Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale (43227 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (2) (3) (4)

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by lalasticlala(m): 9:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies.

One of the things the prophet said that I was watching out for was the 27th January ringing bells in his head prophecy.

January 27th keep ringing bells in my head, let us pray for ourselves, for our country, we deserve political stability to enable economic prosperity. Let us pray! There will be no shedding of blood.

“Let us pray for the health of a former President to avert bereavement.

https://www.nairaland.com/3552662/prophet-emmanuel-omales-2017-prophecies

Please, what happened today, being 27th January in relation to the above quoted prophecy?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
For once make me too shout FTC.

OP wait don't rule him out yet. Today is not over. If today pass and nothing happen then...

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by DICKtator: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Calm down Lalasticlala and chop your snake meat with Orijin abeg!!!!.

anything fit happen between now and 28th!!

It is still around 8:00p.m.

27th never pass so chill first.

then talk about this tomorrow!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by veacea: 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by massinola(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
what happened was that there was morning, afternoon and now we are in the night. again today na Friday and we go rock am like say na our bi day

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by pweetychyka(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Astuteleader(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lemme ask shehu
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by voicelez: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
you just want us to tell you that he is a real man of God but...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Histrings08(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
I'm not understanding

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by kstyle2(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Issorite

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by ademasta(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Originality007: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Donprayer(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Iyamu
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will comment tomorrow
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by habayommy: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala:

Please, what happened today, being 27th January in relation to the above quoted prophecy?
Hmmmm...today Wenger has been handed a four game ban by the FA undecided

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Donshemzy1234: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
lalasticlala what are you drumming @....
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by registration(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oh wondering
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by sirOrubebe: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
I don't know what happened.

I just want to make this important announcement here:

To all the Slay Queens..

Boss Ladies...

And Berry Babes....

JAMB FORM IS OUT. grin

25 Likes

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by nbright: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
The dullard finally died?

I simply asked a question o

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Segadem(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by pek(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
No meaningful comment yet and it hits front page.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by timota(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
May be the man pass on today

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
That moment when hunger keeps on ringing bell on your head

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Segadem(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Donprayer:
Iyamu
itumo?
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by beehighdee(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
laf
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by promohouse(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
mmmmmm
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by verygudbadguy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
On the 27th day of January,2017, I got matched on mmm.
Not joking tho.

On a serious note, this prophet is a SCAM. President Buhari is not inclusive. He is the current president. He was alsoba military ruler back then in the 80s. Goodluck and wife are doing great. Obasanjo lost his wife years back but he is strong like Zuma rock.

The rest are military leaders.

Wait o. Wait! Shagari was a civilian president then. Anybody from Sokoto here to confirm the status of that old man? Baba dey kampe!

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
January 28 is ringing a bell in my head too. Hmm...On January 28, a topic will make FP and someone ( a man ) will post a nonsensical response to the topic. Also, I will mention Estharfabian and she will read my post and shake her head in disbelief. Everybody pray! Pray!!! But Mikylopez, don't pray o. You just fast...only you. You're special.

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
Yes things happened around this date however just 3 days before today, the strange red cloud that has been hovering over the nation suddenly dissapeared.Those of us monitoring things saw and knew this. Also, the president is undergoing treatment in London, amidst the while controversy, different parties are meeting, different groupof politicians here and there highlighting something is being prepared fro.

Spiritually 27 is a sign of blessing. I got mine today 27th... A man of God contacted me giving me highly classified information that's critical.. How bout yours op ?

Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by samkay3g(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
buhari
Re: January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale by Obiwannn: 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
DICKtator:
Calm down Lalasticlala and chop your snake meat with Orijin abeg!!!!.

anything fit happen between now and 28th!!

It is still around 8:00p.m.

27th never pass so chill first.

then talk about this tomorrow!!!

Hahahahahaha

US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Catholic Church Rejects Lockdown Ease For Easter Celebrations In Rivers State / Shame On Pastors Who Live In Opulence While Church Members Are Broke!!