Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] (8662 Views)

IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) / See What Was Done To A Young Thief Who Was Caught After Raping A Man's Wife.PICS / Why hate the word "No Man's Land", But refer To Niger Delta Oil As Nigerian Oil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by bondingman: 3:48pm On Mar 10, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Your average fulani cow herder gets jiggy when alone in the bush with his cows
tell me something shocked
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2015
Are you sure some Wealthy Ritual mofokas in Nigeria have not done worse angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by gebest: 4:24pm On Mar 10, 2015
MUTHU=MUMU, doctor confirmed dat the cow was RAPED lol, so funny.
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by rahulthepcl(m): 4:31pm On Mar 10, 2015
Shame a big shame.
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by MisturrVicks(m): 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2015
omoreporter:
[img]http://nigeriabreakingnews.info/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/indian-man-rapes-injured-cow.jpg[/img]

A man was arrested on charges of committing an unnatural sex act after allegedly raping an injured cow that was laying beside train tracks, police in India said.

Tamil Nadu police said that the 55-year-old man identified as Muthu, used coconut oil as a lubricant to rape the injured cow.

Muthu was charged with committing an unnatural sexual act. Muthu has confessed to the crime and asked for leniency. A member of Blue Cross of India (BCI), an animal welfare group, witnessed the incident.

BCI officials received a complaint about the wounded cow and came to the scene to investigate. When a volunteer arrived, he was initially confused by seeing Muthu laying next to the cow.

When he took a closer look, he realized that the man was raping the cow and an empty bottle of coconut oil was laying next to him.

Muthu attempted to flee the scene, but was detained by the volunteer until police arrived. The cow was taken to a veterinary hospital, where it has confirmed that the animal had been raped.

The animal died in the hospital due to injuries.

Source: http://www.genechy.com/2015/03/shocking-55-yr-old-man-caught-raping.html

Lmfaoooo konji is a fucking bastard loool
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Nursecaleb(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
India sha,btw,coconut oil,why nt palm oil or he shud try using oil like ethyl ethanoate nd al oda ESTHERS,oloriburuku eyan
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
I knew it had to be India

Fcking losers!
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by ifoundmyperfect: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
Why Always India...

That is why they keep having abnormal looking offspring... Sick Nation!
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:49am On Mar 11, 2015
I hope the cow was old enough - we would not want to think he was a pervert! grin grin

At least we know he is a moo moo! grin
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by joystickextendr: 1:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Raping a cow? His brain needs to be examined

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Cutehector:
What if God ddnt create woman now, I wonder d kind of animals man wil be havn sex wit

Maybe with an Anaconda, Birds or Rats. cheesy
#giggles#
::::::::::::::::::weird imaginations::::::::::::::::::::
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by papaejima1: 4:35am On Mar 11, 2015
ginawest:
konji truly z a bastard....chai!!!of all animals, y must it b nnama?....wot sort of pleasure does one derive from raping a cow?
Just take a look at the bliss on the dude's face in the pic and you got your answer.
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On Mar 11, 2015
Enypie:

Maybe with an Anaconda, Birds or Rats. cheesy
#giggles#
::::::::::::::::::weird imaginations::::::::::::::::::::
hahahahahha, oh gaush u hav an amazin sense of humour. smiley nd a cute moniker as well
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by omoreporter: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2015
wink
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by 400billionman: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
I don't know what to say ?

Should i shout APC or Buhari ?
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 11, 2015
ramdris:
How can u guys call it rape. Did the cow refused d guy ni? I know the man can not forcefully phuck d cow so na mutual consent. grin grin grin grin
u no wel wallahi
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by Exjoker(m): 11:49am On Mar 11, 2015
seunfly:
Oboy this one bad oooo. Any girl do mistake enter that man's territory, no over casala for the girl be that ooo, I don't even think he will need coconut oil for her.
If the mad had to use coconut as a lubricant, then imagine how big his manhood is. I feel sorry for any girl that will find herself with that man on bed. Who knows whether ladies had been shunning him, so, he had to find an alternative
Re: SHOCKING: 55 Yr Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant [pics] by ramdris(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
grin
Punkinmusty:
u no wel wallahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apc And Lies,obanikoro Won / Archbishop Obinna Abused By Pro-Biafran Protesters / Governor Obaseki Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.