Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO (32525 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by acunon: 8:14am On Mar 10, 2015
Flavour N’abania is one singer who loves to flaunt his well toned and built body with his female fans.
The singer decided to let the fans in on one of his workout routine he usually does that gets him in good shape. His female fans have been drooling all over his page and it appears that they love his muscular bod.
Ladies … Are you feeling this photo?

Source: http://i.instagram.com/2niteflavour/

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by simplemach(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2015
Flavour is the man...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by pwerrymansion(f): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2015
We yaff tire for his body matter, e do! undecided tongue

22 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Missmossy(f): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Yellow pawpaw grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
Adding flavour to his muscles....

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by makazona(m): 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
ok
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by free2ryhme: 10:23am On Mar 10, 2015
grin grin

make e kuku nakéd na im remain

abi

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by ifoundmyperfect: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
.... That's how I work out... grin
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Drsheddy(m): 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
K
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by seunfly: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
OK oo
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by pweetixandy: 10:24am On Mar 10, 2015
Looks ok..the guy doesn't appeal to me..he's too igbotic

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Sexy dude. Me likey!

cool

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by bastien: 10:25am On Mar 10, 2015
So? Nonessential, na that one go give me alert
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by BarryX(m): 10:25am On Mar 10, 2015
Can we go now?
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by steppin: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Nnam, onye olu!
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
free2ryhme:
grin grin

abi

Isn't he dressed up enough?
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Good for him
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by ikombe: 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
that looks like an invertable bench . I yaff been looking for dis bench since [not intrested in the person using it] undecided

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by folabayo1(f): 10:26am On Mar 10, 2015
Oh my grin
Odikwa very risky for ladies o cheesy
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
The pains you have to pass through just to look good wink

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by GEJmustGO(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
That 4 d girls and the Gays but for serious minded guys Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by OgologoDimkpa: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
#SIXpacks embarassed
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by ylaa(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
BAD BELLE. SHOW US UR OWN.
pwerrymansion:
We yaff tire for his body matter, e do! undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by abila122: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
Not bad he needs it

Mutiny: General, 14 Colonels, Others Deny Charges
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/national-news/item/3793-mutiny-general-14-colonels-others-deny-charges
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Dronedude(m): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
If I have one wish I would rewind time and ignore this topic...

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
pweetixandy:

Looks ok..the guy doesn't appeal to me..he's too igbotic

Neither do you appeal to his gate-man undecided

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by ylaa(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2015
OLD SCHOOL TALK.
free2ryhme:
grin grin

abi
Re: Flavour Shows Off How He Works Out In The Gym…ladies Get In Here To Peek – PHOTO by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 10, 2015
Flavour always has something to show off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut And Joro Olumofin Are Fighting - Checkout Hilarious Meme Collection / Toolz At The Yellow Whistle Charity Ball, Puts Curves On Display (Photos) / Dede One Day: One Year After His Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.