Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! (753 Views)

Assassination Attempt: "Why Governor Bello Wants Me Dead" – Dino Melaye / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead. / Fani-Kayode Warns Lai Mohammed: 'Stop Insulting PDP Or I Will Spank You' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by nairabetguru(m): 6:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
She told me to vote for PDP or she won't take me back...

And I really do miss her.... What should I do now?

I already vowed to vote for APC

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by temitemi1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by Pinkiedearie(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
.seconded tongue

5 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by kodded(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
Will your vote for apc count ?

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by smakati(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
nairabetguru:
She told me to vote for PDP or she won't take me back...

And I really do miss her.... What should I do now?

I already vowed to vote for APC
will she follow to thumb vote, why you dey fall my hand, tell her you will vote pdp, go to the booth and vote apc, no dulling

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by kestolove95(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
Play along guy....its a secret ballot she won knw. Who u tumbprintin for...

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by xpac01(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
My guy, the girl will oneday tell you to deny or sweet mother. Change is constant. Its not bad if it start from your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by Baba419(m): 7:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
Shes enlightened
Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by nairabetguru(m): 7:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
smakati:
will she follow to thumb vote, why you dey fall my hand, tell her you will vote pdp, go to the booth and vote apc, no dulling

Haaaaaaa d babe fit follow me go jerico cuz of PDP
Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by dante23: 7:12pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lol, no one has even asked you why you both broke up in the first place.
My nigga take to your heels and dust it off. You will be in bondage for the rest of your life if you dare go back.
She only asked this just because your bbm name reads "March4Buhari"
If you get back with her, she'd one day ask you to quit your job, not let your mom come visiting again,... You get the drift.

This is looking like a #SaiBuhari matter though.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by francizy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
I will call her now and tell her to make sure she goes with you to the polling unit... grin angry grin angry

This mungolese way dey tell you to play along, na dem dey give you sweet kpèkus? grin

Better no listen to them oh grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by Princecalm(m): 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2015
So it is your babe that will dictate what you should do? Is she related to Ged or what?
Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by fromnigeria(m): 7:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
You dont have a problem my friend... Or she gonna be there when you cast ya vote
Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by ozoigbondu: 7:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
Vote for GEJ for contuinty grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by Deiok(m): 7:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
OP if you yield to her demand that means you are not man enough.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!!!!! My Ex Wants Me To Vote For PDP Or She Won't Take Me Back!!!!!! by nairabetguru(m): 8:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Vote for GEJ for contuinty grin

U meant cuntunity ryte grin

(1) (Reply)

Must-watch: Buhari's Town Hall Meeting With Young People (Video) / Ex-house Speaker, Ghali Na’abba, Dumps PDP / Ahead Of March 28th Election- Do U Also Share/believe This View???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.