Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate (28680 Views)

Oil Discovered In Apa, Benue State (Photos) / If You Lose The Election, Accept Defeat – Jonathan Tells Tanzanian Politicians / Buhari Will Defeat Jonathan, Amaechi Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Rick9(m): 12:19am On Mar 10, 2015
Who be this one ? I doubt if you go even fit win your Local Government not to talk of Nigeria, Shift jor.

1 Like

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Rick9(m): 12:20am On Mar 10, 2015
Maczeelly:
Who b diz one again............Diz man need CHANGE
grin grin grin grin grin Ahahahahah #Shines Teeth
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Rick9(m): 12:24am On Mar 10, 2015
All these Mushroom parties ought to be scrapped.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by sexyjennik(f): 12:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Dream on dreamer and don't bother to wake up cause when you do, e go clear say there is a big difference between the dream land and reality.

I laugh in swahili cheesy

Didn't even know such party and candidate existed. Thanks for the advert Mr I go win in my dreams president grin

1 Like

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Teasegz: 12:31am On Mar 10, 2015
soro niyen
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Ilekeh(f): 12:35am On Mar 10, 2015
Na who be this one again?
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by pacesetter939: 12:48am On Mar 10, 2015
southwestngr:
The Presidential candidate of the African Peoples Alliance (APA), Alhaji Adebayo Musa Ayeni Monday said he will defeat both President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the March 28 presidential election.

Ayeni, who was a deputy governor of old Ondo State, based his confidence from the fact that 70 percent of voters in Nigeria are living below the poverty line and would prefer him, being one of them.
Also, he declared that his entry into the presidential race was in obedience to divine instruction, who had assured him of victory at the polls.
Speaking during in an interview with reporters in Akure, the Ondo State capital, Ayeni said he was in the race to fulfill God’s directive for him to liberate the poor in the country.

http://news.najiriya.com/2015/03/09/2015-poll-i-will-defeat-jonathan-buhari/
I think this dude just woke up from a deep sleep. He needs to return asap to enable him regain consciousness.

1 Like

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2015
vedd:
We know

And we say.....

Sai Buhari!!!
sai baba
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by ebiagtales: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Baddestguyp:
hydropus. I just did, now shut up

It's like u are dreaming. Simple English u don't understand. I said type hydro.pus without full stop u typed it and put full stop. Wetin dey worry naija ppl sef? undecided
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Baddestguyp(m): 1:00am On Mar 10, 2015
ebiagtales:

It's like u are dreaming. Simple English u don't understand. I said type hydro.pus without full stop u typed it and put full stop. Wetin dey worry naija ppl sef? undecided
hydropus
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by maafen: 2:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Comedian grin
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by neocortex: 3:40am On Mar 10, 2015
wakacome:
The nigeria of 1983 is better than the nigeria of 2015....fact!!!!!go and read your history book....

I doubt if you know the meaning of the word "history" or "better"
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 10, 2015
See his 'irungbon', he looks like basketmouth d comedian, team gmb anyway
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by cutieberie1(f): 5:11am On Mar 10, 2015
Orijin101:
Dem dey call animals wey get horn, this snail sef dey come out undecided ..... Maybe the dude said it by mistake or he was high on orijin when he said it.......

Keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015

i am against APC..
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by franugo(m): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2015
LWKMD!! gringrin

d man go be like...

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by macricky(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2015
Wat a gr8 courage of dis APA man atleast I av know who u re, 9ice fame

GEJ TILL 2019

We need a young man dat can dance shoki
PDP----POWER
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by otswag(m): 6:44am On Mar 10, 2015
Delusions of grandeur
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by connerstone(m): 6:49am On Mar 10, 2015
Comort 4 road oga Ayeni
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by ElFenomeno1: 6:58am On Mar 10, 2015
Maybe Jonathan but Buhari.... forget it, your family members will all vote for Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Onozboy(m): 7:13am On Mar 10, 2015
You win buari and gej

grin
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Onozboy(m): 7:14am On Mar 10, 2015
You, win buari and gej

grin
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Baawaa(m): 7:21am On Mar 10, 2015
garriboy:

