Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? (36703 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Ikenga Imo Subtly Mocks Buhari & His Economic Team (Pics) / BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Mrsshady(f): 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
[quote author=amakachinwe3 post=31471855][/quote]
Are you still playing U17
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by deebrain(m): 3:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:
Lol...... Yobo, are you saying we should vote any man that can Jump up or the strongest candidate?

Organise a marathon race for GEJ and Martin Onovo and see who will win. With your article, you are actually saying Martin Onovo should be the next president of nigeria because he is the strongest and the youngest of all candidates.

If Jonathan was the reason we won AFCON, he must also be the reason we failed to qualify twice under his administration. The AFCON seems to thrill you because it was the only trophy you won in your illustrious career both in club and country football, no forgeting the fact that you were on bench at the tournament. Keshi only use you at the dying minutes, such two minutes from normal time.

Tell me you are doing this for free and I will seize to support Buhari. It's no sin getting your share of the 21 Billion. You don't even stay in Nigeria, you don't know what the citizens go through.

Do me a favour by joining a Nigerian premier league club since you 've been rejected in europe and see how difficult life is in the country.

You played in England, ask your self why Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, Stephen Gerrard, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, etc, stay put in their homeland and you, Joseph Yobo couldn't stay back in your own country and play proffessional football.

Well sha, Their is no sin in the CLUBLESS supporting the CLUELESS.
Weldone Yobo, atleast it will earn you some penny for the time being.

#Sai Buhari

powerful

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by crownprince102: 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
seunfly:

I think you are man of the week, you show that you are true Nigerian and you feel the real pain average Nigerians is feeling. Unlike some who just support or oppose based only on one thing which is sentiment.
Or the ones who are enjoying the loot and they don't wanna relinquish it.
Thanks and God bless you.
Good bless you too my brother.......... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by johnny4u2(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
Is it not this same Yhobo that was always falling when he is faced with the likes of Messi, CR7, Wayne Rooney, Lampard to mention just a few when in defence for either country or club in England? He can now judge whether somebody is fit or not. He scored more own goals for Nigeria than for. If none else we can still remember the one he used to end his career with Nigeria. You need more than physical fitness to rule a nation my friend. Money can actually make people look the other sides of truth. Chai! There ris God.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Boss13: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
BodyKiss:
Jonathan is such a bad product that anyone who tries to sell him ends up blank and resort to attacking the person of Buhari.

You cannot sell a bad product. The only way to sell a bad product is to criticise the good ones that compete against it. You can ask successful sales representatives. That is exactly what supporters of Jonathan are doing, they cannot sell him - he is bad product.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by olamieseun(m): 3:57pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:
Lol...... Yobo, are you saying we should vote any man that can Jump up or the strongest candidate?

Organise a marathon race for GEJ and Martin Onovo and see who will win. With your article, you are actually saying Martin Onovo should be the next president of nigeria because he is the strongest and the youngest of all candidates.

If Jonathan was the reason we won AFCON, he must also be the reason we failed to qualify twice under his administration. The AFCON seems to thrill you because it was the only trophy you won in your illustrious career both in club and country football, no forgeting the fact that you were on bench at the tournament. Keshi only use you at the dying minutes, such two minutes from normal time.

Tell me you are doing this for free and I will seize to support Buhari. It's no sin getting your share of the 21 Billion. You don't even stay in Nigeria, you don't know what the citizens go through.

Do me a favour by joining a Nigerian premier league club since you 've been rejected in europe and see how difficult life is in the country.

You played in England, ask your self why Wayne Rooney, Frank Lampard, Stephen Gerrard, John Terry, Rio Ferdinand, etc, stay put in their homeland and you, Joseph Yobo couldn't stay back in your own country and play proffessional football.

#Sai Buhari

EOD (end of discussion)
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by tomzman: 5:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

#Sai Buhari
Chai! Bros you wicked o. grin
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

#Sai Buhari

after the long psycho_epistle,a supposed focused man with foresight and ambition ended by saying #sai buhari!
No matter the bulshiit you say of yobo,hes done well for his country and club and is highly successful..same for his beauty queen wifey....but you,you such a failure and a loser..and a hopelessly psy_buhari wranting psycho.
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2015
LFJ:
Just because a man decided to exercise his constitutional right to contest for a position, he become a subject of attack. May God safe our country from these set of APC Janjawe.eds and f.o.ols
wow!
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
seunfly:
This Yobo is senseless, how many kilometer can all the great leaders that transformed the countries where you played your professional football can run when they transformed those countries to the extent that u could not stay in you fathers land to express your talent.

Unfortunately some senseless supporters will jump at this and happy with this trash you spill here.

