Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) (36340 Views)

Martins Lawrence Akande’s Amazing Hyper Realistic Pencil Artwork / An Amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of President Goodluck Jonathan(photos) / An amazing Hyper-realistic Biro Drawing Of Morgan Freeman By Oscar Chuks(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by lordthunderbolt(m): 12:58pm On Mar 15, 2015
I need my drawing too...am not a celebrity yet...buh am heading that way....contact me jooor
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Bonafide9gerian: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Talent extraordinaire. Keep it up bro!

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
PDPwayoo:

you not draw ur mom or dad and exhibit it in gallery rather than drawing who will call you a fool like timaya called fans looking at him in the airport
wat is dis 1 saying?

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Mufasa27(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Greyworld:
"Is yu dat rily draw it? Yu try o"
lame comment
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by ChynoBEATS: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Here you have it, the hyper-realistic portrait drawing
of Oscar Chuks.
Medium: Ball point pen(BIC) on white embossed
paper
Time: approx. 80hours
Artist: Oscar Chuks (same artist of the Wole Soyinka,
Nelson Mandela, Tonto Dike, Banky W and other portrait drawings).

To view more portrait drawings, visit
www.facebook.com/oscarchuks.arts

Guy wait ... Na printer b ur brain .. how u take draw this tin?.... Hand no-dey pain you... U get patience o...

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
Amaze Amazing.... Thumbs up...

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by hush15: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Thanks people. You may also love to see that of Banky W.

Truly amazing. Good works...

If you were to do a GEJ for me, what is the cost? I think Jo deserves one

Thanks
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Chuksyd1: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
oakson:
Seest thou a man diligent in his business? he shall
stand before kings; he shall not stand before mean
men.
Bro, you are good. And you are now standing before a king and with all my royalty and majesty i say you are good..

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by FIGARO00: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Nice picture. Love the shading. How can I post mine too?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by datguru: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
of Oscar Chuks.
paper

Bro I'd like if we can talk. I need something like this to present to my girl friend on her birthday, what would it cost?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2015
Darkrebel666:

its great
yea...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by kblaze111: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2015
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by tomzman: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
My hat is off for you op, you've got raw talent. And to think you drew that with just Biro, I doff my hat once again.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
Is like u used a pen to tone a scanned image. I dnt tink i can beliv it was drawn.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by StealthyMe(m): 1:51pm On Mar 15, 2015
Excellent! Wonderful drawing...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by anonym0us: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy u too good...

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by victorazy(m): 1:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:

Bros na lie grin na hand do this thing shocked photoshop!

Anyway It could be true cuz ur name "razzi" and me "razi" we too much and u must be august pikin too grin. If not that I left my artistic work to architecture I for don be small god by now. Anyway, arch and arts na the same creativity, we creats like God.

Kudos bro, ur exceptional
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2015
she should see this
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by victorazy(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
Chuksyd1:

Bro, you are good. And you are now standing before a king and with all my royalty and majesty i say you are good..

English grin
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Sodiumdawg: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2015
190theclown:
draw obasanjo angry

YU WAN MAKE IM SKILLZ DRY UP?

HABAAAAA!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by okotv(m): 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
o boy you are good.
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by nerilove(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
That's nice bro. Keep it up and try to make a living from this. Pls can I have a drawing of me? My pic is in my profile. That will be kind of you. Thanx. I'm waiting...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by evesdon4u: 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2015
This is breathtakingly remarkable...
God has truly blessed you with a very unique gift...
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by sanbells(f): 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2015
this is amazing!....your talented.keep up with the good work!
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by nebukadnezzari(m): 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
of Oscar Chuks.
paper

Yo holla me on whatsapp...07037932373,
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by MEILYN(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
We are proud of you Oscar. I have been your fan for a while now, a friend of yours, Precious Stephen told me a lot about you. She is also an artist like you and I know you will know her very well. Wish you luck bro

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by samuelson06(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2015
Oscarrazzi:
of Oscar Chuks.
paper

How much do you charge to draw an enlarged picture?
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Missmossy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2015
Aww this is really lovely, thumbs up to the op.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by PreciousBeauty(f): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2015
Guy, u r blessed

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by 2kris(m): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2015
ovalrose:
wait wait wait.....the poster did this with ordinary Biro? oh my .......I think I'm in love... grin
guys like diz op are all over my school (voc and tech).i studied agriculture anyway
Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by chukxie(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2015
A trillion X zillion RESPECTS to you, bro. You're gifted!

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Hyper-realistic BIC Drawing Of Monalisa Chinda By Oscar Chuks(photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked W O W shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Australian Painter Who Draws Images With His joystick (pricasso) / I Drew My Pastor And His Wife With Pencil - By Nevetsibot / 3D Views Of Some Of My 2015 Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.