Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template (962 Views)

Angular, UI/UX And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly / Angular, Node And PHP Developer Wanted- Remuneration Up To ₦250,000 Monthly / What Is The Major Difference Between Python And Php (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
Greetings, i have this flash template that i really appreciate and i want to include html,javascript and php codes in the template.

please i need your kind assistance. You can download the flash template [zoon.zip] here

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwr6gTFCWSpnYlNaWWVqcDdQQm8&authuser=0

thank you.
Re: Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
For example, i want a form tag

index.php
<form action="demo_form.php" method="get">
First name: <input type="text" name="fname"><br>
Last name: <input type="text" name="lname"><br>
<input type="submit" value="Submit">
</form>

demo_form.php

<?php

// some php codes

?>

thanks
thank you!
Re: Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 12, 2015
insufficient privilege while I tried downloading...... .I guess you need the. codes to make the form work ?
Re: Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 12, 2015
Jregz:
insufficient privilege while I tried downloading...... .I guess you need the. codes to make the form work ?

thanks you can check your mail.
Re: Help! Input Html And Php In Flash Template by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
hisblud:

thanks you can check your mail.
I didn't get any mail....change the form's method to post

<?php if isset($_POST['Submit']){

$name = filter_var(trim($_POST['fname']),FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING);

$lastname = filter_var(trim($_POST['lname']),FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING);
mail("aaaa@blahblahblah.com", "New message from a visitor, $message "wink;

}

(1) (Reply)

GLO Magic Sim Is Back Browse For 36months With Just #100 / About Goldmine Liberty Concept / Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.