Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read (1123 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / Money Given To A Wife By Her Husband Is Called What.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read by ijecks(f): 10:27am On Mar 10, 2015
Husbands love your wife As Christ love the church, he that loves his wife ,loves himself .we got married almost ten years ago, the first few years were very exciting and as I couldn’t believe it that God has entrusted me so much with a pretty and hawt wife like my titiola. Then, one day I woke up and realized that the electric feelings I had had waned ,I was scared and to make matters worse, I started feeling electricity pass to other poles outside .i was seriously tempted to explore ‘external conductivity “but I know I would have to shut down my service provider (God) and also deactivate my commitment to my wife (my I do) today .i look back and I thank God that he loved me and always saw me through the most challenging “external connectivity negotiations’(temptations). I have come to realize that the lack of electricity flow is not a reason to change ones transformer kaiiiiiiiiii omo dis guy baaddt o transformer kwa……………………………………………. Indeed when you are familiar with a person, the challenge of seeing the person as common arises but instead of looking out for newness, we are to look in for freshness. I have had this in my heart for a while to write and I just thought I should share it in case there is any husband struggling with the connectivity challenge like I have found ,when you realize that loving your wife is a choice and you commit to it, the feeling will follow .woooooooooooooooooooow…………….. Bats eyes, continues typing. I am still learning, I choose to love my wife .it means I will cherish and nurture her till she becomes all God wants her to be awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww…….. If God is really a wise God,then it means that if I learn to love my wife ,I will ultimately be loving myself . Husbands love your wife .she will blossom in your hands and you will be the one to enjoy her .enjoy your days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read by KanwuliaJara: 10:36am On Mar 10, 2015
Even as "Christ" never had a wife!
What hypocrisy! grin
MUGU-MUMU Religion for DUMMIES! embarassed
Re: Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read by ijecks(f): 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What hypocrisy! grin
even common courtesy demands that you dont insult peoples religion if you dont have it ,kindly buy it.

2 Likes

Re: Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read by KanwuliaJara: 7:41am On Mar 11, 2015
ijecks:
even common courtesy demands that you dont insult peoples religion if you dont have it ,kindly buy it.
e

Did I mention any religion in particular? wink
Simple courtesy my pinky!
Re: Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read by Rose2014: 9:45am On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
What hypocrisy! grin
Is that all u could make out from the write up?

Anyway let me advise u sweetheart:
Learn to read n waka pass if u don't have anything to say
Also note that There's no penalty for not commenting on a thread

3 Likes

Re: Husbands Love Your Wife By Jimi Tewe A Career Sucess Catalyst Must Read by KanwuliaJara: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
Rose2014:

Is that all u could make out from the write up?

Anyway let me advise u sweetheart:
Learn to read n waka pass if u don't have anything to say
Also note that There's no penalty for not commenting on a thread

Practice what you preach!
Who sen you message? undecided

(1) (Reply)

24 Things A Mum Teaches Her Daughter Before Marraige / A Boy Using Shovel To Share Food At IDP, Maiduguri [PHOTOS] / What A Father Told His Daughter A Day Before Her Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.