Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

"President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC (135076 Views)

Former Militant Leader Is Chairman Education C'mtee In Rivers Assembly / Boko Haram: Maiduguri Under Heavy Artillery Attack / Why Am Not Visible At Buhari Campaigns - Atiku Talks To BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Tripleclick:
let keep waitn for jonathan to provide security for them.

In other words....you are basically saying that the Army and the Police cannot do their work....and you are implying that our Commander in Chief is not competent enough.

Thanks.....I feel much better now.

Next time....if you get robbed.....don't complain if the Police take their time to come.You should provide your own security instead. grin

Don't excuse the wrong.

And...criticism does not imply hatred.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by splashbaby(m): 9:57am On Mar 10, 2015
This ones are lucky... Others didn't live earn a living.

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by highskies(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc member driving truck again This apc pple no go kill me grin grin cheesy. GEJ till 2019!!!

Be objective. Objectivity shows a brilliant mind.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:05am On Mar 10, 2015
philips70:

You a very wicked soul. Chaii!
Haba, see d way He refers to those grieving abt poor government now
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by mperoakeem(m): 10:08am On Mar 10, 2015
IsaAbubakar:

Your mama na prostitute
Your father na bastard
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
What are you doing here? Did someone leave your cage open?... Robots no get lyf
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Tripleclick(m): 10:15am On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

In other words....you are basically saying that the Army and the Police cannot do their work....and you are implying that our Commander in Chief is not competent enough.

Thanks.....I feel much better now.

Next time....if you get robbed.....don't complain if the Police take their time to come.You should provide your own security instead. grin

Don't excuse the wrong.

And...criticism does not imply hatred.

so my governor waitd for jonathan befor improving our security abi?? The norths needs more education
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Tripleclick:
so my governor waitd for jonathan befor improving our security abi?? The norths needs more education

Your Governor never had to face a Boko Haram type group.

Simples.

Stop excusing mediocrity. I am old enough to recall how your Northern friends excused the mediocrity of the Army rule in the 1980's....and I did not like it then.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Iamvictor(m): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
mperoakeem:
Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory. Robot
lwkd this the most hilarious joke of the week...

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by VivaLaFrans: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
This is exactly what is happening on Syria-Iraq roads. They attack unarmed truck drivers, kill them and burn the sweat of another man (Costly trucks).... What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Iamvictor(m): 10:31am On Mar 10, 2015
I love this APC/PDP fights on NL , but to say the fact it's sheer stupidity for somebody to blame GEJ for boko haram insurgents in Nigeria.
very soon God will uncover the faces of those affiliated with boko haram .

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by bengems(m): 10:33am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:
Interesting. In that case an attack on jonathan is an attack on the north.

Nonsense, always beating around the bush, when u shit wait for Gej to come clean ur nyansh. Until people start to be honest about the situation and point to the root cause of the problem, they will know no peace.

Bokoharam hosts flag, ISIS hosts flag.

Bokoharam behead people, ISIS does the same.

Bokoharam kill soldiers, ISIS does the same.

So what does Bokoharam and al queada , El Shabab and ISIS have in common?

I guess its jonathan that they av in common.

And each of those terrorist groups are muslim. u see, Muslim is the only problem we are having all over the world!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Raymondgabriel(m): 10:42am On Mar 10, 2015
Nobody has ever complained about negligence n corruption in the state Government n local govt. Everybody is blaming the federal govt even for the works that re due to the state n local govt. If other levels of govt re doing wel, nobody wil have time to talk abt FG!!

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by RAO1(m): 10:43am On Mar 10, 2015
I concur!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Vikky014(f): 10:47am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:
Interesting. In that case an attack on jonathan is an attack on the north.

Nonsense, always beating around the bush, when u shit wait for Gej to come clean ur nyansh. Until people start to be honest about the situation and point to the root cause of the problem, they will know no peace.

Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by vanilson(m): 10:53am On Mar 10, 2015
All Nigerians wake-up wherever you are for #change#! Buhari and Osinbajo. Can change this country and Nigeria will be better again. Yes he can do it. Don't let people deceive people party, deceive you.They are coming again!!! Shine your eyes well, OJB, called them hawks that surround GEJ, Its has been proven that we are not moving forward for past 6 years now, all what they do is to recycle themselves and continuity embezzlement of Nigerians money. You can see for yourself, people deceive people PDP party, that is their mentality. They said Buhari will take us back if elected President! Nigerians say it's a good decision to go back when you've lost your way on a 6 years. PDP journey where our destination as a nation is no longer visible. Please, Buhari, take us back to the era where:1. One Dollar was less than one Naira. It is incredible today!2. Everything was on first come first serve basis.3. There was zero tolerance for corruption.4. Oil refineries in PortHarcourt, Warri & Kaduna were built & running at full capacity.5. Anybody with questionable wealth was afraid to display it in public. 6. There was Zero tolerance for indiscipline. Everything was in order7. Nigeria had no debt at all.8. Neglecting your children was a crime9. Littering the public place was a crime10. Twenty oil depots were built and functioning.11 Western world can't interfere into our nation.12. Chad invaded Nigeria, we sent them packing but did not harness their Land13. Our economy was NOT running on generator14. We can sleep with our eyes closed because we were secured.15. Countries like Indonesia and Malaysia need not to set example on how to deal with drug pushers. 16. The Maitaseine Islamic Sect insurgency in the North was crushed on record time. 17. We want those days when Buhari was a military Governor but did not amass illegal wealth. 18. We want those days when Buhari was a Minister of Petroleum but did not hire a private jet for N10 billion. 19. We want those days when Buhari was a Head of State but did not loot the Treasury. 20. We want those days when Buhari was Head of PTF but did not steal the Fund even in the days of Abacha when stealing was the order of the day. Pls, Buhari & Osinbajo, take us BACK! We can't afford another 4yrs of waste in the hands of PDP!!! Take us BACK to the good old days of this our great nation. #ihavedecided to vote for #change#
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by genevieve12(f): 11:04am On Mar 10, 2015
For every misdeed it is jonathan,people pour dirt in our gutters destroying canals that eventually affects dams,thus affecting turbines then power is down its still jonathan,people vandalising oil pipes leading to explosions n loss of lives n properties and shortage in gas production its still jonathan,tanker drivers plying road and destroying with heavy cargoes thus causing major accidents in our roads its still jonathan,stupid beast raping minors its still jonathan,with free education in public schools we still have touts and criminals,omonile etc when will our lack of home training be d cause of our problems,our level of illiteracy also be,at least a child who goes to a public school from primary to secondary still have an idea of good moral conducts.54 years of independence n years of decadence cannot be cleared with a magic wand.jonathan is not a magician,I suggest we all talk to ourselves as individuals and stop throwing blames.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Vikky014(f): 11:10am On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Simples.

Stop excusing mediocrity. I am old enough to recall how your Northern friends excused the mediocrity of the Army rule in the 1980's....and I did not like it then.
FYI bokoharam members are mostly citizens of the affected states so do you want to tell me that GOODLUCK WILL KNOW THEM BETTER THAN THEIR LG Chairman and their Govmost of them even left universities to join d movement. i will advice u to get a copy of Quaran if u hv a muslim friend dt can b trusted.you read it evry weekend. you will definitely understand the meaning of JIHAD.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by genevieve12(f): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
Tripleclick:
Let them createe it themselves,since they frowned at it intially,we have better things to invest in than people who never wanted it intially thus,dis are the signs that follow illiteracy in their name they shall kill multitudes and blame it on others,abeg the northerners know these people they can fish them out.the FG is trying there own best,they are not magicians.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by fresh15: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
We are not blind anymore.Buhari is one of the chief sponsors of Boko haram and very soon,he and his group will be wiped out.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by light004: 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
ibson99:
open your eyes robot, every where Nigerians are suffering, the dummy you've been programmed to sing his praise is a total failure can't you grow conscience even for ones?

It's very wrong for you to call the president of Nigeria a dummy. That shows the kind of person you are, all religions teach us to respect those in authority and not disrespect and insult them like you do. I think you failed to learn manners when you were growing up.

You know next to nothing about what it takes to govern a nation and so, appreciate those who risk everything to do what you know next to nothing about. I'm sure you are still eating from your mother's pot. Please grow up and learn to respect those in Authority.

I don't like talking about APC because it reflects everything negative, such as, lying, instigation to violence, corruption, thuggery, misappropriation, stealing and the others. I can never be yoked with such a type. I hope we open our eyes to see the falsehood in APC, they are full of propaganda and lies.

I will go with a clueless Jonathan a billion times than get yoked with APC.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by DaBullIT(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:

Learn English
Get Sense

Come back to comment

What they have in common apart from violence is Sponsors

Directly or indirectly
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=Vikky014 post=31481859]FYI bokoharam members are mostly citizens of the affected states so do you want to tell me that GOODLUCK WILL KNOW THEM BETTER THAN THEIR LG Chairman and their Gov

Have you ever tried to face a gent armed with a gun? Even when you share the same beleifs/customs/etc.

The thing is the people in the NE are generally powerless to do anything against a group of armed people. Dis one don pass knowing. And when Boko has killed people it calls spies....including Muslim Imams......

most of them even left universities to join d movement. i will advice u to get a copy of Quaran if u hv a muslim friend dt can b trusted.you read it evry weekend. you will definitely understand the meaning of JIHAD.

grin

I lived in the North....and even saw the fanatic based violence with my own eyes..and have read widely on the issue.

