Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum (818 Views)

The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / A Fatal Love {Sequel to 'The Sugar Mum'} / The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Feelings Penned Down At The Demise Of My Second Mum by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2018
Oh death why are thou so cruel?
You mock me, you laugh at me,
They say it's inevitable, how about a little delay?
Would that be too much to ask?
You took her from us without asking if it's okay,
You pulled her when we needed her the most,
And yet people say it's for the best.
Who are they to say that?
How can it be best when my heart is shattered into a thousand pieces.
When I can't feel my heart beat.
And you say it's for the best.
Don't tell me that. You have no right.
You don't know what it feels like and you don't get to tell me it's for the best.
I know what's best for me and it's her in the picture, her laughter, our moments, cooking together, laundry, gisting, she loves to gist and I loved her. I wish I can tell her that I love her, I was never able to.

I feel so numb, I feel weightless, I feel sad
I don't want to feel anything anymore,
Don't tell me sorry, it doesn't help me,
They say tears make you feel better,
I have cried till my eyes hurt,
But the pain in my heart aches so badly and am far from better. The pain is much, almost unbearable
Bring her back to me and I will feel something, anything maybe I will feel alright.

(1) (Reply)

Richest Nigerian Writers- Writertain Creatives / Who Killed Father Christmas? - THE END Mystery Story / Short Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.