Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. (2064 Views)

Mr. President's Democracy Day Speech, The Emptiest In The Last 17 Years. / Buhari's 2016 Budget Speech: “the Budget Of Change” / President Buhari Inauguration Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by kropelgrada(m): 12:27pm On May 29, 2015
I don't know if it's the heavily accentuated hausa grammar, or his inability to pronounce the words right.I really found it difficult to comprehend what Buhari read out in his inauguration speech.The most boring I've heard in recent times.Tried to prevent myself from dozing off a couple of times in the middle of his speech.. I think he needs to employ an English tutor real quick, or it will be boring listening to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 29, 2015
Daft boy..op
Nobody cares what you think

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by kropelgrada(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
soe:
Daft boy..op
Neither do i

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by kropelgrada(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
soe:
Daft boy..op
Neither do i.. undecided
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2015
kropelgrada:
I don't know if it's the heavily accentuated hausa grammar, or his inability to pronounce the words right.I really found it difficult to comprehend what Buhari read out in his inauguration speech.The most boring I've heard in recent times. I think he needs to employ an English tutor real quick, or it will be boring listening to him.
In 4 to 8 years, u ought to av adapted

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by bamidele029: 12:32pm On May 29, 2015
This is the most boring thread on Nairaland that I have come across undecided

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by kropelgrada(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

In 4 to 8 years, u ought to av adapted
I hope so..but I really couldn't hear what he was saying!
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 29, 2015
kropelgrada:
I don't know if it's the heavily accentuated hausa grammar, or his inability to pronounce the words right.I really found it difficult to comprehend what Buhari read out in his inauguration speech.The most boring I've heard in recent times. I think he needs to employ an English tutor real quick, or it will be boring listening to him.

Is he Igbo ?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Howmon: 12:41pm On May 29, 2015
This won't be a bad idea op. You can mix it with Garri!!! It will help your situation.

15 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by pazienza(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2015
Haha! Reminds me of Diazepam. *grins*
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by dondo83(m): 12:43pm On May 29, 2015
kropelgrada:

Neither do i.. undecided

neither do you care what you think? As you spoke all those big grammar in your post? common neither na hin fall your hand .kaii kai

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by acenazt: 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
You must think your self a cheerfull bloke. But you should be told no one cares if u fancy the speech or dont. You can follow GEJ to bayelsa. Via leggedis benz.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Cool83(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
You can apply for the post of English tutor.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by 9jii(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2015
Yevgeny:

Is he Igbo ?
Wallahi na igbo oo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by 9jii(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
kropelgrada:
I don't know if it's the heavily accentuated hausa grammar, or his inability to pronounce the words right.I really found it difficult to comprehend what Buhari read out in his inauguration speech.The most boring I've heard in recent times.Tried to prevent myself from dozing off a couple of times in the middle of his speech.. I think he needs to employ an English tutor real quick, or it will be boring listening to him.
whose fault for your brain weakness?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by olasmith10(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2015
its boring cos he made serious points.. Dis is not time for shoki and skelewu like we had in d past administration

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by okosodo: 12:59pm On May 29, 2015
boring sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Mightymanna(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
OP are u a tanoid?..if yes then quickly jump into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Orunto: 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
Where was bokoharam while MUB was blowing Shakespeare with a Confuciuan relish?
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by opeaceo: 1:02pm On May 29, 2015
Howmon:
This won't be a bad idea op. You can mix it with Garri!!! It will help your situation.
This is WICKED!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by opeaceo: 1:03pm On May 29, 2015
Howmon:
That was WICKED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by kropelgrada(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
9jii:

whose fault for your brain weakness?

My brain was active until Buhari came along with his speech.. And swear u heard every single word in his speech. Class A pillock.
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
I'm busy watching Game of Thrones 5 so I don't care about what is going on there.
Americans and the world had hIgh hopes with obama but today the reverse is the case.
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by ibisko04: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
In fact , your brain need to be examined . This speech is one of the most inspiring presidential speech in this fourth republic.
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by omolami: 2:03pm On May 29, 2015
Am not surprised because I do not expect a primary school leaving certificate holder to perform magic in making acceptable speech
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
Haters club oooo @ op.. grin grin grin grin.. GEJ is enjoying peace of mind people are here drinking panadol on his head.
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by ki02020(m): 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
And what did the melodious speech from JEG got us undecided
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 29, 2015
olasmith10:
its boring cos he made serious points.. Dis is not time for shoki and skelewu like we had in d past administration
Gbam... exactly.. for example, why is the millitary base in abuja instead of maiduguri where there is crisis?.. A good number of the people criticising him didnt even listen to the speech.. they were waiting for american accent from an indigenous nigerian..
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by holytribe(m): 2:49pm On May 29, 2015
kropelgrada:

The speech is not made for all
Haters go and die
Re: Buhari's Inauguration Speech The Most Boring I've Heard. by kropelgrada(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2015
holytribe:

The speech is not made for all
Haters go and die
I just made an opinionated observation, and these dimwitted persona non-gratias are busy quoting me out of order.
For your information I'm apolitical and I don't care which political parties you support.
And just to add that politics and electioneering days are over,u guys should wake up and smell the coffee.And stop blaming Jonathan for the reason rain didn't fall in your state today,or the reason you couldn't satisfy your wife at night.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Burnt down Over Ben Bruce's Reaction To 8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance / Letter To Abobaku Of Ooni Ife The Runaway Sacrificial Lamb (Photo) / I Can See That Buhari Supporters Are Diminishing Everyday. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.