Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,588 members, 7,840,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Love New York Goes To Wwe? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love New York Goes To Wwe? (910 Views)

My Husband Goes To Market For Me - Omotola; Twitter Users React / DJ Cuppy Hits The Streets Of New York, Goes Urban Chick In New Photos / WWE World Heavyweight Champion Undertaker Embrace Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love New York Goes To Wwe? by Raymond88(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
Does WWE love New York? Celebrity gossip site MediaTakeOut.com is reporting Tiffany “New York” Pollard (of VH1’s “I Love New York” and “Flavor of Love”) is training to be a pro wrestler and is very close to signing a deal with WWE. The site claims New York could play an “integral role” in Wrestlemania 25. Keep in mind, this is the same site that claimed Eminem was training for WWE last year, so take this one with a grain of salt. Note from Ryan Clark: I would take this with a grain of salt and would even go as far as to speculate that there is no truth to this report but we’ll see.
http://www.tpww.net/2009/01/i-love-new-york-to-wwe-wwes-latest-firings-update-more/

That'll be very interesting if it happens.
Re: I Love New York Goes To Wwe? by okerekesun: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2009
What? That's new! I think tiffany is too fake n she got what she deserved all the way with tango n tailormade. But mayb its all just vh1 comedy who knows? She dissed punk n there he affianced jenny hudson. Who cares? Punk is weird looking anyway, not his face no he is cute but his body is funny lol
Re: I Love New York Goes To Wwe? by SeanT21(f): 3:23am On Jan 24, 2009
I wish they knock her ass out!!

(1) (Reply)

Man Lost His Eye On His 40th B/day / Wizkid Vs Skales / ‘at Last’ Singer Etta James Is Terminally Ill With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.