Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,309 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics (55872 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Lay The Foundation (only) Of A 3 Bedroom Flat / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics by yomi1911: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2015
it is a shame to our professionals engineers and contractors in nairaland,why are u guys just calling price in order to win this building contract and what have you put into consideration. Those who know their God dont just run mouth in order to win contract,lets behave ourselves as a professional engineers and contractor and not as a hungry contractor. God will help us but if you need the full detail of the price you can contact me.

1 Like

Re: Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics by Luqso1(m): 9:09am On Mar 13, 2015
this house has been used to shoot a yoruba movie b4. featuring Odun Adekola, Femi Adebayo, Pastor Ajilara, Flakky nd many more
Re: Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics by Domaro: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
Please I need urgent response please, I have 100 by 100 land in Benin, I want to build a house like this, how much will it ccost me to finish the house

give us your Job and we will give you our word. i will build your dream world, the way you wanted it to be.
i will do the job for you with 6.2 m with finishing. dont wait untill you have the money complete. i will manage your resources to see the vission actualized.
This what i have been doing over the years. see pictures below

Re: Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics by Domaro: 10:48am On Mar 13, 2015
Jerrygotswagg:
Please I need urgent response please, I have 100 by 100 land in Benin, I want to build a house like this, how much will it ccost me to finish the house

give us your Job and we will give you our word. i will build your dream world, the way you wanted it to be.
i will do the job for you with 6.2 m with finishing. dont wait untill you have the money complete. i will manage your resources to see the vission actualized.
This what i have been doing over the years. see pictures below ...seen is believing
contact me on pio4divine@gmail.com or 08039232886

Re: Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics by amiskurie(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2015
SirEurope:

it can't handle both the materials. Its ranging frm 7-10mm
that's the quotation you were given in Europe I guess
Re: Pls Urgent Response Needed, How Much Will It Cost To Build House Like This(pics by SirWellington(m): 7:11pm On Mar 15, 2015
Wanna ask, can 800K build a mini three bedroom apartment in the east. The land is mine, just wanna build something on it to secure the land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah's Games Village In Nnewi In 4D (Pix) / Japa: Canada Bans Foreigners Others From Buying Houses / How Much Will It Cost To Build This Kind Of Small Bungalow? Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.