Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Happy Birthday Emmanuel TV! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Emmanuel TV! (350 Views)

Pastor Godwin Emmanuel Assassinated In Benin, Edo (Photos) / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Emmanuel TV! by Makweembo: 9:24am On Mar 10, 2015
On Sunday 8th March, 2015, Emmanuel TV turned nine years old. Read this touching tribute to Emmanuel TV by this American man which was posted on T.B. Joshua's Facebook Page:

Scott W Bentley
“I’m from the USA and I have watched Emmanuel TV for over five years; my only regret is that I didn’t know about it at its first inception. At last, I have a ministry that I can point to as a true representative of the biblical account in the Scriptures. Sceptics and scoffers and those of different religions may watch and make their own decision, and no doubt they will take a second look if they look objectively without a jaundiced eye.

“Here is a ministry you can only follow but you cannot imitate. How do you imitate the Holy Spirit? You may follow along and receive your own portion and succeed with that but the name of the ministry stands by itself. Those who are superficial in their devotion usually are strangely silent when it comes to something of this strength. Our devotion is tested when confronted with a ministry that proves the reality of Christ’s Resurrection. Thank you Prophet TB Joshua for your devotion to our Saviour and not wavering no matter what they say. Soldier on!”

Wow! Anyway, a slightly belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to T.B. Joshua's Emmanuel TV!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day! / Predict A Persons Character By Face Reading / Kingdom Of God Is At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.