On Mar 29, 2015
Team infinix hot note grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips: Turn Your Phone Into A 3D Hologram Projector…awesome! / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / See All The Amazing New Features I Got On My L9 Plus Today [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.