Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks (30340 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / 14 Things You Can Buy Instead Of The Iphone 7 / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Adyrin(m): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
I Use both MTN and GLO
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by saaedlee: 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Downloaded a 2 gigabyte movie under 10 minutes with airtel, so ur analysis isn't completely true!

Oh I forgot; you are a Data reseller, so na marketing strategy!
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2015
MTN is the shii abeg....just that sometimes their head dey touch.... grin grin
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by NifemiOlu(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
tumababa:
HOW DID THIS MAKE FRONT PAGE?

The Lord works in miraculous ways.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Warlord3000(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sounds fair...

Just passing... wink
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Desteenee(m): 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Etisalat is the Beast in my Hood. The speed is out of this world.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Mascotizer: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok...Buh I still prefer my Etisalat for internet.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by danielblessing(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mascotizer:
Ok...Buh I still prefer my Etisalat for internet.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by menesheh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
EmmanuelD1st:
@op I don't know where you got your research data from...but I can literally tell you that etisalat is a beast compared to mtn where I am...etisalat:6.7mbps and 4.6mbps for mtn when downloading

Come up with ur own research
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Rachelwest(f): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
I prefer MTN to any other Stoopid network
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
xpac01:
Please where can get a good phone charger, small pin pecisely.
Market no dey ur place ni?
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Rachelwest(f): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
NifemiOlu:

The Lord works in miraculous ways.

Lol
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by sammieblaize: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Nonsense i get up to 20mbps on spectranet mtn is shii
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Badosqi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
Akbee:
with my glo bbm plan i can get 3g for a whole month.speed isnt a problem.mtn is capitalizing on its cheap popularity in order to cheat on customers.
See this one oooo... Guy you dey jonse big time.. 1k of glo for 3gb on android.
Mtn is 1k for unlimited gig on android dey there dey jonse. Every pc and android user dey suck mtn now..
And on speed forget ooo, etisalat na baba.
God dat network speed is mading here.. I get over 1.2MB/s(not Mb/s) and mtn do get to 800Kb/s too
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by felifeli: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=charismaticdave post=31462683][/quote]

For 12 hrs since yesterday my MTN iPhone data connection was unusable and now someone is talking about speed. WTF
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
#Fact# "EmptyHen is the worst and most Stingy mobile network in Africa" Nelson Mandela (2008)

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Dapocomen03: 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mtn still have smile ahead.

Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Crispyshell: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
MTN may be faster in writing but the network isnt stable everywhere as they claim......
EMTS(etisalat) Blazing like LTE every where and at all time.

MTN my As*.....Scam network sucking Nigerians since May 16, 2001.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Dapocomen03: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2015
I use smile LTE now. It is better and reliable. I have paid my dues for mtn and Glo. Enough of them when it comes to the internet.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 10, 2015
I get unlimited access to the internet on the fastest network in Nigeria
Etisalat......

#5 per day cool
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by yahaya1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
it is because of this price crash and abuse of data that led share limitation and you people have started again.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by AdeniyiA(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
xpac01:
Please where can get a good phone charger, small pin pecisely.
Go 'charge' yourself with your small 'pin' undecided
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by diehard1: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
mtn 3G is moving with speed of gprs, mega slow and always dropping
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by ribbit: 12:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
This is the crappiest thing I have read on Nairaland.

I can boast of 19mbps on my Etisalat... While the highest I got on mtn was 5mbps

Best explanation would be that this is paid ads... Cos it's dumbest thing nairaland would ever push to front page.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by ribbit: 12:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
Crispyshell:
MTN may be faster in writing but the network isnt stable everywhere as they claim......
EMTS(etisalat) Blazing like LTE every where and at all time.

MTN my As*.....Scam network sucking Nigerians since May 16, 2001.
not even in writing... Mtn still claims 3.5g while other networks can boast of 3.75 to 4g..
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by eduxerxes: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
That ranking looks more like FIFA world rankings...where amateurs are tops and champions are bottoms. grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by Abduletudaye(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Monzuur:
Shoro niyen?

I tire ooo
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by PYT0810: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
MTN marketing manager tell us another story.
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by 9jatatafo(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
MTN is total waste where I am. GLO all the way!
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by virus05(m): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
Etisalat is the best and Fastest network..Abi u wan use style advertise say u dey sell data...?. I download 10 gig+ (pc games) in less dan 3hrs
Re: Why You Should Browse With Mtn Instead Of Other Networks by bettercreature(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
My glo zte wireless is a pain in my arsss am looking for someone to help me jail break it,sometimes i reload nairaland 30 times and i wont be able to post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Realme Launches The World's Cheapest Snapdragon 888 Smartphone / Allcall Bro Unboxing And Review: The Most Affordable Dual Camera Android Phone. / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card And Flash Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.