Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Stolen ATM Card - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen ATM Card (817 Views)

6 Quick Things To Do If Your ATM Card Is Stolen / Driver Steals Master’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m (photo) / Robbers Seize Teacher's ATM Card, Withdraw All The Money In Her Account (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen ATM Card by Abhdul(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2015
Good Day every body!!.
Am not good in narrating event so i wil just summarize the true story. I had my ATM card stolen from my wallet at my school's Hostel, i didn't notice till the Day i wanted to use it.
That fateful Day was on saturday, i searched and searched for it but couldn't find it. It then become clear that it was stolen, i started receiving alerts after 1hr that saturday but the alerts were strange and hard to comprehend. I have gone to the Bank(First Bank) but yet to receive any feedback from them.
I posted it here to get Mature positive Opinions, suggestions and possible solution. The said amount is 52k.Am open to amswering Reasonable questions from anyone..
Pls the Wole Soyinkas responsible for correcting other people's written text are not allowed here!!

Re: Stolen ATM Card by Nobody: 6:54am On May 10, 2015
my sisters First Bank ATM card was just stolen yesterday too and under one hour, the sum of 170thousand was withdrawn...we went to the branch and they couldn't help, until Monday. it was terrible. my sister kept getting alerts: left right and center, up to 100k was withdrawn and the rest was transferred to another account, so we are waiting till tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Linkedin Mrs Osubanjo Scam / Child Trafficking By Africans /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.