Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,552 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja (21006 Views)

Job Vacancy At Arik Airline / Fresh MASSIVE Ongoing Recruitment At Arik Air Nigeria / Job At Arik (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by Eneze1(f): 12:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

No Arik is not a customer focused airline.
After that one time I flew Arik from Heathrow to Lagos, I vowed not to fly that airline internationally again.
They dont even serve wine on board. Only beer, biko wetin I wan do with beer. Almost six hours of no on air entertainment, said it was down for repair. No travel packs. Don't even get me started with their food.
And the unprofessionalism shown by their staff na another tori.

GBAM
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by boolet: 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
anonimi:

Shey you be woman ni abi you think sey I be gay man, this one wey you dey call me dear so grin

You can ask a fine kokolet to post your comment, for example cheesy
I don edit am. Meanyle na etiquette. undecided
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by Olutola88(m): 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

At least I haven't sold my birthright for a plate of porridge.
sorry pls, did you say more than what you posted about your dissatisfaction with Arik services?
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by anonimi: 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
boolet:
I don edit am. Meanyle na etiquette. undecided

Was just pulling your legs cheesy
Cheers.
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

you better sell it if it will change ur life for good.
am an exception to Esau's case grin and this porridge sweet die
forget it, my life is better than yours. Even a day old child has more diginity that you have ever had and it doesn't seem u will have any, any time soon.
Keep up your brown nosing.
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by anonimi: 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2015
boolet:
U mentioned 5k, maybe it's just one of the many plans, let's watch them unravel. Aren't you excited about the prospects of something new and worth venturing into? Just for the sake of change from the convention. wink

Would you look forward to the prospect of sniffing cocaine because the SELLER told you it is "something new and worth venturing into?"

I won't be that stewpid.
I won't.
I guess others might. Their choice. Their consequence.
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by boolet: 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
anonimi:

Would you look forward to the prospect of sniffing cocaine because the SELLER told you it is "something new and worth venturing into?"

I won't be that stewpid.
I won't.
I guess others might. Their choice. Their consequence.
And would you keep swimming in a swamp when you could build a pool?
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by ladyJ22(f): 12:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
wow! thats good. were is my cv
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by FemiFaniKayode: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

forget it, my life is better than yours. Even a day old child has more diginity that you have ever had and it doesn't seem u will have any, any time soon.
Keep up your brown nosing.

hmmm i agree am Esau you sound more like Pharaoh to me proud and cocky.
. . . u mind i remind you How he ended?

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 12:28pm On Mar 10, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

hmmm i agree am Esau you sound more like Pharaoh to me proud and cocky.
. . . u mind i remind you How he ended?

Lol..... nope, u sound more like Judas Iscarriot the betrayal.
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by FemiFaniKayode: 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol..... nope, u sound more like Judas Iscarriot the betrayal.

your English is the real Judas

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by AbiaVoice: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Exposed! How Secret Cult Members Holding Abia Hostage Pls Share,comment And Pass

They Shall be Destroyed one after the other - Abia Youths Assembly

We the Abia Youths Assembly, a coalition of several youth organizations working to truly liberate Abia, wish to expose the Evil that has been going on in Abia State.

A group of evil men have formed themselves into a Secret Cult in other to hold Abia State hostage and to perpetually exploit the people by sharing the resources accruing to the state among themselves. We have witnessed this for the past seven and half years.

They control all political appointments in the state; responsible for workers salaries not being paid; are the reason why no meaningful projects are executed in the state except those through which they syphone state funds; they are permanent planning committee members in all state events in Abia incuding naming ceremony of any of their members; they initiate avenues through which state funds are syphoned and protect the government from any attack.

This group have their shrine and initiation ground located in the house of Ikuku and that is where they share the state allocation every month. They have sworn to an oath to keep their activity secret. The account General of the state, the Commissioner for finance, Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance and the Government House Cashier all report to the Shrine everyday including weekends; which has become the Finance secretariate of Abia State. Every allocation for the state are withdrawn and brought to the shrine cash as sacrifice before being disbursed. This is meant to put the state in total darkness, whosoever partakes from the money are hypnotized to keep quite about the evil going on the state.

The cult wishes to spiritually blind the entire Abia so that their trade can continue. They have been doing this and it seems to be working for them; but evil lasts for a while not forever!

This cult we have discovered, was formed by Chief Charles Ogbonna and Chinedu Orji when the present Governor was still in prison, the Governor was initiated forcefully immediately he was sworn in as Governor. This is why he the Governor reports to his son Ikuku everyday and takes instruction from his own son in matters of Governance.

The cult started as Abia Reunion and later in 2011 was renamed the Abia Patriots in order to accomodate new members from the then PDP who were strongly opposed to the reelection bid of Governor T A Orji then and were always criticizing the ineptitude of the Ochendo administration. But as soon as they were initiated into the cult, all criticism stopped.

The same Cult are today forcing their candidate, a newly initiates Ikpeazu on Abia State in order to continue their evil exploits. They master minded the blatant rigging of the PDP primaries for the emergence of Okezie and are perfecting plans to rig the forthcoming election in his favor.

