Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin (960 Views)

URGENT! Serious Blog Admin Needed For Hire / Happy Birthday To Me, ChuzzyBlog!!! / Please Help I Cant Access My Blog Admin Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin by hardewalleh(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2015
I thank you God, for making me see another year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally grateful for all the blessings that you have given me that makes me appreciate a good life, for the struggles you casted on me which made me stronger and helped me realized the ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of all for the love which is supported by guidance and protection which he unconditionally gives through my ever beloved family and friends. # HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME

Re: Happy Birthday To Bolala Adewale Stephen DNG BLOG Admin by Dmayor7(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
hardewalleh:
I thank you God, for making me see another
year; thanks for the gift of life; I'm eternally
grateful for all the blessings that you have
given me that makes me appreciate a good
life, for the struggles you casted on me which
made me stronger and helped me realized the
ideas of life's bitter sweet reality and most of
all for the love which is supported by guidance
and protection which he unconditionally gives
through my ever beloved family and friends.
# HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOME

Hip hip hurrah!

happy born day to you...

Be bless and remain blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Unlimited Traffic From Facebook Now. (method Reviewed) / Web Development Empowerment Training With Yemlat / Help In Putting The Google Adsense code Before The Final Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.