Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week (70226 Views)

Flavour Shows Off His 6 Packs In New Shirtless Photos / Paul Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room As He Celebrates Chelsea's Victory / Flavour Shows Off His Impressive Muscle Game As Chidinma Looks On (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Halleydavid: 11:28am On Jun 03, 2016
Singer Flavour, today showed off his sitting room, while thanking God for yet another week seen. He indeed has a good taste in designs, its simple and beautiful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGME1OsQhwH/?hl=en

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Halleydavid: 11:31am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
Spot tat sound system tho grin

#slayerofbeautyqueens! grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by amiskurie(m): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Very poor interiors

228 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by peter1994(m): 11:39am On Jun 03, 2016
seems he likes operating his phone
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by PissedOffWeed(m): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
"poor interiors".....? Oya omini knowest....show us the interior of your own let's see "rich interiors".....!! Over sabinus

286 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by wolelove(m): 12:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
hmmmm..... Clear bad belle

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nixiepie(f): 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
The room no even fine...

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by doyinisaac(m): 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
Watch and see how Nigerians will tag you as a "hater" ,to them "criticism" means hatred....if something is A just tell them it is B or else they will call u a hater especially when u criticize their favourite celebrity,next time tell them the interior is very beautiful and see how they will praise u...grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by amiskurie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
doyinisaac:
Watch and see how Nigerians will tag you as a "hater" ,to them "criticism" means hatred....if something is A just tell them it is B or else they will call u a hater especially when u criticize their favourite celebrity,next time tell them the interior is very beautiful and see how they will praise u...grin

Hmmmm!

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Kaira333: 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok nah. Bros I follow u thank God jari

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Phonefanatic: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors

He's one of those musicians that keeps it real. Most of them show off mansions they don't own you only get to know when they are evicted.

That said I agree the interior is poor..... Not about the pricing I believe he could have done much better with same amount.
Color selection means a lot

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
I know say na dis palour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs

23 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by MUVA(m): 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mr Flavour, on the microphone... cool
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by MUVA(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Phonefanatic:

He's one of those musicians that keeps it real. Most of them show off mansions they don't own you only get to know when they are evicted.

That said I agree the interior is poor..... Not about the pricing I believe he could have done much better with same amount.
Color selection means a lot

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.

13 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Phonefanatic: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's just one sitting room out of 2. His house is a duplex. Living in luxury without investing has been to the detriment of most artistes these days and I'm sure flavour has learnt. If he wants to buy a porsche apartment, trust me, he can afford tens of it. Flavour rakes in close to 10million roughly every single day of the week! The interior of this house isn't up to half of what he makes in A DAY! So pay no mind to anyone who criticises, its his choice to not be frivolous.

I'm not disputing any of those fact cos the interiors itself don't look cheap I'm only saying it could have looked better with a good color combination. A case study is Kcee who doesn't know how to dress without misplacing colors even though the outfits are expensive.

I have a thing for cute interior designs and beautifying the house.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by HornyTiwa(f): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely home smiley
I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue

4 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by AmAlbert(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
RIZLER:
I know say na dis palour in gave anna banner doggie,she keep hand ontop speaker flavour come suspend the two legs for air come dey release all the akamu him don safe for 3yrs

No vex o bruh, e go take you 66 years to get better sense, you get sense now o but no be better one

No offence

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by agarawu23(m): 3:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
So?
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by AsanwaKC(f): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
simple

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by frankkingston(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by MrMcJay(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

10M x 365 days = 3.6 Billion Per year.

All these poverty-induced calculations sef. If you want to lie, lie with sense.

When hunger has changed the settings of your brain, you start throwing useless figures. You think 10M is like the 10Naira you use to buy sugar to drink garri? Next time, eat before coming to type on NL.

167 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Simple and classic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Flavour should pay me, I'll redesign this living room for him. Nice items but not well put together. It looks messy
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by onosprince(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
The parlour just dey... Nothing special

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by BigThinker(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
amiskurie:
Very poor interiors
GERAUT;;;;;;

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by bizgenius1: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

10million naira daily?? Or monthly

7 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by davodyguy: 3:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
looks a little above average.

simple just like mine, as a non musician

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by adejaresalami1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Me sef get plasma and home theater system for room

Buh the flooring ?? Only a building technologist will understand
Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Realhommie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I have a thing for flavour Nbania tongue
Baby mama number 3 loading.... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by davodyguy: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
MUVA:

That's a bloody liar. Does he own a gas station?

5 Likes

Re: Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Its fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Vincent Idowu, Tboss Father Curses His Children: Woe Unto Anybody Who They Marry / Picture Of WIZKID'S Younger Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.