wat a dull comment, see as u come use plenty icon join sef. and some ppl like d comment.smh
What a SMALL BOY like you know than to drink GARRI which you parent can provide for you due to Jonathan bad government.
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by ylaa(f): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2015
ORIJIN WEL, YOU HAVE SPOKEN UR MIND, BUT I WANT U TO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THE SIZE OF A DOG IN A FIGHT THAT MATTERS BUT THE SIZE OF FIGHT IN A DOG. HE MAY BE A SNAIL WITH A HORN AS FAR AS YOU R CONCERN BUT NEVER UNDERATE ANYBODY OK. HE MAY BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. smiley
Orijin101:
Dem dey call animals wey get horn, this snail sef dey come out undecided ..... Maybe the dude said it by mistake or he was high on orijin when he said it.......

Keep calm and vote Buhari
#I_Have_Decided
GMB 2015
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by ekeneidiagbor: 7:24am On Mar 10, 2015
if dem dey count fish, dem dey count crayfish?
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 10, 2015
cutieberie1:

i am against APC..
And you are proud to quote me angry ?
Now get off my mention
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 10, 2015
southwestngr:
The Presidential candidate of the African Peoples Alliance (APA), Alhaji Adebayo Musa Ayeni Monday said he will defeat both President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the March 28 presidential election.

Ayeni, who was a deputy governor of old Ondo State, based his confidence from the fact that 70 percent of voters in Nigeria are living below the poverty line and would prefer him, being one of them

http://news.najiriya.com/2015/03/09/2015-poll-i-will-defeat-jonathan-buhari/
You are poor and you purchased the presidential nomination form from INEC for Xyz millions? This guy has redefined poverty in Nigeria, I love this.
Meanwhile as my psychiatry professor used to say,. he prolly has 'delusion of reference'
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 10, 2015
ylaa:
ORIJIN WEL, YOU HAVE SPOKEN UR MIND, BUT I WANT U TO KNOW THAT IT IS NOT THE SIZE OF A DOG IN A FIGHT THAT MATTERS BUT THE SIZE OF FIGHT IN A DOG. HE MAY BE A SNAIL WITH A HORN AS FAR AS YOU R CONCERN BUT NEVER UNDERATE ANYBODY OK. HE MAY BE OUR NEXT PRESIDENT. smiley
We are talking about politicians over here not engineers or suppliers and perhaps, this is the 1st time I'm gonna hear of the party APA, never knew it exist sef.....
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 10, 2015
kestolove95:
even d man wife go vote for buhari
Exactly!!!!!!!
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2015
wakacome:
The nigeria of 1983 is better than the nigeria of 2015....fact!!!!!go and read your history book....
Did the Nigeria of 1983 had standard remotable express roads?
Did the Nigeria of 1983 had standard stadium?
Did the Nigeria of 1983 gave u the freedom to insult a president on the internet?
Did the Nigeria of 1983 gave u the opportunity to have a mobile car?
Were average Nigerians able to own a computer? Were Nigerians able to own a mobile phone?.....
Better in what way? Governance? When what all APC supporters are doing is to help Buhari to critically destroy Nigeria and stand out to shout "CHANGE".... What change? Change back to military ruling? Coz Buhari never wanted a democratic government...
Better in what way? That our economy is now the best in Africa...despite the claim from APC supporters over the alleged accusation of money looting from the PDP...
What history book are u talking about? The one Buhari declared to embark on war if he loses this forthcoming election?....Is it the one he said PDP rigged election?....
The Nigeria of 1983 is better... HOW?....
By bringing hardship to every Nigerians? Or the killing of journalist? Is it the looting that made IBB sent him to exile?....

1 Like

Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Dubemkelly(m): 7:55am On Mar 10, 2015
Full time clown
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by mrkings84(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2015
I believe u babalawo....
Re: Musa Ayeni: I Will Defeat Jonathan And Buhari- APA Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Which party is this one? Did Inec register this party? APA is like the state the senate president and the Idoma people are vying for. I never knew a political party like this exist o, well this man should start calling change now before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Blackmail" - Okorocha Replies Oshiomhole Over Battle With Catholic Church / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job / Discos: We’ve Offered To Return Our Licences Twice But FG Refused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.