It is true that having money and a beautiful wife does not translate to common sense.
...talkin'bout common sense,what you gotta say about the kids chanting "we are the leaders of tomorrow" betwn 1983 and 1985,huh? or the kids chanting same chants in the 1970s when your 72+yr old model was petroleum minister? I bet u got grey hairs dropping off your head now thats making you this hopeless...
Common sense,huh??

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Very puerile and typical argument from a fervent disciple of the Angry Peoples Conference! Is Jonathan running against martins Onovo or against one epileptic buhari? This is 2015 and not 1983. An octogenarian with questionable health and shaky intellectual resume is the worst candidate for the post of the presidency. With all his genocidal past and coup making pedigree, this frail upstart is a massive embarrassment to Nigerias democracy. He wouldn't have been this relevant, if not for rampaging tribalists like the quoted poster above who in their clannish stupor are desperate to make a point.

Yobo was lucid and coherent. He willingly resigned from the captainship of the super Eagles in order to give the younger ones the chance to blossom. He didn't stick his butt in there like some indispensable God-sent-messianic-egg-head, whose over sized ego needs to be periodically massaged every 4 years so our dogs and baboons won't go go extinct! A frail grandpa should be at home taking care of his grand children.., teaching them how to count 1, 2, 3 and A, B, C. . He shouldn't be the one always caught dodging debates, forging certificates while being smuggled into the country at the wee-hours of the night by a highly corrupt/compromised bunch of over-reaching mercenary politicians, some of them younger than his children.

Again, it is not JohnathanS fault that Maradona and Eusobio didn't ply their trade in Nigeria. If your guardian angel Buhari lifted a finger to put in place strong modern administrative set up within the sports ministry, rather than flooding officialdom with tribal rabid dogs, maybe the Nigerian league will stand a chance of comparing healthily with say that of South Africa today. Yobo went to Europe for the same reasons players from china, Brazil, Argentina and South Africa go to Europe.

Never again shall we allow vibrant coupists with their dirty genocidal pedigree to torpedo the course of our democratic evolution.

Never again. .

Politics is not magic. . Your lanky alfa should go and rest. .

@ modheream and some APC rats that quoted me below;

You actually sound clueless when you make it look like Jonathan is contesting against one Onovo and not against Buhari in this election..

Bullseye!
Word...

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by TheProfe: 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
selectedhero:

he meant that we should vote for a candidate with the ability to withstand both the mental and physical rigors of the office of the President.
well #IAMFORGEJ

@selectedhero.. I strongly recommend that you look up the meaning of mental ability and afterwards, post a well-informed comment.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by ribbit: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

#Sai Buhari
this has got to be the comment with highest number of likes on nairaland... jesus

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by crownprince102: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rexxie:

after the long psycho_epistle,a supposed focused man with foresight and ambition ended by saying #sai buhari!
No matter the bulshiit you say of yobo,hes done well for his country and club and is highly successful..same for his beauty queen wifey....but you,you such a failure and a loser..and a hopelessly psy_buhari wranting psycho.
And what are you?

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by ribbit: 6:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
owobokiri:

Very puerile and typical argument from a fervent disciple of the Angry Peoples Conference! Is Jonathan running against martins Onovo or against one epileptic buhari? This is 2015 and not 1983. An octogenarian with questionable health and shaky intellectual resume is the worst candidate for the post of the presidency. With all his genocidal past and coup making pedigree, this frail upstart is a massive embarrassment to Nigerias democracy. He wouldn't have been this relevant, if not for rampaging tribalists like the quoted poster above who in their clannish stupor are desperate to make a point.

Yobo was lucid and coherent. He willingly resigned from the captainship of the super Eagles in order to give the younger ones the chance to blossom. He didn't stick his butt in there like some indispensable God-sent-messianic-egg-head, whose over sized ego needs to be periodically massaged every 4 years so our dogs and baboons won't go go extinct! A frail grandpa should be at home taking care of his grand children.., teaching them how to count 1, 2, 3 and A, B, C. . He shouldn't be the one always caught dodging debates, forging certificates while being smuggled into the country at the wee-hours of the night by a highly corrupt/compromised bunch of over-reaching mercenary politicians, some of them younger than his children.

Again, it is not JohnathanS fault that Maradona and Eusobio didn't ply their trade in Nigeria. If your guardian angel Buhari lifted a finger to put in place strong modern administrative set up within the sports ministry, rather than flooding officialdom with tribal rabid dogs, maybe the Nigerian league will stand a chance of comparing healthily with say that of South Africa today. Yobo went to Europe for the same reasons players from china, Brazil, Argentina and South Africa go to Europe.

Never again shall we allow vibrant coupists with their dirty genocidal pedigree to torpedo the course of our democratic evolution.

Never again. .

