Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview (253329 Views)

Interview Invite By Ikeja Electric For Customer Service Representative / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test / Ikeja Electric Distribution Company Recruiting Electricity Sales Reps(esr) 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
I was sent a keep in view mail after my first stage interview. should some of my mind still be there or has anyone seen a person that had a keep in view mail and later got the job?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by brodd: 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwanieke:
I was sent a keep in view mail after my first stage interview. should some of my mind still be there or has anyone seen a person that had a keep in view mail and later got the job?

Which position did you apply for?

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2018
brodd:

Energy Sales Representative ESR
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by krispysleek(m): 8:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Kennygoldensuga:

All this unconfirmed information's and speculations..
Mind you they re a big company with large customer base and can never have enough man power to meet the demands of their unending customers, and for the sack thing..I heard its because of their new policy to flush out old staffs that have been there since the era of PHCN and the likes, in order to bring in fresh graduates and people with creativity and innovative skills.

Which innovative skill are u going to bring dat d person dey sacked has not used. U beta go nd ask abt d job u re applying for. U think its a bank job kind of target abi? Just beta ask cos u might b d one to tender ur resignation after one month. Dis job is very demanding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Kennygoldensuga: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
krispysleek:

Which innovative skill are u going to bring dat d person dey sacked has not used. U beta go nd ask abt d job u re applying for. U think its a bank job kind of target abi? Just beta ask cos u might b d one to tender ur resignation after one month. Dis job is very demanding.

Thanks for your concern sir..
Advice to those that are successful most of this people with negative comments and words to discourage one are those that applied too but were not selected, or are in view, so they feel the best way to console themselves is to make the job look like an impossible Job or even worse. Pls guard ur heart with all deligence and beware of Joy breakers.
Congratulations again to every one who have gotten their offer letters..and to those who will still receive.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Kennygoldensuga: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
krispysleek:

I am just laughing u. Shebi it is ESR u are applying for, I pray u get it. Let us b watching wat u wud say after working for 2 months.

Imagine..you have been in this negativity mindset for a while now. If the job is so terrible, just resign if u re working there already, but not by discouraging others.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by winner326: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2018
Nwanieke:

The keep in view varies. Some was sent a regret mail and still have keep in view in the mail.e.g 1) Regret mail like " we are sorry u didn't meet to the standard but still keep ur information in view incase of other vacancies. While another says 2) the interviewers were impressed with ur person and so we will keep u in view for vacancies in the nearest future.

That's my frnd observation, does the two mean regret mail, if u knw someone working there, please help us ask.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by brodd: 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2018
winner326:

The keep in view varies. Some was sent a regret mail and still have keep in view in the mail.e.g 1) Regret mail like " we are sorry u didn't meet to the standard but still keep ur information in view incase of other vacancies. While another says 2) the interviewers were impressed with ur person and so we will keep u in view for vacancies in the nearest future.

That's my frnd observation, does the two mean regret mail, if u knw someone working there, please help us ask.

Thank you for your findings. if some applicants received the first mail, then the second mail is not a regret mail but IE understands better.

Congratulations to you if u have gotten an offer. I wrote earlier that ATC&C is a great challenge to all DISCOS in Nigeria and every job has its own challenge(s). Don't be discouraged! I think with the new electricity policy in Lagos and Nigeria as a country, ATC&C will be reduced and the job will become more interesting.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Nwanieke(m): 2:42am On Mar 09, 2018
winner326:

It is the number 2 mail I got according to your explanation. I am confused too, I need clarity in order to know what my fate is
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Kennygoldensuga: 9:39pm On Mar 09, 2018
Congratulations to those who did their documentation today. God is involve

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by iphie1984: 9:00am On Mar 12, 2018
brodd:

BRODD: WHAT OF PLP THAT HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY MAIL, EITHER IN VIEW OR TO COME FOR DOCUMENTATION
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by iphie1984: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2018
iphie1984:

BRODD: WHAT OF PLP THAT HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANY MAIL, EITHER IN VIEW OR TO COME FOR DOCUMENTATION
brodd: I applied for ESR
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by iphie1984: 11:28am On Mar 12, 2018
iphie1984:

brodd: I applied for ESR

Winner360: please do u have idea if the documentation process is in batches as am yet to be contact via mail to come for documentation, thank you
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by iphie1984: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2018
iphie1984:

Winner360: please do u have idea if the documentation process is in batches as am yet to be contact via mail to come for documentation, thank you
winner326:please do u have idea if the documentation process is in batches as am yet to be contact via mail to come for documentation, thank

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by brodd: 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2018
iphie1984:

I am also an applicant like you with IE for a position other than ESR. I also received 'Keep in View' mail. I only advised people that got the offers not to be discouraged based on my little experience in the power sector.

However, you can believe that your offer will soon come. Faith is the assurance of things hope for, the conviction of things not seen.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dammiejolaade: 2:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Good day all, please has anyone who applied for ESR late last month gotten a mail for the first assessment?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by casted81: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2018
HoluwaseyiPeter:
good day. i got an invite for the first stage of assessment for the post of operation and maintenance officer slated for tomorrow 13th of March. i will appreciate any useful information or past question. thank you
I guess u mean 14th. I received same .
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by 0wen2017: 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2018
dammiejolaade:
Good day all, please has anyone who applied for ESR late last month gotten a mail for the first assessment?
None here!

Did you receive any Invite?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by dammiejolaade: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2018
0wen2017:

None here!

Did you receive any Invite?
Not yet
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Solmistry1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 13, 2018
Hello everyone, How about those that newly applied for ESR last month ?
Please, what's the latest info
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by easypumping: 8:10am On Mar 14, 2018
GUDAM PPLE IN THE HOUSE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW LATEST UPDATES ON RECENTLY CLOSED VACANCIES AT IKEDC. TO BE SPECIFIC,I APPLIED FOR PAYMENT CHANNEL MGT SUPERVISOR.PLS UPDATE US IF YOU AV ANY INFO. TANX
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by M3A16(m): 7:01am On Mar 15, 2018
House, for those who have sat for the IKEDC assessment test, could you provide a brother with some hint on how the questions were being structured certainly for maintenance & operation position applicant? I have been scheduled to take the test tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by adexyz91(m): 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
Same here too... Operation and Maintenance Officer tomorrow... Any hint about the question to expect... Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by alex81(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2018
M3A16:
House, for those who have sat for the IKEDC assessment test, could you provide a brother with some hint on how the questions were being structured certainly for maintenance & operation position applicant? I have been scheduled to take the test tomorrow.

Thanks
adexyz91:
Same here too... Operation and Maintenance Officer tomorrow... Any hint about the question to expect... Thanks

GMAT based questions. Goodluck
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by peacenaija(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Good morning please, who knows the salary range for treasury/accounts officer at IE, please kindly give me ans or dm. the question was asked as the expected salary from IE.
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by gsquare18(m): 8:02am On Mar 24, 2018
Thank you for your interest in the Finance and Audit Trainee Programme.

We are pleased to invite you for the 1st stage of the assessment process.
Please, who have an idea of the upcoming test
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by Adeosunojosam: 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
Pls any info about ET&C interview that was done on Friday 23rd, March?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by watuma(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
How was the test?
adexyz91:
gsquare18:

M3A16:

Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by lindizzy90: 10:42am On Mar 27, 2018
Gud am guys
Any news from those who did medical on the 28th .ESR precisely. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by mztadhan: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2018
gsquare18:

We gather dey bro.

Any idea on how the structure of the test is?
Re: Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview by gsquare18(m): 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
No idea. When are you writing yours.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (80) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigeria LNG Limited Announces 2022 Graduate Trainee Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.