Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? (1594 Views)

Legitimate Online Money Making Avenue / Learn Ways To Earn Bitcoin Money This Year, 2017 / CCTV Caught Ladies Shoplifting At A Store On Allen Avenue Ikeja, Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by arbitrage: 8:32am On Mar 10, 2015
Bitcoin currently remains the strongest among ecurrencies and cryptocurrencies online as 1 BTC is far more than 1 USD. In fact, the exchange rate fluctuates/surges so much that when I checked from my Payza account, the deposit and withdraw rate of Payza was $246.078/$254.9 on March 1, 2014. Today on Payza, Bitcoin is now today $287.1008/$297.44 against dollar to deposit/withdraw. Is that not a profit loophole to take guys?
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by Manweysabi(m): 11:33am On Mar 10, 2015
Expantiate, boss Arbitrage.
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by babaagbe: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2015
Details plz!
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Bitcoin is very volatile... Hope you know?
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by oladayo042: 5:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
2sExy1:
Bitcoin is very volatile... Hope you know?
Very very volatile.. The same way you can make easy money is the same way you can lose it. Wikipedia says: Bitcoin has volatility eighteen times greater than the U.S. dollar.

Bitcoin moved from its $1240 peak in December 2013 to low x,xx few months later. Imagine how much was lost.
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
oladayo042:
Very very volatile.. The same way you can make easy money is the same way you can lose it. Wikipedia says: Bitcoin has volatility eighteen times greater than the U.S. dollar.

Bitcoin moved from its $1240 peak in December 2013 to low x,xx few months later. Imagine how much was lost.
i would rather trade binary with the little knowledge I have garnered than do bit coin...

I still have transferCoin.com lol
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by dhrubo454(f): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2015
I hope you know about Bitcoin . Prepaid Bitcoin is the best place to buy bitcoin with Paypal. www.prepaidbitco.in .
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by arbitrage: 9:54am On Mar 20, 2015
Thank you all for sharing your ideas. I saw one Singaporean exchanger website now buying at around $575 per 0.5 BTC and I felt it should be scam because that is even outrageously away from what Payza and other exchangers listed. Or what do you think? They put their physical address, web and telephone contacts anyway but those could still be fake.
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by bedfordng(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
arbitrage:
Thank you all for sharing your ideas. I saw one Singaporean exchanger website now buying at around $575 per 0.5 BTC and I felt it should be scam because that is even outrageously away from what Payza and other exchangers listed. Or what do you think? They put their physical address, web and telephone contacts anyway but those could still be fake.
that is not even up to 1 bitcoin.that is fake.
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by arbitrage: 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2015
Bitcoin is currently around $462.XX and it has reached $470 within the past 24 hours.
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by pgutierrez1947: 9:11am On Jul 17, 2017
I saved mine for now in my Paxful wallet. Waiting for it to rise again.
Re: Bitcoin: Money Making Avenue? by Dollabiz: 10:12am On Jul 17, 2017
Good

(1) (Reply)

Can I Make Money Online? Yes: No Gimmicks, No Ebooks To Be Sold. / The Accountants' Lounge / No Be By Force. Na Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.