Politics is not magic. . Your lanky alfa should go and rest. .

@ modheream and some APC rats that quoted me below;

You actually sound clueless when you make it look like Jonathan is contesting against one Onovo and not against Buhari in this election..

you are the rabid dog here my friend grin all these rants dont make a single sense.

no offense

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by EmmyDe25(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

#Sai Buhari
Well said.
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
lonelydora:
Shut up, play better football you no gree. If age is to be considered this Ogoni (no offence intended) boy should have been somewhere in Bori a long time ago selling periwinkle (Isam).

Sai Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by ribbit: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
ima1616:
Buhari e-touts don march come oooooo. 507likes how much buhari e-net dey pay una make I come join too me sef dey hungry.

on social network buhari don already win.

the real deal is Gej till 2019.

you are hungry and you are still shouting gej till 2019

dont you think your hunger is as a result of stupidity?

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by cheddahboy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
GDJ.

2 Likes

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by xtervaganza(m): 7:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
crownprince102:

#Sai Buhari
you're one of the many reasons I'm voting apc.

Just see common sense without making sense and empty threats.

Believe me, I can pay you for this piece of yours
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by xtervaganza(m): 7:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
And yobo talking about fitness?

Quite rich coming from a defender famed for scoring own goals

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by masseratti: 7:30pm On Mar 10, 2015
Can someone tell this olodo Yobo that FDR was paralysed from waist down,yet he delivered.
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by selectedhero(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
TheProfe:

@selectedhero.. I strongly recommend that you look up the meaning of mental ability and afterwards, post a well-informed comment.

MENTAL ABILITY IS ONE THING I SURE DO KNOW BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE.
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Intrepid01(m): 7:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bro, your response is outstanding and brilliant I must say.

I come to this forum every evening after work to read the latest gists and most importantly laugh at some sarcastic comments by NLanders.

Your comment this evening really made my day.

I''ll like to add this; Nigerians should know that being a celebrity does not confer intelligence or superiority on any one. The 21st century style of trying to 'buy-us" using our so called celebrities should be rejected out rightly.

Yobo is a disgrace, just like his football career.

Good Job once again.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by oneagleswings: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
holatin:
I don't know hobo too is clueless.
when did youthful become a criteria for good governance.

keep looking at his age while Nigeria goes to the dog under GEJ.

even yar adua 6 minute on earth is better than GEJ six month.
a failure is a failure no matter age, credential and supporter he has.

now I see why oyibo call black monkey because we refuse to think !

sai buhari
Is common sense really common? O no. I don't think so cos if its common, some vibrant youth with fresh blood won't be ozzing out trash from their mouth in the name of sai Buhari. How can you allow a sickling old man that ruled your ground father to rule you again. Please use your common sense if at all its still available . GEJ is not perfect but if truth be told, he is far more better than an old brain. What is GMB going to do in that office?? Sleep all through. Please I want to generally inform all APC supporters that aso rock is not a nursing home for their aged great great ground father.
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
walkers don't exercise. they only focus on something, 'national meat '.
don't expect a half-man to exercise .
I didn't call names please!!!no offence.

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by seunfly: 8:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Rexxie:

...talkin'bout common sense,what you gotta say about the kids chanting "we are the leaders of tomorrow" betwn 1983 and 1985,huh? or the kids chanting same chants in the 1970s when your 72+yr old model was petroleum minister? I bet u got grey hairs dropping off your head now thats making you this hopeless...
Common sense,huh??

What is this one saying? What is the correlation about my comment with respect to yobo's article and what you are saying grin pls don't let me say what is on my mind.
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:16pm On Mar 10, 2015
Yobo is wastingwasting
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by Synthase(m): 9:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
DukeNija:

SMH at you believing Buhari stands a chance because you got over 300 likes from Jobless Nairalanders. Heck the real voters are at work, in the farm, on the road, in the village, in the market, on the air, in the sea. And guess what, they didnt vote buhari before, it wont change now.
you are right many didn't vote buhari before, I voted for gej too but you can keep deluding yourself that won't change cool
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by TheProfe: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
selectedhero:

MENTAL ABILITY IS ONE THING I SURE DO KNOW BUHARI DOES NOT HAVE.

@selectedhero... I assume you've had extensive discussions with knowledgeable individuals on d subject matter - mental capability.
So, would you be kind enough to describe what mental capability means??
Re: Joseph Yobo Mocks Buhari In A New Article: Between GEJ And GMB, Who Is Fitter? by dove3: 10:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
When we talk of successful nigerian footballer Yobo isn't one on what ground is yobo speaking from education qualification definitely not that is why he was called others are busy with their club activities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages / NBA Condemns Lekki Killings, Sets To Begin Legal Actions Against FG, Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.