We Abia Youths are wiser today. Over the years we have seen our collective wealth being syphoned through meaningless projects in Abia. We have waited for them as elders to turn from their wicked ways to no avail. Most of them have children as old or and even older than Chinedu Orji but yet they bow down to the small boy because of money; insulting their old age.

Our investigations shows that these men have no geniune means of livelihood; no business except sharing of Abia State resources every month; wicked elders indeed and real enemies of Abia State without shame.

We the Abia Youths Assembly, after dueconsultations with some traditional rulers and series of meetings with several other youth organizations have resolved to defend the destiny and the future of Abia State at ALL costs. We shall no longer watch our collective interests and resources being stolen by some wicked elders who dont wish the people well. They are living fat on Abia resources while the people are suffering in povert. They are eating into and ruining our future. They attack anybody or organization who speaks against the LAME administration in Abia because 'na the same people'; but we the Youths say 'NO MORE SHALL WE KEEP QUITE'

We are therefore warning the following people to be very careful and watch their actions. The Abia Youths have resolved to defend the State from every exploitation. Any plan to rig the forthcoming election will be met with harsh response from the youths. Abians must be allowed to vote for their choice, and Okezie Ikpeazu we have discovered is not the choice of the people but the choice of the Cult.

The following are the real enemies of the Abia and we have planted our watch dogs on them. We are monitoring their activities and nothing will prevent us from venting our anger on any of them we find indulging in same wicked activities that has kept Abia under siege since over the years. We shall not only destroy their homes, but we shall destroy their entire household. They are better warned now!! They are

1. Chinedu Orji (Ikuku) 2. T A Orji (Ochendo)3. Charlse Ogbonna 4. Allen Nwachukwu 5. Prof Anya O. Anya 6. Dr Anagha Ezikpe 7. Onwuka Obewu 8. Empire Kalu 9. HRH Eze Jerry Akpala of Item 10. Vincent Ogbulafor 11. Jerry Kalu 12. Dr Emeh Okoro 13. Herbert Orji 14. Lt Col Akobundu 15. Prof Joe Irukwu 16. Cosmas Ndukwe 17. Ike Onyenweaku 18. Gen Ike Nwachukwu 19. Dr Ihechukwu Madubike 20. Onyema Ugochukwu 21. Emma Adeolu 22. Bar Emma Nwaka 23. Adolphus Wabara 24. Ume Kalu 25. Iboko Imo Iboko 26. B A Mmeregini 27. Joseph Ogwo joelee 28. Prof S O Igwe 30. Prof Mkpa Agu Mkpa 31. Sunny Aku 32. Ojo Maduekwe 33. Prof Ogbuagu (VC ABSU) 34. Ukpai A. Ukpai 35. Emma Nwabuko (Ochendo cousin)

More list shall be released soon.

Abians have decided to vote for President Jonathan of PDP whole and entire; but any attempt to manipulate the other elections will be the greatest risk for anybody to take. We are not joking. We have written petitions to all the security agencies and political parties to warn these individuals and we shall not be held responsible whatever happens to them . We are seriously watching and following their activities on daily basis. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

We are also warning all the Transition Committee chairmen who have been initiated into the cult before their appointment and directed to rig the forthcoming election in favour of PDP candidates whom the cult have hand picked. We are watching. Any attempt to rig the election or prevent other parties from entering the LG Secretariate after voting in order to rig election could lead to the burning down of such HeadQuaters.

We call on all Abians to shine their eyes. We shall release some telephone numbers through which Abians can report any irregular activities of these evil men. We must save Abia from the hands of Wickedness. This election is the opportunity for light to overcome darkness. We the youths of Abia will defend the State even with our blood. To liberate Abia truly must be accomplished. Its NOW or NEVER!

Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by horladmejy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Recipient inbox full....unable to deliver mail..try later undecided
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 10, 2015
Ok meanwhile PushCV http:///16b35584
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by leuelliot(m): 3:58pm On Mar 10, 2015
Biko how much dem go pay for laundry man
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 4:41pm On Mar 10, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

your English is the real Judas
lol.... grin grin
angry angry angry
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by FLAWLES(f): 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
Adyrin:
Z.....for Zip
; lolz

1 Like

Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by buoye1(m): 1:18am On Mar 12, 2015
horladmejy:
Recipient inbox full....unable to deliver mail..try later undecided
I got the same response,what do we do bro?
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by sherifyoz: 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2015
Job opening at Arik http:///futKXXJjLH
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by philfrey08: 7:24am On Jul 14, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

i am FFK and I ve chop belle full.
have you

Dear Lawd Are you the real FFK or this is some bobo... angryi can sue you for impersonation via username.

Autograph plss
Re: Job Vacancies At Arik Air In Abuja by philfrey08: 7:28am On Jul 14, 2015
Femi and Dolly are jus jobless... twitter fight, Facebook fight, instagram fight and now Nairaland fight....
Tufiakwa!!!! Umuazi a

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Me Thank God, I Just Got A New Job. / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / Job Vacancies At WFM 91.7 Radio Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.