Infact....if you can...check out Jan Boer's books on the matter...more info here:http://www.socialtheology.com/islamica.htm

And the fanatics are still in the minority. It so happens that this clique are well armed...and dangerous.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Orikinla(m): 11:27am On Mar 10, 2015
[size=28pt]WHO SUPPLIES FUEL TO BOKO HARAM?

President Goodluck Jonathan sacked the National Security Adviser, Gen. Owoye Azazi (retd) in June 2012, after he revealed that the PDP is implicated in the machinery of Boko Haram. Then on December 15, 2012, Azazi died along with Governor Yakowa of Kaduna state in a naval helicopter crash in Okoroba Village of Bayelsa State while on their way back to the Port-Harcourt Airport from the funeral of Oronto Douglas's father.

The political mafia of the PDP with billions of dollars made from the Togo Triangle where thousands of barrels of stolen crude oil from Nigeria is sold, more thousands of barrels of oil from oil blocks and million dollars fuel subsidy contracts can sponsor the political attacks and assassinations of members and supporters of the APC and escape unpunished, because the incumbent President has the powers of immunity to protect them.
[/size]
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Tripleclick(m): 11:28am On Mar 10, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Simples.

yes,, but he improved it.. Boko haram startd as a small group before expandn,, instead of alertn d security agents, de waitd until d devil grows wings, and to find it to dia disadvantage,, all northern elders, kept quit and to hold on to jonathan, and lookn for who to blame,is boko boys not dia children? Send dm to school, de wont agree. Now de r a menace to nigeria,u realise dt una no gt security
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Laid2001: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2015
We are all only blaming the CIC whose job it is to protect life and properties for his ineptitude on the issue of Boko Haram. We can not but wonder, why now!. So our Military has capacity to fight this menace gallantly and the Comander in Chief had refused to let out their fury on the Boko Boys until quarter to Election!
What a wicked soul, to have allowed thousands to die needlessly for what he has power to contain but rather wait till when it will have best political advantage for him!!!

Iamvictor:
I love this APC/PDP fights on NL , but to say the fact it's sheer stupidity for somebody to blame GEJ for boko haram insurgents in Nigeria.
very soon God will uncover the faces of those affiliated with boko haram .
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Laid2001: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2015
No, local authority could not do it, since the security agents does not report to them. Our CIC on the other hand never believed it was a serious problem. Remember he came out to tell us he underestimated the Boko Boys! he only woke up when it is time for election!

Tripleclick:
yes,, but he improved it.. Boko haram startd as a small group before expandn,, instead of alertn d security agents, de waitd until d devil grows wings, and to find it to dia disadvantage,, all northern elders, kept quit and to hold on to jonathan, and lookn for who to blame,is boko boys not dia children? Send dm to school, de wont agree. Now de r a menace to nigeria,u realise dt una no gt security
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by Vikky014(f): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=bushdoc9919 post=31482030][/quote]ok you know all these yet you are blaming goodluckdo you want him to go to the affected states and kill them by himselfthe Nigerian army and police also hv members from the North wht some of them do is to sabotage the efforts of those dt dnt share the same belief wt them by leaking informations about military formations to them. When ihejirika was pounding them Northern elders strtd shouting Genocide and even went as far as wanting to drag him to ICC.GOODLUCK called for amnesty they refused and they said they want islamic state. so do you want goodluck to grant them their wish dnt you think Bokoharam is jst like ISIS AND TALIBAN??

How i wish is possible for me to see GEJ face to face. i will jst advice him to divide this country bfore going. i cant share the same country with bokoharam and their sympathisers.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:57am On Mar 10, 2015
ibson99:
open your eyes robot, every where Nigerians are suffering, the dummy you've been programmed to sing his praise is a total failure can't you grow conscience even for ones?

was there no hunger n insecurity during obj's tenure?
hw much was minimum salary then, or did gej cut it to zero too?
where the roads plyable then n gej destroyed them?
what are d duties of a state governor? or is borno an appendage orr a community in abuja?
if u dnt knw d duties of other elected politicians try n ask ur learned younger ones cos it seems u r BLOCKED-HEADED just like Buhari!
Re: "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
omowest:

I don't blame u, tell me 5 good things ur brother have done for this country, please and please don't mansion that refurbish train because I don enter d train and I don enter train for South America too. MUMU

_u hv been to south america n still cant spell common n the most simplest word MENTION(MANTION)?

Adonbilivit!
hw will u see when u are entering trains in south america.
are u in jamaica or colombia?
dont tell me u r in peru, jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wo Lawal Mato Is Dead! President Buhari's Bodyguard Dies / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.