Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) (69330 Views)

BBNaija Ex-Housemates Hang Out Together (Photos) / Korede Bello And Gumsu Sani Abacha Hang Out Together (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by slap1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
That's big.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by bolliejay(m): 9:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
woow lovely. wish to do same someday!!!!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by ozo13(m): 9:42pm On Mar 09, 2015
Ds one wey men dey chuck hand for pocket so I no understand ooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Gbemini(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2015
hizz I know fabregas go don Bleep this yeye girl now
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by martineverest(m): 9:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Its real,messi is currently in london with fabregas
Bsmartt:
Obviously to me that's not Lionel Messi and others. This is simply a statue made from wood.It's now common in the fashion world. Please take a closer look at the pictures.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Jhulyan(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
chibwike:
video of them hanging out,..or its photoshop
havnt you heard of videoshop?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by lordthree(m): 9:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Dear Airforce1 fans, we at NL Entertainment(NLE) apologise for the delay in the release of our artiste album. This is because our artiste has been in OTUOKE on tour. Pls bear with us. The album will drop immediately he gets back! Allah! angry

Thanks
signed
management
when is he coming on tour in sambisa? i need to buy ticket
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Bsmartt:
Obviously to me that's not Lionel Messi and others. This is simply a statue made from wood.It's now common in the fashion world. Please take a closer look at the pictures.
did u notice the change in facial expressions its messi, besides, he's in london
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by goldfish80(m): 9:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
What could Messi and fabregas be doing in women's boutique? Nigerians please open your eyes, these are fashion mannequins not real life Messi and fabregas. Look at fabregas hands on the second pic. These are well crafted plastic mannequins.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by bewla(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
sure say na lio b that or na pancake the guy rub
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by lordthree(m): 9:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
goldfish80:
What could Messi and fabregas be doing in women's boutique? Nigerians please open your eyes, these are fashion maniques not real life Messi and fabregas. Look at fabregas left hand in the second pic. These are well crafted plastic maniques.
dont expose your daftness please

3 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by lordthree(m): 9:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
goldfish80:
What could Messi and fabregas be doing in women's boutique? Nigerians please open your eyes, these are fashion maniques not real life Messi and fabregas. Look at fabregas left hand in the second pic. These are well crafted plastic maniques.
dont expose your daftness please, cant you see the expressions on messi's face

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by goldfish80(m): 9:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
lordthree:

dont expose your daftness please, cant you see the expressions on messi's face
If you can't decipher these are mannequin please get lost.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by lordthree(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
goldfish80:

If you can't decipher these are maniques please get lost.
so You'll maintain this stupidity lol anyway because in your lifetime you wont meet people like messi doesnt mean others wont

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Wizzyblack3(m): 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2015
DollyParton1:
See famzing
messi is short sha But Riiiiiiich. My dream guy. grin grin grin grin grin

Kindly say that again.. Dream wetin?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by goldfish80(m): 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
lordthree:

so You'll maintain this stupidity lol anyway because in your lifetime you wont meet people like messi doesnt mean others wont
Why can't you do something worthwhile with your miserable life so Messi will count it as an achievement he met you. Ode!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by lizko(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
That's gud 4her...
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by ceejay4real(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Is Ebube Nwagbo still an actress? I guess she's now more of an international ashy. Over desperation dey worry d chick I swear! Make dem no rob those oyibo boys o!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Crispyshell: 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
OUR LADIES CAN HUSTLE OH grin shocked tongue
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by cao(f): 10:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
Fabregas looks so uncomfortable. Let's be honest, they're not hanging out, they probably just asked for their picture to be taken with Messi & Fabregas. Awkwardly taking photos is definitely not hanging out.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by aariwa(m): 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2015
I wonder what they were saying cos Messi does not speak or understand english while ebube on her part does not hear or understand spanish
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by lordthree(m): 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2015
goldfish80:

Why can't you do something worthwhile with your miserable life so Messi will count it as an achievement he met you. Ode!
you're the real ode here if you still think the guys in that pic are maniquins, and the fact that you dont believe ebube can meet them means you count it as something unachievable, better rub your eyes well and look at those pictures again, dumbasss.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by tomzman: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
cao:
Fabregas looks so uncomfortable. Let's be honest, they're not hanging out, they probably just asked for their picture to be taken with Messi & Fabregas. Awkwardly taking photos is definitely not hanging out.
Chai! You are wicked o grin

But you said d truth.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Masterclass32: 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Great pics with the Greatest footballer there is.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by zigger(m): 10:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
Damn! This girl don meet stars and am still hear. *Dashes into the room, pack my bags and heads to the airport* My pix with Ronaldo and jennifer aniston,jennifer lawrence and angelina jolie coming soon
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
among stars there are star
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by zigger(m): 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
aariwa:
I wonder what they were saying cos Messi does not speak or understand english while ebube on her part does not hear or understand spanish
U mean ebube is deaf?coz u said she can't hear spanish
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2015
lalasticlala:
The Curvy actress shared the pics on her Instagram...

https://instagram.com/poshesteb
Hangs out? Dude I believe its more like they took a selfie together, nothing more, nothing less!.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by JoeCutie(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
bankyblue:
Sorry to say, his not the world best.......#teamronaldo
And in case you didn't have your lens on, she didn't say "World best", she said "DGreatest" and that's who Lionel is - The Greatest. undecided

#TeamMessiless
#TeamLionel
#TeamGreatest smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by siegfried99(m): 11:02pm On Mar 09, 2015
LesbianBoy:
Dear Airforce1 fans, we at NL Entertainment(NLE) apologise for the delay in the release of our artiste album. This is because our artiste has been in OTUOKE on tour. Pls bear with us. The album will drop immediately he gets back! Allah! angry

Thanks
signed
management

Lwkm ooooo grin grin
But he is still working on his musical album na grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by toprealman: 11:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
Why should I be jealous of someone that cannot tell the difference between an apostrophe and a semi-colon?
Besides why hold someone who is not interested in TOUCHING you? Messi is not Giggs, don't know much of Fabregas now that he is hanging out with J. Terry and Co.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo, Lionel Messi And Cesc Fabregas Hang Out Together (photos) by smeagolab: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2015
toprealman:
Why should I be jealous of someone that cannot tell the difference between an apostrophe and a semi-colon?
Besides why hold someone who is not interested in TOUCHING you? Messi is not Giggs, don't know much of Fabregas now that he is hanging out with J. Terry and Co.
Did you just compare Messi with Giggs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha Finally Removes Davido Tattoo From Her Body. PHOTOS / Kehinde Oloyede's New Lekki Home (Photos) / Davido Receives Condom From D.J, Ecool As South African Lady Twerks For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.