Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: (3302 Views)

A-Z : Complete Falz & Simi - Chemistry Album Lyrics / Attention: All Music Producer And Studio Owners / COMPREHENSIVE LIST: All Wizkid Songs A - Z In His Music Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 10, 2015
Before I proceed, I think its pertinent to say a couple of things

1- that you will never find any tutorial as rich and encompassing as what I am about to start teaching.

2- This tutorial is for any aspiring music producer, artist or music fan that is interested in running a studio or owning one.

3- the content is Nigerian music focused but the underlying principles will work anywhere in the world.

3b- tutorial videos will be attached for every class and I will remake some of your favourite songs and also teach you how to do same.

4- at the end of my tutorial session, I will pick one person to intern in any of my studio for free.
This simply means that you will get to produce your clients for free. Your clients might pay you but you WILL NOT PAY A DIME TO MY COMPANY.

We would cover vitually every topic on music production including mixing and mastering.
We would also discuss how to set up professional quality but low budget studio.

Follow link to see pictures of my studio.
https://www.nairaland.com/2033932/record-these-studios
Located on surulere and vgc respectively.

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 10, 2015
Requirements for classes.

1- computer
2- headphones or speakers
3- internet

4-The DAW (digital audio workstation) we would be using for start ups will be FL-studio 10 or 11
Buy fl11 here
http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/

If you cant afford it, you can find it for free if you dig around. wink
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 2:04am On Mar 10, 2015
Earlier today, I set up a small studio in an un-used room just for this.
Attached to this post is a picture of your class room.

Stay tuned for weekly posts.

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Tbase2: 2:24am On Mar 10, 2015
good evening sir this excatly what have been waiting for .am 20 i like to start producing professionaly before the year runs out and am hoping this ,anything that you will be teaching here will be the foundation to my success humbly hoping to learn
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 10, 2015
Tbase2:
good evening sir this excatly what have been waiting for .am 20 i like to start producing professionaly before the year runs out and am hoping this ,anything that you will be teaching here will be the foundation to my success humbly hoping to learn

you are welcome.
My first class Assignment:

DOWNLOAD FL 10 OR 11

GET HEADPHONES.

you have until Sunday to do that

2 Likes

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by MachineX(m): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2015
Hello IceBeatz,

Thanks for this great opportunity, I'm a Grade D+ producer hoping to learn more from you.

Thanks once again and God bless you!
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by ChynoBEATS: 2:21pm On Mar 10, 2015
icebeatz:

you are welcome.

DOWNLOAD FL 10 OR 11

GET HEADPHONES.

Uhm Boss , I need help on the Korg NanoPaD2 ......tho I do prefer the Korg pad Kontrol but I can't afford the Korg pad kontrol for now....Please Can u help me make a review on it ? ........

N 1more thing ........ The behringer bcF2000 have you heard about such control mixer?........

Thanks
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Tbase2: 2:02am On Mar 11, 2015
icebeatz:

you are welcome.

DOWNLOAD FL 10 OR 11

GET HEADPHONES.

i have every thing you requested fl studio 11.1 producer edition a head phone and speakers .
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by whizbee(m): 6:36am On Mar 12, 2015
Avidly following u sir
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by francizy(m): 7:39am On Mar 12, 2015
icebeatz:
Requirements for classes.

1- computer
2- headphones or speakers
3- internet

4-The DAW (digital audio workstation) we would be using for start ups will be FL-studio 10 or 11
Buy fl11 here
http://www.image-line.com/flstudio/

If you cant afford it, you can find it for free if you dig around. wink

First option.

When the money comes, one can buy the highest edition.

Thanks boss..
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by airmark(m): 11:18am On Mar 12, 2015
Nice
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by codedmax(m): 11:32am On Mar 12, 2015
Following........this is gona be great!!!!
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2015
Next post is coming up on sunday.
I believe by then everyone should have FL STUDIO 10 or 11 and other small small requirements.
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 15, 2015
Our first class will be on setting up your FL studio properly.
Attached below is a link to tutorial video.
I dont know how to upload videos to Nairaland so you are free to copy the link and upload it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSNwqQlO37k

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by donjuviam(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
I,M da man dey call the crazy producer, and I go by the name donjuviam u can mail me @donjuvonthebeat@gmail.com if u need tutorials on any aspect of production including instruments such as keyboard,guitar,sax I will like to share my brain with other aspiring music producer... Special shoutout to the op

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
donjuviam:
I,M da man dey call the crazy producer, and I go by the name donjuviam u can mail me @donjuvonthebeat@gmail.com if u need tutorials on any aspect of production including instruments such as keyboard,guitar,sax I will like to share my brain with other aspiring music producer... Special shoutout to the op

Shalla 2 u too.
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Tbase2: 9:55pm On Mar 15, 2015
Okay sir
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nastydroid(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
donjuviam:
sir is this offer for free?
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nastydroid:

You have a free tutorial going on here.
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Mosjentle(m): 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice one Op...im also a producer...God bless our hustles...cd elp wahever way ican too...keep the work going
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 15, 2015
Mosjentle:
Nice one Op...im also a producer...God bless our hustles...cd elp wahever way ican too...keep the work going

Amen oooh... jah bless ur hussle too,
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Preshochyx(m): 12:20am On Mar 16, 2015
I've been into production for abt 3months now and hav been putting myself through alot. Now am kinda good at beat making but mixing and mastering... Well, op am following you
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 16, 2015
You will surely learn something you didnt know.
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Preshochyx(m): 12:31am On Mar 16, 2015
icebeatz:
You will surely learn something you didnt know.

I think dats for sure.. Thanx for opening this thread
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nastydroid(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2015
icebeatz:

You have a free tutorial going on here.
yes thanks for that,i just need someone to teach me how to play the guitar
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by donjuviam(m): 7:21pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nastydroid:
I'm jesus close
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Mosjentle(m): 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
Nastydroid:
yes thanks for that,i just need someone to teach me how to play the guitar

Send me your email,, i might elp u wt sm pdfs
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nastydroid(m): 9:51pm On Mar 16, 2015
Mosjentle:

thanks bro, icom
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by codedmax(m): 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
Mosjentle:

pls kindly send it to me as well
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 22, 2015
CLASS 2 (What does this button do??)

The last class, we talked about how to properly set up FL studio sound card.

Today, i will be discussing the FL interface and what each control on FL does.
After today's class, we will be launching into the main music production innuendos.

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by Nobody: 4:09am On Mar 22, 2015
Video coming soon. Stay tuned

your comments and suggestions would be appreciated.
Re: A-z Of Music Production And Studio Set-up (must Read For All Music Lover)::::::: by codedmax(m): 10:28am On Mar 22, 2015
Go ahead boss, fully sited

(1) (2) (Reply)

Album: Maleek Berry - "First Daze Of Winter (fdow)" Ep Download / MP3: Wizkid X Yxng Bane X Kojo Funds – Fine Wine (remix) / Mastering Tips For Producers And Sound Engineers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.