Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! (3022 Views)

This Samsung Galaxy S8 Concept Is WOW! / I Bet You've Never Seen A Phone Like This, Samsung Finally Unveils The S7/edge.. / How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
[see attachment]

HOW DO I SPOT A FAKE SAMSUNG GALAXY (NOTE 4)?

Even tech enthusiasts are not spared from falling for many Chinese products posing to be a real Galaxy phanpium (pardon my gibberish). They look exactly the same vis-a-vis and if you are not well grounded with mobile revolution, you might end up using your new phone for months without realizing it is FAKE! The day you realize, you will know what exactly you have been missing – A big regret. Now, note these tips:

1. Be familiar with the original Samsung Galaxy Note 4 models. Traditionally, a Galaxy device should have the prefix ‘SM’ and then model number immediately following it on the box. SM-N910F is a correct Samsung Galaxy Note 4 model number; other network-specific variants can be in form of SM-N910P, SM-N910A and SM-N910T). If however, you see something like N910 only, you should know by now that it’s one of those clones you don’t want to buy.

2. Go into the phone’s settings. Select About Phone and you should see a Custom Build version of “i9228” as well as a Baseband version of “MOLY”. Anything other than this, it’s simple, KEEP OFF!

3. A fake Samsung Galaxy NOTE 4 will show you some Chinese characters (which I doubt you’d understand) when you power off the device and holding down the Volume down + Center Home + Power on buttons aftermath. Ordinarily, you should see ODIN download mode which is expected to display the original model number of the NOTE at the top....

More at: http://www.mobileraft.com/how-to-spot-a-fake-samsung-galaxy-note-4/

Watch out for phones with prices that are too good to be true. When you buy a fake/cloned device, you will end up spending more than budgeted on the long run.
Cheers!

1 Share

Re: This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! by obosirow: 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Nice Information wink
Re: This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! by lonelydora: 4:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Good job Op
Re: This Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Is FAKE!!! by Olaryeankarh(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2015
lonelydora:
Good job Op
Cheers! wink

(1) (Reply)

Public Notice: The War Against Tecno. / Sold / UK Used Samsung Galaxy S10e 6GB\128GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.