Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! (207542 Views)

How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection In Nigeria / How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by olusogo1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2015
pls for dose peeps whose cards re ready, wen did u register? and besides, I think all d data are not linked to dis site yet.
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Isiterere(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2015
I wonder when Nigeria will be alright. Registered since September 24th 2013, still not ready till now.
Even international passport do ready in a day or two.

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by sonickay(m): 12:47am On Mar 10, 2015
kennygee:
The same NIMC ID card?

I don't even know where I kept my slip.
just make sure you check it with Internet Explorer, using another browser will not load the response page. I checked the source code for https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/cs it only supports IE9 as a conditional.

1 Like

Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by kulguy2011: 4:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Is it the tracking number we will use for the last 6 digit... Response pls
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by SEBIOTIMO22: 5:38am On Mar 10, 2015
Otueke strait

1 Like

Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by shikshark: 5:43am On Mar 10, 2015
thanks
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by bkm007(f): 5:47am On Mar 10, 2015
That's a nice development
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by jungleluv(m): 6:00am On Mar 10, 2015
Vstuffs:

Visit https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/cs
Input the following
>First Name
>Middle Name
>Last Name
>National Identification Number

Then check the statue of your National e-Id Card

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/nimc_ng
the porter is not working
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by yomalex(m): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by yomalex(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Cutehector:
abi. If one is so mindful, he will notice the name of d creator of that site at the bottom of d website.
[Quote author=Eddyken]
Be kiaful how u guyz log in or give out ur personal
details on some useless site[/quote]
Is it a ghost that will design it before? It's a .gov.ng site.
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2015
kennygee:
The same NIMC ID card?

I don't even know where I kept my slip.
you see your life in black & white? Yet you would come out and loudmouth the government like a market woman.
You really should blame GEJ for forgetting where you kept ur slip, perhaps NIMC didn't give you CHANGE when you registered.

1 Like

Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Oya make una come give your testimony, what's the status of your cards?
Would check mine when I get back home from call.
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Hafyz23(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2015
The thing no work jarey
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by donem: 9:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Badosqi:
Rubbish site, stupid NIMC, Fu*ck them sef.

Registered since AUGUST 2013, yet they are telling me not yet ready after almost 2 years.
painful part is dat i really need this card.
also registered August 2013, 13th to be precise and am being told the card aint ready.
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by FreddywellsNGN(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2015
is this information on their website? if not , i'd advise you guyz not to trust that link...remember it s your NIN( your identity). good morning
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by benemmanuel: 9:26am On Mar 10, 2015
just passing by
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by rottenegg: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2015
Its almost 2years since I registered and the poo card isnt ready......

Shame on NIMC.

Na LINUXPROPHET design the site....lol
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by fxstory(m): 11:34am On Mar 10, 2015
nice development
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by s3nn2x(m): 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
NO SHOW!

Sorry S3NN2X, the details did not return a result. Perhaps your card is not ready. Please try later.
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Akinsnaira: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
cool, let me try it out
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2015
Mine is not yet ready, will check back later
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by abdulazizyahaya(m): 10:39pm On Mar 10, 2015
Dis people are not serious how long will it take them before they can make it ready,
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2015
EMMYB0Y:

no its hunting site

I guess you're a hunter... little wonder you don't know the meaning of phishing grin
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by abdnMe: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
Their blog also wants us to tell our friends they can check the status of their National e-ID cards online:

Source: http://nimcnigeria..com/2015/03/newsflash.html

You can now check the status of your National e-ID card on your phone, tablet or computer, conveniently and without hassle, by simply going to http://touch.nimc.gov.ng/cs and typing in your names and the last 6 digits of your National Identification Number (NIN).

Pls Share this information with your friends.
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by sammynwaGod(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
has anyone receive his/her Nin card yet?
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by xammyx(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=Vstuffs post=31467230]

Visit https://touch.nimc.gov.ng/cs
Input the following
>First Name
>Middle Name
>Last Name
>National Identification Number

(Then check the statue of your National e-Id Card)

For the NIN nob is the last 6 digits of your NIN is required
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by xammyx(m): 9:41am On Jul 14, 2015
olusogo1:
pls for dose peeps whose cards re ready, wen did u register? and besides, I think all d data are not linked to dis site yet.
Is there but to log in ur NIN NOB is the last 6 digits of your NIN that is required
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by YoungWiseCash: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Just checked mine and I got this message. Has anyone collected his/her card?

Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by ogbeh44(m): 1:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
What link did you use to check yours please?
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by YoungWiseCash: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Check The Status Of Your National E- ID Card Now! by Vstuffs(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
YoungWiseCash:
Just checked mine and I got this message. Has anyone collected his/her card?
when did you register yours

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / What Does Your Birth Month Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.