Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,226 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] (41029 Views)

Senators React To Obasanjo, Babangida And Abdulsalami's Meeting In Minna / Ibrahim Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Their Younger Days (Throwback Pic) / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Babangida And Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 10, 2015
searching4love:

E be like say punny dey scratch u this afternoon abi?? I get enough dick to cure your hunger undecided
i go turn am for u now undecided undecided
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by MOWUMI12: 5:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Se dis one o. I beg is that what u are seeing. Who is looking at dressing so far she did nt expose her sensitive part. Mumu we re talkin of d swag, d brain, her qualities,her intengrity, her.....her......qualified, compared to dat Tinka una dey call first lady instead of last lady even last sef go reject her.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by rhames(m): 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
okwuosho1:
Checkout this rare photo of former First Lady of Nigeria Mrs Maryam Babangida and Princess Diana.

Life is too short to be unhappy.Your look today can never be the same with your yesterday's look.Always try as much as much to be happy.

Source: http://www.enjoygram.com/delemomoduovation

Nigeria's best and most respected First lady. RIP.

I hope that shepopotamus and the future ones will learn from this woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Bobbyblacky2(m): 7:27pm On Mar 10, 2015
It is funny
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by tolulinks(m): 10:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
is Maryam Yoruba? an absolute complete Yoruba attire
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by FrankOguns(m): 11:13pm On Mar 10, 2015
Wetin Mariam rub for face

1 Like

Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 11, 2015
The difference is clear. The primitive and the civilized!
Re: Maryam Babangida And Princes Diana [Photo] by simdam500(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2015
Is the pics taken with a pin hole camera? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Twitter Ban: Facebook, Instagram Must Register As Businesses In Nigeria – FG / Nigeria Second In The World in Romance Scams, Third on Money List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.