Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. (951 Views)

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Northern Lawmakers Kick Against Birth Control, Say It Is Anti- Islam. / Anti Nigeria Website "Saharareporters" Receives $10 Million For Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2015
I strongly believe that buharis drive for presidency is born out of his selfish interest. He wants to become civilian president like his fellow soldiers obasanjo etc.

He jst wants to have it in hos records of achievement like obj. Not because he loves Nigeria.

REASONS

1, Buhari wantd sharia practiced all over Nigeria which is a secular state.

2, buhari forcefully took over power from a govt elected by Nigeria.

3,Buhari refused to attend oputa panel to answer to Nigerians

4, Buhari's children school abroad unlike Gejs that school in Nigeria.

5, Buhari supported bokoharam terrorists against Nigeria. He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

6, Buhari said he is not sorry for forcefully taking over power, yet he said he should not be judged by his past.

7, Buhari earns millions of Naira as an ex president, yet does not have even a pure water factory to create employment for the unemployed youths. While the like of Obj have huge investments employing Nigerians.

8, buhari did not attend national conference which was suppose to strengthen the peace of this nation and enable peaceful coexistence.

9, Buhari will not attend counsel of states meeting to provide solution to the Nations problems, even though he recieves pension from this nation. This same nation is training his kids abroad, yet he does not care if bokoharam burns it down.

10, buhari in sighted the youths to shed the blood of fellow Nigerians.
11, buhari has not contributed much to the economy of the country.

12, buhari cancelled the lagos rail project.

I don tire to type.

Vote wisely. ......

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by MalcoImX: 12:53am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:

REASONS

1, Buhari wantd

2, buhari forcefully

3,Buhari refused

4, Buhari's children

5, Buhari supported
6, Buhari said
7, Buhari earns

8, buhari did not
9, Buhari will not

10, buhari in sighted
11, buhari has not

12, buhari cancelled

I don tire to type.

Good that you're tired!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 12:55am On Mar 10, 2015
MalcoImX:

Good that you're tired!!!

please help me add buhari lied abt his certificate to INEC. Buhari said he wont contest again, but lied to Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by gentlesinna(m): 1:01am On Mar 10, 2015
Buhari is a cheap liar
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by reborn1: 1:10am On Mar 10, 2015
[s]
mekaboy:
I strongly believe that buharis drive for presidency is born out of his selfish interest. He wants to become civilian president like his fellow soldiers obasanjo etc.

He jst wants to have it in hos records of achievement like obj. Not because he loves Nigeria.

REASONS

5, Buhari supported bokoharam terrorists against Nigeria. He said an attack on bokoharam is an attack on the north.

6, Buhari said he is not sorry for forcefully taking over power, yet he said he should not be judged by his past.

7, Buhari earns millions of Naira as an ex president, yet does not have even a pure water factory to create employment for the unemployed youths. While the like of Obj have huge investments employing Nigerians.

8, buhari did not attend national conference which was suppose to strengthen the peace of this nation and enable peaceful coexistence.

9, Buhari will not attend counsel of states meeting to provide solution to the Nations problems, even though he recieves pension from this nation. This same nation is training his kids abroad, yet he does not care if bokoharam burns it down.

I don tire to type.

Vote wisely. ......

[/s]

Buhari this, buhari that. Una no dey tire with this una 1 invalid vote.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by LFJ: 2:08am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:

REASONS

I don tire to type.

Vote wisely. ......

The enemies of the common people of Nigeria have accused me of almost everything, but no one ever accuse of stealing from national purse. That alone worth more than millions of gold and silver for me. It is the criminals in power and their family that are having sleepless nights over their past. I sleep day and night because I choose to leave a life that give me peace of mind.

I am happy to know that my only offense, the only reason why Jonathan and other criminals join together to attack me with stolen money is just because I choose to exercise my constitutional right to contest for the position of president. It was never a taboo when I contested against Obasanjo, it was never an offense when I contested against Yaradu, but it is an unimaginable sin against SS, SE, Ijaw connection, Niger Delta millitant to contest against Jonathan.

