Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

WAS IT TRUE? Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja with child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WAS IT TRUE? Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja with child (600 Views)

Yemi Alade Stylishly Defends Her Blunder After Fan Corrected Her / They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAS IT TRUE? Mercy Johnson Defends Her Train Trip From Iddo To Ikeja with child by Wisdytech(m): 3:21pm On Mar 10, 2015

On Tuesday March 2, the social media was thrown into pandemonium when pictures of top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson and her first child, Purity, surfaced online aboard a local train enroute Ikeja from Iddo. There was so much outrage from her fans, many of whom felt the actress descended too low to take a train ride with common people. Some were even of the opinion that she may be getting broke.

But the mother of two has cast aside all the aspersions, saying she took the train only because she had to make an appointment in Ikeja after her Range Rover SUV broke down.

“I was around Iddo at Ebute Metta when my Range Rover developed a mechanical fault and I had to make a very important appointment in Ikeja, regardless of the usual traffic congestion in Lagos. Luckily, a member of my management team was around, he suggested a train ride and we were in Ikeja in less than 30 minutes”.

On taking a train ride with the so-called common people, the sexy actress said she is as ordinary person as the next person in the street.

“I grew up as an ordinary person among ordinary people. Why would I avoid them now? Would that be because I am now famous? Without these ordinary people, how would I have been famous in the first place? Without the so called ordinary people, where would Nigeria’s growing population of so-called well packaged celebrities be today?

http://brainnewsng.com/was-it-true-mercy-johnson-defends-her-train-trip-from-iddo-to-ikeja-with-child/

(1) (Reply)

Patoranking Debunks Rumors About Having A Son / "I Had To Claim Staff In Commercial Buses" Tuface Idibia confesses - (Video) / Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This? When Your New Chick Says She’s Coming Over.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.