Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Struggles Of Ifeoma (part 2) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Struggles Of Ifeoma (part 2) (818 Views)

Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram Part 2....by Eze Eke / Unilag For Humanity Pic-fic-series: Won’t You Help To Sing? – IFEOMA NNEWUIHE / Behind The Clouds By Ifeoma Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Struggles Of Ifeoma (part 2) by dannyodia101(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2015
So the much anticipated evil day planned by Ada came. She had
told the men when and where Ifeoma would be vulnerable. Then
Ada sent Ifeoma to get dry woods for fire from the woods with a
smile and delight in her voice and facial expression which was
unlike Ada. Ifeoma suspected something was off but she
decided to play along saying ‘maybe my sister has changed and
turned a new live’ so she obeyed her elder sister and headed for
the woods. Ada was pleased in her heart ‘after this no man
would find you beautiful anymore’ she said as Ifeoma left for
the woods... www.dannyworldng./2015/03/08/the-struggles-of-ifeoma-part-2/ find out whether Ifeoma survived the evil plot by her sister to get her raped or not. Visit www.dannyworldng. today check out Danny's latest fiction that will certainly blow your mind. #TheStrugglesOfIfeoma

(1) (Reply)

An Emotional Poem Titled ''emotions''(pls Rate It) / My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum / PROJECT XXI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.