This is how far they have taken their level of intolerance to.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 5:44am On Mar 10, 2015
LFJ:

The enemies of the common people of Nigeria have accused me of almost everything, but no one ever accuse of stealing from national purse. That alone worth more than millions of gold and silver for me. It is the criminals in power and their family that are having sleepless nights over their past. I sleep day and night because I choose to leave a life that give me peace of mind.

I am happy to know that my only offense, the only reason why Jonathan and other criminals join together to attack me with stolen money is just because I choose to exercise my constitutional right to contest for the position of president. It was never a taboo when I contested against Obasanjo, it was never an offense when I contested against Yaradu, but it is an unimaginable sin against SS, SE, Ijaw connection, Niger Delta millitant to contest against Jonathan.

This is how far they have taken their level of intolerance to.

As for that one park well. U have to tell us the content of the 53 suitcases. U did not steal but ur inlaw was incharge of the contracts under ptf. U claimed abacha did not steal. You simply had people stealing for u.
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by anonimi: 7:02am On Mar 10, 2015
LFJ:
The enemies of the common people of Nigeria have accused me of almost everything, but no one ever accuse of stealing from national purse.

Do you know if/when Buhari returned the $2.8 billion he stole as federal Commissioner for petroleun and the $45 billion that disappeared in PTF while he was Chairman

No wonder he said Abacha did not steal our money shocked

Birds of a feather surely flock together. Esprit de corps among pen robbers!
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by seunfly: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2015
The only anti Nigeria we know is Gej and his lootocratic friends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by seunfly: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Buhari this, buhari that. Una no dey tire with this una 1 invalid vote.
Don't mind them, they just don't have anything to campaign for their clueless man so the best they could do is to tell us that our choice is worse than him.
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 7:29am On Mar 10, 2015
seunfly:

Don't mind them, they just don't have anything to campaign for their clueless man so the best they could do is to tell us that our choice is worse than him.

This is how u blind followers of buhari supported him when he said an attacknon bokoharam was an attack on the north. Your intention was to frustrate jonathans Govt, today who is loosing?
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by seunfly: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:

This is how u blind followers of buhari supported him when he said an attacknon bokoharam was an attack on the north. Your intention was to frustrate jonathans Govt, today who is loosing?

Who is blind between Buhari's supporter and Jonathan's supporters?

Buhari is loved across all region, tribes and religion not the people who use church, tribe or looted money to convince people.
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 7:43am On Mar 10, 2015
seunfly:

Who is blind between Buhari's supporter and Jonathan's supporters?

Buhari is loved across all region, tribes and religion not the people who use church, tribe or looted money to convince people.

He is loved by terrorists and corrupt politicians who want to hold on to power by force.
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by seunfly: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2015
mekaboy:

He is loved by terrorists and corrupt politicians who want to hold on to power by force.

Why are you antagonising yourself like this, we all know who is loved by corrupt people and terrorist, even your almighty Gej used it to campaign abi you did not hear the question Gej asked about uncles and father who has stollen going to prison?
Pls it is better to keep quiet than say something without *****
Re: Buhari Is Anti-Nigeria. by mekaboy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
seunfly:

Why are you antagonising yourself like this, we all know who is loved by corrupt people and terrorist, even your almighty Gej used it to campaign abi you did not hear the question Gej asked about uncles and father who has stollen going to prison?
Pls it is better to keep quiet than say something without *****

Tinubu, Atiku etc nko? people obasanjo called criminals.

(1) (Reply)

The Change We Expect Now That Gen. Buhari Will Be There / Heavy Jubilation In Home Town Of Pdp Governorship Aspirant In Delta State / Where Is The $280 Milion Dollars Loan Ameachi Took For "Rivers Water Project"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.